Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,645 members, 7,854,695 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 01:33 AM

Throwback: BBC Documentary On MC Oluomo Boys Collecting Money On The Streets - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Throwback: BBC Documentary On MC Oluomo Boys Collecting Money On The Streets (5376 Views)

Kadaria Ahmed Condemns BBC Documentary About Banditry / NURTW Suspends Kunle Poly After Attack On MC Oluomo At APC Rally In Lagos. / BBC Documentary On Nigerians Living Under Lagos Bridge. See Reactions (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback: BBC Documentary On MC Oluomo Boys Collecting Money On The Streets by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 9:09pm On Jul 27, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

My dear Igbo Jew, I observe PAINMENT cheesy
I soon kick your people out of Asaba cheesy
Re: Throwback: BBC Documentary On MC Oluomo Boys Collecting Money On The Streets by abokikhalifa: 9:23pm On Jul 27, 2020
LegendHero:
All over Nigeria, there is what they call Nigeria Union of Road Transport Workers (NURTW).

From Anambra to Edo to Lagos and etc. they issue tickets to the drivers and each State government sometimes control how that is done.

Personally, it’s a form of tax IF the money is actually getting to the government and the drivers are not double charged. It’s just #20 based on the video and I know it might have been like #100 or more today.

You guys just hate Oluomo for no reason while your own NURTW people are operating without you bringing them to the fore.

Below is NURTW Abia state and how they just fought just few days ago.

In Abia, Eze Job alleged that the Ministry of Transport engaged non okada operators and imposed illegal levies as each member of the units pay a daily fee of N600 for registration and N500 for road rehabilitation.

But you guys don’t bother about what happens in your respective states and turned yourself to the SW states police.

Anambra NURTW self Dey do their own but it’s only Oluomo who is more successful that you guys chose to always hate on!

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/abia-transport-commissioner-nurtw-boss-bicker-over-loading-bays/

http://thesouthernexaminer.com/abia-commissioner-nurtw-chairman-fight-dirty-over-loading-bays-p2804-189.htm

Oga shut up. I know of many state in Nigeria where one can take a bus ride for as low 50 naira. The highest any one will pay no matter how long the journey get is 150 naira. Try and visit other state like Akwa Ibom, Rivers, Jos, Kano, etc. Tinubu ND MC oluomo age cashing out big time. Your mumu never do you. Your generation do pick up from where u stop. Keep defending bad men
Re: Throwback: BBC Documentary On MC Oluomo Boys Collecting Money On The Streets by abokikhalifa: 9:26pm On Jul 27, 2020
LegendHero:
All over Nigeria, there is what they call Nigeria Union of Road Transport Workers (NURTW).

From Anambra to Edo to Lagos and etc. they issue tickets to the drivers and each State government sometimes control how that is done.

Personally, it’s a form of tax IF the money is actually getting to the government and the drivers are not double charged. It’s just #20 based on the video and I know it might have been like #100 or more today.

You guys just hate Oluomo for no reason while your own NURTW people are operating without you bringing them to the fore.

In Abia, Eze Job alleged that the Ministry of Transport engaged non okada operators and imposed illegal levies as each member of the units pay a daily fee of N600 for registration and N500 for road rehabilitation.

But you guys don’t bother about what happens in your respective states and turned yourself to the SW states police.

Anambra NURTW self Dey do their own but it’s only Oluomo who is more successful that you guys chose to always hate on!

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/abia-transport-commissioner-nurtw-boss-bicker-over-loading-bays/

http://thesouthernexaminer.com/abia-commissioner-nurtw-chairman-fight-dirty-over-loading-bays-p2804-189.htm

What will you say about the killings that have been going on between NURTW members in Lagos. How did MC raise to power. Why was he also attacked by is opponent. What almost took is life.
Re: Throwback: BBC Documentary On MC Oluomo Boys Collecting Money On The Streets by abokikhalifa: 9:28pm On Jul 27, 2020
johnmartus:
Yes you are right do you have choice? The worst thing you can do is to carry your two clothes and Ghana must go and return back to potopoto land. Thank God when you are coming to Lagos you only bring two clothes and toilet slippers. Now that God bless you maybe probably you have manage to have bag and shoe that is enough.

I bet you will be the big boy when you get to southeast.

