Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,527 members, 7,816,289 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:54 AM

AMCON House Takeover: Toke Makinwa Laughs Off Report - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / AMCON House Takeover: Toke Makinwa Laughs Off Report (53488 Views)

Ned Nwoko Laughs As Comedian Shortcut Cracks Him Up / Davido Laughs At Eedris Abdulkareem For Saying He Is Stupid / Omini The Great: Toke Makinwa Looks Like The Last Days Of Michael Jackson VIDEO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AMCON House Takeover: Toke Makinwa Laughs Off Report by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jul 27, 2020
Really
Re: AMCON House Takeover: Toke Makinwa Laughs Off Report by ezigr8(m): 4:26pm On Jul 27, 2020
celebrities and fake lifestyle..... be deceiving the youth shouting up and down you don't need a man...you should be independent yet dem dey go corner dey collect front and back from men.

U can't cheat nature

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: AMCON House Takeover: Toke Makinwa Laughs Off Report by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jul 27, 2020
IDI TI JEE.HOW ARE THEY GOING TO PROVE THAT HE BOUGHT THE HOUSE FOR HER.
Re: AMCON House Takeover: Toke Makinwa Laughs Off Report by martineverest(m): 4:26pm On Jul 27, 2020
she finally wrecked that man

1 Like

Re: AMCON House Takeover: Toke Makinwa Laughs Off Report by CEO1(m): 4:26pm On Jul 27, 2020
Re: AMCON House Takeover: Toke Makinwa Laughs Off Report by QVicky10(f): 4:39pm On Jul 27, 2020
Na wa o. See how people jumped to comment negatively about her.

1 Like

Re: AMCON House Takeover: Toke Makinwa Laughs Off Report by Aboguede(m): 4:42pm On Jul 27, 2020
Rityonyi:
Please guys help a sister, I want a job.

I'm in Imo state at the moment. Hope Uzodima and any other person that can help me with a job my email is oddfix09@gmail.com

My qualification is Bsc Banking & Finance

Thanks.

Yes for sure

Hope uzodima will help u with a job

Here I am, tell me again

banking and finance is another name for prostitutes grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: AMCON House Takeover: Toke Makinwa Laughs Off Report by meobizy(f): 4:43pm On Jul 27, 2020
The lockdown made business boom for Nairaland. I truly see 1,001+ humans viewing front page stories back to back. Registered active members are still in the 400+ ball park, which I think is impressive for a homegrown operation.

That Toke has a house or not will not change my living condition. This life na every man for himself. If you chuke eye for your neighbour matter accident go carry you for highway.

1 Like

Re: AMCON House Takeover: Toke Makinwa Laughs Off Report by Ekennedy: 4:45pm On Jul 27, 2020
cheesy cheesy grin
PassingShot:
"Small girl big god indeed"!

Awon Olosho!
Re: AMCON House Takeover: Toke Makinwa Laughs Off Report by Dbarrzx: 4:45pm On Jul 27, 2020
Them go hear am...warriiiii...According to Efe_BBN
Re: AMCON House Takeover: Toke Makinwa Laughs Off Report by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 4:50pm On Jul 27, 2020
Spontaneous007:
This is herounois compilation.
It has been proved that the fastidiously palatable woman rants and exhibit brognous gangafiti.
It is a mere scenario of capatilative momerandum

Bros sad angry
Re: AMCON House Takeover: Toke Makinwa Laughs Off Report by Aflix(m): 4:54pm On Jul 27, 2020
QVicky10:
Na wa o. See how people jumped to comment negatively about her.
Lol, Don't blame us, she bought it on herself.
Re: AMCON House Takeover: Toke Makinwa Laughs Off Report by Jotrade: 4:56pm On Jul 27, 2020
Daddy Fadeyi still dey pay this one

1 Like

Re: AMCON House Takeover: Toke Makinwa Laughs Off Report by vickydevoka(m): 4:57pm On Jul 27, 2020
Rityonyi:

I'm in Imo state at the moment. Hope Uzodima and any other person that can help me with a job my email is oddfix09@gmail.com

Thanks.
Fyn gals lyk dis de look for work for owerri wahla da be dat for de ones way wowo
Re: AMCON House Takeover: Toke Makinwa Laughs Off Report by Ayo8(m): 5:07pm On Jul 27, 2020
Reminds me of that song... I have a very big God ooo... he's always by my side.

1 Like

Re: AMCON House Takeover: Toke Makinwa Laughs Off Report by Difrent: 5:13pm On Jul 27, 2020
Spontaneous007:
It has been proved that the fastidiously palatable woman rants and exhibit brognous gangafiti.

