Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,006 members, 7,821,525 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:20 PM

Presidency Source Lied — Azura $1.2bn Deal Was Signed In August 2015 - TheCable - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidency Source Lied — Azura $1.2bn Deal Was Signed In August 2015 - TheCable (22770 Views)

How Government Officials Facilitated $1.2bn Crude Oil, Gas Theft – Vanguard / T.Y Danjuma Worth $1.2bn, Owns International Hotels – Bloomberg / How Buhari’s Earlier Plan To Sack Daura Was Thwarted — Presidency Source (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidency Source Lied — Azura $1.2bn Deal Was Signed In August 2015 - TheCable by EyezofGod120: 3:32pm On Jul 27, 2020
wink
Re: Presidency Source Lied — Azura $1.2bn Deal Was Signed In August 2015 - TheCable by johnbosco5a(m): 3:33pm On Jul 27, 2020
There's a training on how to grow your social media accounts (Instagram, twitter followers & likes etc) without stress and also how to earn from this knowledge.

To be part of this training, use this link
https:///ET2rjn3enHRCyygDypBy64

Presentation will begin shortly.
Re: Presidency Source Lied — Azura $1.2bn Deal Was Signed In August 2015 - TheCable by Golan007: 3:34pm On Jul 27, 2020
All the dates you gave were up until May, 29, 2015 except for one.
Re: Presidency Source Lied — Azura $1.2bn Deal Was Signed In August 2015 - TheCable by Starboytwo(m): 3:34pm On Jul 27, 2020
K
Re: Presidency Source Lied — Azura $1.2bn Deal Was Signed In August 2015 - TheCable by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jul 27, 2020
With Adoke out of the way and no AGF in place (Buhari did not appoint a cabinet until November 2015), TheCable understands that Abdullahi Ahmed Yola, who, as the solicitor-general of the federation acted as the AGF, came under pressure from senior presidency officials to upturn Adoke’s memo.

This is what you get when you vote for a clueless fellow to be president. He took about 6 months to appoint minsters, by then enough damage has been done; exist of investments out of the country, signing of shady deals by unqualified people etc.

Zombies said he is the best president we have heard. If PMB leaves office, you will realize the massive corruption that went down in his govt

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Presidency Source Lied — Azura $1.2bn Deal Was Signed In August 2015 - TheCable by tammie24: 3:39pm On Jul 27, 2020
mrvitalis:
Osibanjo is not a saint ...is a man without integrity that has been proven time and time again

Even if it was the turn of South West no body would vote him

Why do most south west leaders have bad history
From tinubu to gbajami ...what ever his name to their Lagos speaker to Lagos governor to fayemi...I can go n on and on ...why na
you need to see a doctor before it gets worse
Re: Presidency Source Lied — Azura $1.2bn Deal Was Signed In August 2015 - TheCable by vegafbs: 3:39pm On Jul 27, 2020
Edo 2020: Commissioners Abandon Obaseki, Embrace Ize-Iyamu

https://theupdates.net/edo-2020-commissioners-abandon-obaseki-embrace-ize-iyamu/

Re: Presidency Source Lied — Azura $1.2bn Deal Was Signed In August 2015 - TheCable by kuss: 3:40pm On Jul 27, 2020
From comments above it is obvious that most people here don't read

2 Likes

Re: Presidency Source Lied — Azura $1.2bn Deal Was Signed In August 2015 - TheCable by Racoon(m): 3:41pm On Jul 27, 2020
The only refreshing thing about the Buhari government is the frankness of its dishonesty.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidency Source Lied — Azura $1.2bn Deal Was Signed In August 2015 - TheCable by Naijasurveys(f): 3:47pm On Jul 27, 2020
Dear all, due to the increase in reports of many Nigerians experiencing recent loss of smell, loss of taste or both in the past few months, we wish to gather information as regards this for research purposes only. We humbly request anyone who has recently experienced loss of smell and/or taste to please participate. Your identity and responses in this study will be collated anonymously.

This survey takes less than 5 mins to fill and we will be grateful if you will kindly participate by clicking and forward this link to others. Thank you
Re: Presidency Source Lied — Azura $1.2bn Deal Was Signed In August 2015 - TheCable by mrvitalis(m): 3:49pm On Jul 27, 2020
LegendHero:

Lol.