Read your comment and ask yourself if you are mentally stable. A grown up parson shouldn't reason the way you did. If you continue this way. Your generation unborn will suffer dearly for not standing up for what is right and just.
Re: Throwback: BBC Documentary On MC Oluomo Boys Collecting Money On The Streets by abokikhalifa: 9:31pm On Jul 27, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:
Osu outcast, your hatred towards Yorubas will eventually give you high BP.
You stays in Yorubaland, you do business and excels but all you could give in return is hatred to us.
We are miles ahead of you hence the hatred, if you're not comfortable, why don't you go to your Poverty ravaged region!
You refused to go to your CURSED region yet you're constituting nuisance on ours.

This guy might be living under the bridge at CMS. Yet you are calming Lagos boy. I'm sure your father as no land in is own so called Lagos. Mushing boy like you.
Re: Throwback: BBC Documentary On MC Oluomo Boys Collecting Money On The Streets by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jul 27, 2020
NGpatriot:

I love Ewedu

God Bless Ewedu.

Next..
Dirty food for Dirty people
Re: Throwback: BBC Documentary On MC Oluomo Boys Collecting Money On The Streets by 4gunners(m): 9:40pm On Jul 27, 2020
budaatum:
For full documentary.

Louis Theroux Law and Disorder in Lagos
Thanks for dropping the link. It's a very old video, I don't why this is resurfacing.
Re: Throwback: BBC Documentary On MC Oluomo Boys Collecting Money On The Streets by NGpatriot: 9:48pm On Jul 27, 2020
LegendHero:

When these Igbos hear NURTW, they see MC, they see Lagos state when in fact their ipob states are littered with the same NURTW.

Pure ignorance.

1 Like

Re: Throwback: BBC Documentary On MC Oluomo Boys Collecting Money On The Streets by johnmartus(m): 10:02pm On Jul 27, 2020
I wish my ak47 can reach your damn head .
abokikhalifa:

Read your comment and ask yourself if you are mentally stable. A grown up parson shouldn't reason the way you did. If you continue this way. Your generation unborn will suffer dearly for not standing up for what is right and just.
Re: Throwback: BBC Documentary On MC Oluomo Boys Collecting Money On The Streets by LegendHero(m): 1:33am On Jul 28, 2020
NGpatriot:

When these Igbos hear NURTW, they see MC, they see Lagos state when in fact their ipob states are littered with the same NURTW.

Pure ignorance.

Exactly. Their own NURTW caucus fight a lot and it is also pronounced. Yet, they never made mention of it and have all been fixated on the SW like the west is the only place where the NURTW operates.

Yet their fellow Igbos are bowing to the same MC Oluomo and lobbying him. MC Oluomo posted them on his Instagram where they went to pay homage to him.

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CCgmJZnok6l/?igshid=19zbbn1d2rhjw

2 Likes

Re: Throwback: BBC Documentary On MC Oluomo Boys Collecting Money On The Streets by eagleu: 1:41am On Jul 28, 2020
NGpatriot:

Pure ignorance.

Once again, you display smartness by half. NURTW is a national organization, no question, but how come it's only in Lagos that the nasty godfather has made them a part of the government structure.
Next, you'll defend the criminal, fat, dirty, and unemployable extorting daughter of the thief, the iyaloja? Come with it!

1 Like

Re: Throwback: BBC Documentary On MC Oluomo Boys Collecting Money On The Streets by BabaRamota1980: 3:47am On Jul 28, 2020
Ruudvan1d10t, a freakish bigot minded yanminri. MC Oluomo is better than your governors in SE. MC is collecting tax from informal sector of the economy. What MC collects in road tax, from iya alakara, from chinedu spareparts store, from abu maisuya, all exceed your IGR in East. I believe APC should send MC to govern one or more of your states and help bring yoir IGR up to par with NURTW numbers. Check it out.

Re: Throwback: BBC Documentary On MC Oluomo Boys Collecting Money On The Streets by phemmyfour: 6:45am On Jul 28, 2020
budaatum:
For full documentary.

Resend the link, this one is not working
Re: Throwback: BBC Documentary On MC Oluomo Boys Collecting Money On The Streets by agadez007(m): 7:36am On Jul 28, 2020
It is a pity that in Lagos and the South West in general,kids want to grow up and become thugs,They see people like mc oluomo and kunle poly as "Menthols",i am not suprised seeing the Sufferticated and so called Educated people defending an illiterate and a known thug like mc oluomo

A guy once told me that all he needed in life was just for tinubu to give him one bus stop to be collecting daily tax and he is made for life
ask a ten year old Yoruba boy in mushin To list all the head agbero in Lagos and he would even mention the ones in Ibadan(Ibadan is another State where thuggery reigns supreme)

Little kids talk about how Agbero kill other agberos to take over their Bus stop ,Tufiakwa,I just pity for the future of the Yoruba people

2 Likes

Re: Throwback: BBC Documentary On MC Oluomo Boys Collecting Money On The Streets by budaatum: 8:07am On Jul 28, 2020
phemmyfour:
Resend the link, this one is not working
Original link fixed.

budaatum:
For full documentary.

