Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,923 members, 7,821,236 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:12 AM

Presidency Source Lied — Azura $1.2bn Deal Was Signed In August 2015 - TheCable - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidency Source Lied — Azura $1.2bn Deal Was Signed In August 2015 - TheCable (22769 Views)

How Government Officials Facilitated $1.2bn Crude Oil, Gas Theft – Vanguard / T.Y Danjuma Worth $1.2bn, Owns International Hotels – Bloomberg / How Buhari’s Earlier Plan To Sack Daura Was Thwarted — Presidency Source (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidency Source Lied — Azura $1.2bn Deal Was Signed In August 2015 - TheCable by Tolase1999(m): 4:25pm On Jul 27, 2020
mrvitalis:
Osibanjo is not a saint ...is a man without integrity that has been proven time and time again

Even if it was the turn of South West no body would vote him

Why do most south west leaders have bad history
From tinubu to gbajami ...what ever his name to their Lagos speaker to Lagos governor to fayemi...I can go n on and on ...why na
seems you don't understand the news, FYI, sun newspaper published an article claims that osibanjo/fashola signed the power deal but the cable news is here now debunk it. to understand more check the update on twitter.
peace
Re: Presidency Source Lied — Azura $1.2bn Deal Was Signed In August 2015 - TheCable by SocialJustice: 4:25pm On Jul 27, 2020
Openbusiness4:
grin Kikikiki.

$1.52 billion USD = N552 billion naira
N552 billion - N90 billion NDDC = N462 billion

Yet some FAKE keyboard anti-corruption crusaders on Nairaland want NDDC to be thoroughly dealt with BUT we should ignore and forget about the biggest thieves in this country. The biggest thieves in this country are not in the Niger-delta. The biggest thieves are in Abuja. Anti-corruption is not for eggs alone. The chicken laying the eggs must be hanged too
It's crazy, what's happening in this government.
Re: Presidency Source Lied — Azura $1.2bn Deal Was Signed In August 2015 - TheCable by Shooyie: 4:27pm On Jul 27, 2020
mrvitalis:

He was accused of playing a role in the deal ...his initial defence was he was not on sit then ...but we have seen as usual he lies again

Like he did when he denied knowing what zoning is after taking federal government to court about zoning

What lie? I'm listening please. He has always been accused without proof against him. All y'all trying to drag his name in the mud have and will always fail.

1 Like

Re: Presidency Source Lied — Azura $1.2bn Deal Was Signed In August 2015 - TheCable by frankyychiji(f): 4:34pm On Jul 27, 2020
kuss:
From comments above it is obvious that most people here don't read
I read.

Jonathan started the process.
Okonjo endorsed without AGFs imputs
AGF refused to endorse when he noticed landmines.
AGF advised Jonathan not to endorse
The other party needed certain criteria to be met by some endorsement
Nebo had a different opinion
Jonathan still refused since the legal opinion has not changed.
Jonathan left office
Buhari didn't have a cabinet
The other party sensing a loophole put pressure on the greenhorns of course with some juicy offers
Greenhorns needed to start cashing out early
They signed!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidency Source Lied — Azura $1.2bn Deal Was Signed In August 2015 - TheCable by Micmuzac: 4:37pm On Jul 27, 2020
only God knows what they sold to Russia for the AKK project, let me check if my head is still on my neck

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Presidency Source Lied — Azura $1.2bn Deal Was Signed In August 2015 - TheCable by mrvitalis(m): 4:42pm On Jul 27, 2020
Shooyie:

Osinbajo is a morally upright man with integrity. He is clean and nothing has been proven against him, all the loud mouthed individuals barking all around never have proof against him. Except you have proof.
U mean same man who after he became vice didn't know what restructuring means after taking government to court about it
Re: Presidency Source Lied — Azura $1.2bn Deal Was Signed In August 2015 - TheCable by frankyychiji(f): 4:44pm On Jul 27, 2020
Micmuzac:
only God knows what they sold to Russia for the AKK project, let me check if my head is still on my neck
Hahaha very funny
Re: Presidency Source Lied — Azura $1.2bn Deal Was Signed In August 2015 - TheCable by rlcanon: 4:45pm On Jul 27, 2020
I SWEAR TO THE DEVIL THAT BUHARI,OSINBAJO,TINUBU,AKPABIO,AMAECHI E.T.C SERVE,THE MENTIONED NAMES ARE INNOCENTS,NOT CORRUPT,HONEST,ACCOUNTABILITY IN THEIR SERVICES TO NIGERIA. SO,DID ANYONE ON THIS NAIRALAND REMEMBER THAT RADIO NIGERIA JIGGLE? NIGERIA NA MY COUNTRY,I GO DO BETTER FOR AM.THE INNOCENTS ARE DOING BETTER FOR AM.

UNA APC SUPPORTERS TO SOON CHOP FROM DUSTIN BINS SOONEST.WAHALAHI.

PRENTENDERS CALLING OTHER LIKE MINDS NIGERIANS WAILERS.IS ALL RIGHT.