What’s up with Kalu now? I heard he was given a rousing welcome in Ala-Igbo when he got back from prison.

Kalu is a northern boy ...tinubu tried to jail him but he got himself out

Let for igbos he won't even be Ward cancellor .....so relax he is in the same league as osibanjo ..infact he is better for not being hypocritical

1 Like

Re: Presidency Source Lied — Azura $1.2bn Deal Was Signed In August 2015 - TheCable by WelcomeToBiafra: 3:50pm On Jul 27, 2020
IPOB is probing Nigeria.

Niggarea government is trying really hard to lie themselves out of IPOB probing traps grin. In the nearest future, we will probe 1967-70 genocidal war against innocent people of Biafra by British led Nigeria.

We will soon off Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Presidency Source Lied — Azura $1.2bn Deal Was Signed In August 2015 - TheCable by mrvitalis(m): 3:51pm On Jul 27, 2020
Jack500:

Just keep quiet, tell me those that have good record in ur 5 refugee states, is it Ikpeazu, feeding you with kersosene, or the fat toad in Enugu, or orji uzor Kalu that turned Abia to IDP camp.

Your campaign of calumny against Osinbajo won't work, it is not his fault that your Obiliar couldn't get to the same position

1 Like

Re: Presidency Source Lied — Azura $1.2bn Deal Was Signed In August 2015 - TheCable by toscolee(m): 3:51pm On Jul 27, 2020
Summary...
Goodluck signed the contract but didn't have enough time to implement the deal before he left office, so he is not to be blamed, Buhari assumed office, but since it took him some time to form a cabinet, Azura took advantage of the situation and lobbied some influential people who persuaded justice Abdulahi Yola to grant a waiver to the company. The waiver required Nigeria to pay 30 million dollars for power generation every month, even if we can't transmit (consume) everything.

Summary done according to my level of education.

5 Likes

Re: Presidency Source Lied — Azura $1.2bn Deal Was Signed In August 2015 - TheCable by Smarttravels(f): 3:54pm On Jul 27, 2020
mrvitalis:
Osibanjo is not a saint ...is a man without integrity that has been proven time and time again

From tinubu to gbajami ...what ever his name to their Lagos speaker to Lagos governor to fayemi...I can go n on and on ...why na
I agree totally. We would rather vote for Orji Uzo Kalu or Okpabio or Atiku...yeah right!

1 Like

Re: Presidency Source Lied — Azura $1.2bn Deal Was Signed In August 2015 - TheCable by drealcivilceno(m): 3:55pm On Jul 27, 2020
mrvitalis:

Come... South East nko...

Omo, oga no just shake that table coz my fellow indigenes are on that table and I don't want anyone to fracture something ooh!

Like I have always said, until Nigerians become aware of taking responsibility for this that has befallen us, we will continue wallow in debates like this one.
Re: Presidency Source Lied — Azura $1.2bn Deal Was Signed In August 2015 - TheCable by mrvitalis(m): 3:56pm On Jul 27, 2020
drealcivilceno:

Come... South East nko...

Omo, oga no just shake that table coz my fellow indigenes anre on that table and I don't want anyone to fracture something ooh!

Like I have always said, until Nigerians become aware of taking responsibility for this that has befallen us, we will continue wallow in debates like this one.
Hi

1 Like

Re: Presidency Source Lied — Azura $1.2bn Deal Was Signed In August 2015 - TheCable by Sagaciousp: 3:57pm On Jul 27, 2020
Someone7:
Nigeria is so f**ked grin grin grin

absolutely.
Re: Presidency Source Lied — Azura $1.2bn Deal Was Signed In August 2015 - TheCable by drealcivilceno(m): 3:59pm On Jul 27, 2020
mrvitalis:

Hi

1 pic
3 people
1word : OK
Re: Presidency Source Lied — Azura $1.2bn Deal Was Signed In August 2015 - TheCable by LegendHero(m): 4:06pm On Jul 27, 2020
mrvitalis:

Kalu is a northern boy ...tinubu tried to jail him but he got himself out

Let for igbos he won't even be Ward cancellor .....so relax he is in the same league as osibanjo ..infact he is better for not being hypocritical

Exactly.

Since Kalu is now a Northern boy, then Tinubu, Osinbajo, Fayemi, Aregbesola, Makinde, and all Yoruba politicians are Northern boys too.