Also

Louis Theroux, Law and Disorder in Lagos: www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b00vcwfw via @bbciplayer
Re: Throwback: BBC Documentary On MC Oluomo Boys Collecting Money On The Streets by Nobody: 8:25am On Jul 28, 2020
eagleu:

Once again, you display smartness by half. NURTW is a national organization, no question, but how come it's only in Lagos that the nasty godfather has made them a part of the government structure.
Next, you'll defend the criminal, fat, dirty, and unemployable extorting daughter of the thief, the iyaloja? Come with it!

You can give yourself a heart attack over Yoruba mattet, since you want to be Yoruba by force, or you can go and face the many problems of misrule and hopelessness in your Osu SE home State and region.
Re: Throwback: BBC Documentary On MC Oluomo Boys Collecting Money On The Streets by MINORU: 9:08am On Jul 28, 2020
You are foolish and stupid

So you are supporting thuggery?

You want to tell me that without thugs, the government can't do their job abi

I pray one of this thugs marries your daughter

Am just sorry for you
Re: Throwback: BBC Documentary On MC Oluomo Boys Collecting Money On The Streets by jude79(m): 12:18pm On Jul 28, 2020
helinues:

Who is this one again?

So that guy has achieved that much in life but still carrying Jupiter hatred in his heart...

You can't give what you don't have ..

Happiness and sadness don't occur simultaneously...

Actually, I'm here to torment people who doesn't know that a former capital's development has the input of the whole ethnic nationality in Nigeria.
Re: Throwback: BBC Documentary On MC Oluomo Boys Collecting Money On The Streets by meccuno: 12:32pm On Jul 28, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

Who isn't proud to be a Lagos boy. We all developed the city.

Lagos is a no man's land.

Re: Throwback: BBC Documentary On MC Oluomo Boys Collecting Money On The Streets by meccuno: 12:33pm On Jul 28, 2020
agadez007:
It is a pity that in Lagos and the South West in general,kids want to grow up and become thugs,They see people like mc oluomo and kunle poly as "Menthols",i am not suprised seeing the Sufferticated and so called Educated people defending an illiterate and a known thug like mc oluomo

A guy once told me that all he needed in life was just for tinubu to give him one bus stop to be collecting daily tax and he is made for life
ask a ten year old Yoruba boy in mushin To list all the head agbero in Lagos and he would even mention the ones in Ibadan(Ibadan is another State where thuggery reigns supreme)

Little kids talk about how Agbero kill other agberos to take over their Bus stop ,Tufiakwa,I just pity for the future of the Yoruba people

Re: Throwback: BBC Documentary On MC Oluomo Boys Collecting Money On The Streets by meccuno: 12:34pm On Jul 28, 2020
NGpatriot:

lmao.... Lagos is now your city? You just said in the other thread that you are from Osun.

Igbos no go take lies and fraud kill pesin o.

Why are you Igbos like this for Christ sake?

grin grin grin grin
grin
Re: Throwback: BBC Documentary On MC Oluomo Boys Collecting Money On The Streets by helinues: 12:40pm On Jul 28, 2020
jude79:

Actually, I'm here to torment people who doesn't know that a former capital's development has the input of the whole ethnic nationality in Nigeria.

Hope you have the strength to stay in the kitchen....

Only if you no go tear race
Re: Throwback: BBC Documentary On MC Oluomo Boys Collecting Money On The Streets by jude79(m): 1:03pm On Jul 28, 2020
NGpatriot:

Keep blowing missiles and destroying English all the way from your village, this is MC and his son doing better things in life, his son even secured a scholarship to attend MIT, the best Technology University in the world. but you are stuck in your village spewing rubbish.

Hatred and bitterness don block your good-luck.

God Bless MC Oluomo.

God Bless Asiwaju Bola Tinubu.

Yes that's mc olouagbero, whose toutish life was encouraged and elevated by the Lagos slave master, while you, with all your education is only promised a leader of a never coming future. The worst is that this malaise is fast spreading throughout the whole shithole, and the worst is that it's being supported by the same oppressed youth.
In the other thread about orji kalu's home coming, I saw some youths from se praising the criminal who mortgaged their future and put a fullstop to the development of abia state.
Now look at that scenario sw youth eulogizing tinubu and se youth eulogizing ouk both of whom are successful criminals. Now, tell me, what is the future of this shithole?