WE SHALL SEE
Re: Presidency Source Lied — Azura $1.2bn Deal Was Signed In August 2015 - TheCable by Damilola62: 4:49pm On Jul 27, 2020
The earlier we focus on our lives the better cos these niggas at the top aren't sparing a glance in making this country more miserable.

I bake yummy cakes, snacks and small chops at affordable prices.
IG @kirahcakes_n_more
WhatsApp 08186270395
Call 09055777413. We give you the best, a trial Will convince you
Re: Presidency Source Lied — Azura $1.2bn Deal Was Signed In August 2015 - TheCable by jaxxy(m): 4:50pm On Jul 27, 2020
mrvitalis:
Osibanjo is not a saint ...is a man without integrity that has been proven time and time again

From tinubu to gbajami ...what ever his name to their Lagos speaker to Lagos governor to fayemi...I can go n on and on ...why na

Bad leaders are in every region. Don’t be a bigot.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Presidency Source Lied — Azura $1.2bn Deal Was Signed In August 2015 - TheCable by vegafbs: 4:51pm On Jul 27, 2020
vegafbs:
Edo 2020: Commissioners Abandon Obaseki, Embrace Ize-Iyamu

https://theupdates.net/edo-2020-commissioners-abandon-obaseki-embrace-ize-iyamu/

Re: Presidency Source Lied — Azura $1.2bn Deal Was Signed In August 2015 - TheCable by COMPAQ(m): 4:57pm On Jul 27, 2020
mrvitalis:

What exactly are you on about? The article doesn't even mention Osibanjo, yet you say he isn't a Saint?
Re: Presidency Source Lied — Azura $1.2bn Deal Was Signed In August 2015 - TheCable by mrvitalis(m): 5:00pm On Jul 27, 2020
jaxxy:

Bad leaders are in every region. Don’t be a bigot.
But yorubas pretend as if there leaders are saints ...abia governor have done more roads than all the south west governors combined ...but we igbos attack him

Show me a topic that has been opened by yorubas ok their governors poor performance ...but they won't let us hear word on Igbo governor's
Re: Presidency Source Lied — Azura $1.2bn Deal Was Signed In August 2015 - TheCable by Superwave: 5:13pm On Jul 27, 2020
If your father desire he can wail to death.
Osinbajo or Tinubu which evee win the APC presidential ticket is your president come 2023. You can rot in hell

mrvitalis:

Re: Presidency Source Lied — Azura $1.2bn Deal Was Signed In August 2015 - TheCable by AK481(m): 5:15pm On Jul 27, 2020
azure delivered but transmission which is in the hand of the FG couldnt carry the capacity.

whose fault?
Re: Presidency Source Lied — Azura $1.2bn Deal Was Signed In August 2015 - TheCable by Elsiedaniels(f): 5:22pm On Jul 27, 2020
Here
Re: Presidency Source Lied — Azura $1.2bn Deal Was Signed In August 2015 - TheCable by mrvitalis(m): 5:24pm On Jul 27, 2020
Superwave:
If your father desire he can wail to death.
Osinbajo or Tinubu which evee win the APC presidential ticket is your president come 2023. You can rot in hell

Lol ....console yourself .....
Re: Presidency Source Lied — Azura $1.2bn Deal Was Signed In August 2015 - TheCable by bejeria101(m): 5:25pm On Jul 27, 2020
WandaMaximoff:
This government ehn. The only thing credible about this government is the damage they are leaving behind.
Re: Presidency Source Lied — Azura $1.2bn Deal Was Signed In August 2015 - TheCable by jrusky(m): 5:25pm On Jul 27, 2020
mrvitalis:

Do you read the whole news or post? Do you even understand the content? So whatever cable shit news rolled out you buy hah?

Pls is there any way in your life you can stop being so crude brainwise to know insulting tribe is not all a man should live for pls when?

You see two administration claiming the Azura dead end deal shit you are not focusing on that but started listing names and mentioning tribe.

Now give us your tribe Mr Saints and let me educate you who really they are.

Pls grow up. Stop being crude and sound too silly. My honest advice.

I just saw your moniker *Mrvitalis* definitely I can figure out the tribe you came from. Few *Vitalis* I have met are always very silly and tribalistic. I met one in Belgium during my days in Belgium I hate him with passion despite we came from same region same state he is so tribalistic, so stupid, and greedy hope you are not the one.

Grow up!!!
Re: Presidency Source Lied — Azura $1.2bn Deal Was Signed In August 2015 - TheCable by jaxxy(m): 5:26pm On Jul 27, 2020
mrvitalis:

But yorubas pretend as if there leaders are saints ...abia governor have done more roads than all the south west governors combined ...but we igbos attack him

Show me a topic that has been opened by yorubas ok their governors poor performance ...but they won't let us hear word on Igbo governor's

Hmmm.
Re: Presidency Source Lied — Azura $1.2bn Deal Was Signed In August 2015 - TheCable by tesppidd: 5:31pm On Jul 27, 2020
mrvitalis:

You are looking for integrity!