So why are you wailing?

4 Likes

Re: Presidency Source Lied — Azura $1.2bn Deal Was Signed In August 2015 - TheCable by olowo1995(m): 4:13pm On Jul 27, 2020
mrvitalis:

which of the Eastern leader is a saint mention any is it uzor kalu or Okorocha or diezani maduekwe or akpabio because u want to be tribalistic now
Re: Presidency Source Lied — Azura $1.2bn Deal Was Signed In August 2015 - TheCable by delpee(f): 4:17pm On Jul 27, 2020
mrvitalis:

I don't see the role VP Osinbajo play in all these from the report provided.

1 Like

Re: Presidency Source Lied — Azura $1.2bn Deal Was Signed In August 2015 - TheCable by TheRareGem1(f): 4:18pm On Jul 27, 2020
Are you people not tired of misleading people. Enough of peddling falsehood. Nigerians know better now.

Re: Presidency Source Lied — Azura $1.2bn Deal Was Signed In August 2015 - TheCable by mrvitalis(m): 4:18pm On Jul 27, 2020
olowo1995:

which of the Eastern leader is a saint mention any is it uzor kalu or Okorocha or diezani maduekwe or akpabio because u want to be tribalistic now
Peter obi is a saint ...not a single atom of alligation on him ...Dora was a saint .... should I name more ?

2 Likes

Re: Presidency Source Lied — Azura $1.2bn Deal Was Signed In August 2015 - TheCable by mrvitalis(m): 4:18pm On Jul 27, 2020
LegendHero:

Exactly.

Since Kalu is now a Northern boy, then Tinubu, Osinbajo, Fayemi, Aregbesola, Makinde, and all Yoruba politicians are Northern boys too.

So why are you wailing?
So stop painting osibanjo as a saint he is in the same league as the rest

1 Like

Re: Presidency Source Lied — Azura $1.2bn Deal Was Signed In August 2015 - TheCable by okefrancis: 4:21pm On Jul 27, 2020
The government need to do something fast about the issue of fake news with our journalists
Re: Presidency Source Lied — Azura $1.2bn Deal Was Signed In August 2015 - TheCable by mrvitalis(m): 4:21pm On Jul 27, 2020
delpee:

I don't see the role VP Osinbajo play in all these from the report provided.
He was accused of playing a role in the deal ...his initial defence was he was not on sit then ...but we have seen as usual he lies again

Like he did when he denied knowing what zoning is after taking federal government to court about zoning

2 Likes

Re: Presidency Source Lied — Azura $1.2bn Deal Was Signed In August 2015 - TheCable by LegendHero(m): 4:22pm On Jul 27, 2020
mrvitalis:

So stop painting osibanjo as a saint he is in the same league as the rest

Lol. Even your mentors tried to pin dirtiness on Osinbajo but they couldn’t hold one thing against him.

I understand your grievances. Since you can’t have someone of the highest integrity like Osinbajo in your region, you need to find a way to bring him to the level of your useless politicians.

It’s not a surprise tho coz that has always been the trademark of people of your creed ever since Nigeria started. ENVY!

Have a nice day!

3 Likes

Re: Presidency Source Lied — Azura $1.2bn Deal Was Signed In August 2015 - TheCable by Deputy1111(m): 4:23pm On Jul 27, 2020
angry
Re: Presidency Source Lied — Azura $1.2bn Deal Was Signed In August 2015 - TheCable by sirtee(m): 4:24pm On Jul 27, 2020
Which one, should we believe. I hope our govt has not put us in a tight corner and with the hardship on the land. It is sad to be hearing this.

1 Like

Re: Presidency Source Lied — Azura $1.2bn Deal Was Signed In August 2015 - TheCable by Shooyie: 4:25pm On Jul 27, 2020
mrvitalis:

Osinbajo is a morally upright man with integrity. He is clean and nothing has been proven against him, all the loud mouthed individuals barking all around never have proof against him. Except you have proof.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Joda Commitee To PMB: Sack Jonathan’s Last-minutes Appointees, Review Contracts / Corruption: Buhari Raises Prosecution Panel, Names Members / Christian Ihim: Gunmen Kill Imo APC Ward Chairman, Kidnap 5 APC Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.