Re: Throwback: BBC Documentary On MC Oluomo Boys Collecting Money On The Streets by jude79(m): 1:16pm On Jul 28, 2020
helinues:

Hope you have the strength to stay in the kitchen....

Only if you no go tear race

Helinues, helinues!! If these place is Germany, people with your kind of intelligence will be at the helms of affairs of states like Lagos. The difference between the development of Lagos and that of Germany is the gap between your intelligence and the people your defending, talk about a sense man serving fools, only obtainable in shithole, where roles are reversed.

1 Like

Re: Throwback: BBC Documentary On MC Oluomo Boys Collecting Money On The Streets by jude79(m): 1:26pm On Jul 28, 2020
[quote author=jude79 post=92197448][/quote]

NGpatriot; meaning :: nigger-area Patriot .
Other meaning:: nigger aka; black, derisively used to describe back slave.
Complete meaning:: NGpatriot= {black area slave} Patriot. Fixed.
Re: Throwback: BBC Documentary On MC Oluomo Boys Collecting Money On The Streets by NGpatriot: 1:54pm On Jul 28, 2020
[s]
jude79:
Yes that's mc olouagbero, whose toutish life was encouraged and elevated by the Lagos slave master, while you, with all your education is only promised a leader of a never coming future. The worst is that this malaise is fast spreading throughout the whole shithole, and the worst is that it's being supported by the same oppressed youth.
In the other thread about orji kalu's home coming, I saw some youths from se praising the criminal who mortgaged their future and put a fullstop to the development of abia state.
Now look at that scenario sw youth eulogizing tinubu and se youth eulogizing ouk both of whom are successful criminals. Now, tell me, what is the future of this shithole?
[/s]

Typical ipob rubbish.
Re: Throwback: BBC Documentary On MC Oluomo Boys Collecting Money On The Streets by jude79(m): 2:27pm On Jul 28, 2020
NGpatriot:
[s][/s]

Typical ipob rubbish.

Typical black slave.
Re: Throwback: BBC Documentary On MC Oluomo Boys Collecting Money On The Streets by NGpatriot: 2:36pm On Jul 28, 2020
jude79:

Typical black slave.

What you see in the mirror every morning.
Re: Throwback: BBC Documentary On MC Oluomo Boys Collecting Money On The Streets by jude79(m): 9:07pm On Jul 28, 2020
NGpatriot:

What you see in the mirror every morning.

I'm ashamed of you. Educated man who sold his integrity to back uncivilized and criminal touts, because of stomach infrastructure. A man who is not a slave in spirit will rather do any menial Job and survive, than being a leutenant to criminals in disguise as politicians.
Re: Throwback: BBC Documentary On MC Oluomo Boys Collecting Money On The Streets by budaatum: 11:51pm On Jul 28, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

Who isn't proud to be a Lagos boy. We all developed the city.

Lagos is a no man's land.
Lagos is the state I spent the most of my Nigeria time.

buda is a Lagos person too.

From the Orolu Kingdom of Ifon Osun!
Re: Throwback: BBC Documentary On MC Oluomo Boys Collecting Money On The Streets by NGpatriot: 12:33am On Jul 29, 2020
[s]
jude79:

I'm ashamed of you. Educated man who sold his integrity to back uncivilized and criminal touts, because of stomach infrastructure. A man who is not a slave in spirit will rather do any menial Job and survive, than being a leutenant to criminals in disguise as politicians.

[/s]

What is this village ipob blabbing?

What's my business with you and your village headache?

Be ashamed of yourself and your village kerosene and wheelbarrow situation.
Re: Throwback: BBC Documentary On MC Oluomo Boys Collecting Money On The Streets by Nobody: 3:53am On Jul 29, 2020
NGpatriot:

Every time you get caught with your ipob lies and foolishness, you lie about going on leave.

Are you talking about the leave you lied about 2 weeks ago but still on NL everyday with your Tinubu obsession madness?

See why I keep saying you need to be confined to Yaba left?

Who swear for you Igbos with lies, fraud and cowardice?

grin grin grin

My exam is in two months clown. I am still trying to find my mojo Yaba left patient.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Igbos Are Not Landlocked / Enugu Guber: Power Rotates Among Three Senatorial Districts – Methodist Prelate / Breaking: Pandemonium As Igbos And Akwa Ibom People Clash In Uyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.