How many people in your village have integrity?

1 Like

Re: Presidency Source Lied — Azura $1.2bn Deal Was Signed In August 2015 - TheCable by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jul 27, 2020
Islie:
EXCLUSIVE: ‘Presidency source’ lied — Azura $1.2bn deal was signed in August 2015

https://www.thecable.ng/exclusive-presidency-source-lied-azura-1-2bn-deal-was-signed-in-august-2015

The deal was signed at the dead end of GEJ government. The Secretary to the government of federation, minister of petroleum, minister of power, minister of finance and CBN governor all from the same school of thought, only Adoke was an odd man out. Ahmed Yola could not have agreed with Azura in July 2015 at the time Buhari government was just two months old. As at 21st August, 2015 when Buhari government was just three months and economy in recession and government machineries not fully in place, nobody can sign such document. Everything was concluded at last hours of Gej government.

Nigeria cannot work. What Jonathan team mentioned above did is what Buhari tribal and regional team is also doing. Nigeria is a failed country. Obj just wasted his time. He should be a very sad man. Some of us thought things can change, it can never .
Re: Presidency Source Lied — Azura $1.2bn Deal Was Signed In August 2015 - TheCable by tesppidd: 5:38pm On Jul 27, 2020
Openbusiness4:
grin Kikikiki.

$1.52 billion USD = N552 billion naira
N552 billion - N90 billion NDDC = N462 billion

Yet some FAKE keyboard anti-corruption crusaders on Nairaland want NDDC to be thoroughly dealt with BUT we should ignore and forget about the biggest thieves in this country. The biggest thieves in this country are not in the Niger-delta. The biggest thieves are in Abuja. Anti-corruption is not for eggs alone. The chicken laying the eggs must be hanged too
The worst thief is the one within the family that steals from you, not the one outside.
Re: Presidency Source Lied — Azura $1.2bn Deal Was Signed In August 2015 - TheCable by murecool(m): 5:41pm On Jul 27, 2020
Documents available shows that the agreements were signed in 2013 and 2014. There is deliberate misinformation here.

Re: Presidency Source Lied — Azura $1.2bn Deal Was Signed In August 2015 - TheCable by Abegnovex123: 5:41pm On Jul 27, 2020
mrvitalis:

Wee you shorrop... Which kind useless talk be this. Your mates dey talk with facts
Re: Presidency Source Lied — Azura $1.2bn Deal Was Signed In August 2015 - TheCable by olakisuke: 5:42pm On Jul 27, 2020
Here are the documents on the time it happened. Don't try to twist the narrative

Re: Presidency Source Lied — Azura $1.2bn Deal Was Signed In August 2015 - TheCable by Wada3: 5:43pm On Jul 27, 2020
History of Azura projects since 2009. You can fool some people some days, but you can't fool all the people all the time. At least, cable has once again been busted for peddling fake news.
Just read the page below:

Re: Presidency Source Lied — Azura $1.2bn Deal Was Signed In August 2015 - TheCable by GoldenGeneral: 5:44pm On Jul 27, 2020
Read about this deal & I found out that it was signed in 2013, if we want to get things done right in this country we must start to look for facts instead of fiction just to attract clicks, our Media houses can do better by obtaining facts before rebroadcasting an unverified news, this things ain't that difficult to verify

Re: Presidency Source Lied — Azura $1.2bn Deal Was Signed In August 2015 - TheCable by Pettychioma1: 5:45pm On Jul 27, 2020
TheCable is another engine room of lies
Re: Presidency Source Lied — Azura $1.2bn Deal Was Signed In August 2015 - TheCable by GoldenGeneral: 5:47pm On Jul 27, 2020
Judging by some comments on this trends by some gullible Nigerian it's obvious some just want Nigeria to burn for no reason at all, every Govt has its own downsize but Men this deal was sign prior to this Govt coming into power, so what's the fuse about?
Re: Presidency Source Lied — Azura $1.2bn Deal Was Signed In August 2015 - TheCable by Openbusiness4: 5:51pm On Jul 27, 2020
tesppidd:
The worst thief is the one within the family that steals from you, not the one outside.
Ok, I guess the biggest thieves in Abuja stealing Nigeria to death are outsiders from Zimbabwe. And going by your logic, a son that stole N200 from his father's wallet is worse than the armed robbers that came to rob the father of N10 million in his house, right? Ok grin
Re: Presidency Source Lied — Azura $1.2bn Deal Was Signed In August 2015 - TheCable by MajorOvakporaye(f): 5:55pm On Jul 27, 2020
mrvitalis:

EVIL YALUBA PEOPLE!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Joda Commitee To PMB: Sack Jonathan’s Last-minutes Appointees, Review Contracts / Saraki CCB Trial.... Why The Silence By Close Associates? / "We Won’t Allow Anyone Hold Nigeria To Ransom" - Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.