GBAM!
Re: AMCON House Takeover: Toke Makinwa Laughs Off Report by jrusky(m): 5:14pm On Jul 27, 2020
Some men are funny and dumb I swear. Buying house in BI for undercover harlot while you have your own wife, kids even family from both side of your parent who are definitely still struggling to pay rent its so unfortunate.

No wonder the useless yeyebrities kept shouting small girl big god shit.

3 Likes

Re: AMCON House Takeover: Toke Makinwa Laughs Off Report by timifaithus(m): 5:16pm On Jul 27, 2020
doctor306:
From the stables of twitter

Lmao
Re: AMCON House Takeover: Toke Makinwa Laughs Off Report by timifaithus(m): 5:17pm On Jul 27, 2020
Spontaneous007:

Professor.

This grammar is making me sweat

1 Like

Re: AMCON House Takeover: Toke Makinwa Laughs Off Report by timifaithus(m): 5:18pm On Jul 27, 2020
Good luck to her.
Re: AMCON House Takeover: Toke Makinwa Laughs Off Report by wink2015(m): 5:20pm On Jul 27, 2020
It is not a crime to be indebted.

I wish her all the best in her comeback bid to reclaim her asset if actually the report as given by the social media on her matter is correct.
Re: AMCON House Takeover: Toke Makinwa Laughs Off Report by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jul 27, 2020
Rityonyi:

Thanks.
Good u have a certificate. Now the real world isn't like in school where u are given lessons and then tests with a paper at the end of it all to validate ur journey through the process. U are done with that.

This is real life where u are given a test that will teach u a lesson.. This ur current situation is one of such tests.

Truth : No one will give u a job if u don't go out to look for one or take advantages of opportunities that will come.

Reality : Drop that paper one side. Search urself for that stuff u have always loved to do, mingle with productive people, those far better than u that will make u feel challenged to better urself and not those comfortable sitting at home doing nothing, submitting applications after applications in different public and private organizations without success. Open ur eyes. Its better to build ur dream now that u are strong than to help someone else build theirs. Time is what we don't have enough of. Use it wisely

6 Likes

Re: AMCON House Takeover: Toke Makinwa Laughs Off Report by Elsiedaniels(f): 5:28pm On Jul 27, 2020
Here
Re: AMCON House Takeover: Toke Makinwa Laughs Off Report by freemi(m): 5:32pm On Jul 27, 2020
Spontaneous007:
yes u r right
Re: AMCON House Takeover: Toke Makinwa Laughs Off Report by Annie001: 5:33pm On Jul 27, 2020
Well!!
I feel this is a publicity stunt
Toke does not live in banana island
She would only live there in her dreams
Re: AMCON House Takeover: Toke Makinwa Laughs Off Report by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jul 27, 2020
What value does Toke Makinwa have to own a house in Banana Island other that Cunt....

Naija ladies, cunt, butt and boobs can any door where prick or intelligent or innovation cannot open
Re: AMCON House Takeover: Toke Makinwa Laughs Off Report by MajorOvakporaye(f): 5:46pm On Jul 27, 2020
poiunt:
it is a pity.

And, I thought she was an independent woman.

I am tired of Nigerian scam.

I even learnt she is not even living in Banana Island but some estate in Ikoyi but come to think of it, what does she do, what business does she do..many things in Nigeria is just magic or something out of thin air

Only in Nigeria, you will see someone with no history of anything begging in the evening, when you wake up he or she is a billionaire.

GO AND HUSTLE YOUR OWN AND STOP TRYING TO KNOW WHAT OTHERS DO.

'REMOVE EYE FROM SOLDIER MAN SALARY'

1 Like

Re: AMCON House Takeover: Toke Makinwa Laughs Off Report by gbami(m): 6:07pm On Jul 27, 2020
Whenever You Hear Most Girls Say...I Am In This Position Because I Worked Very Hard...This Is The Position ...Back On The Ground, Legs Hanging High....

After sucking dick they turn Motivational Speaker...

3 Likes

Re: AMCON House Takeover: Toke Makinwa Laughs Off Report by seedgreen(m): 6:10pm On Jul 27, 2020
Rityonyi:

Thanks.
where in imo state ?
Re: AMCON House Takeover: Toke Makinwa Laughs Off Report by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:15pm On Jul 27, 2020
the sad truth is that many people talking shiit on her feed, will be the same ones asking her for handouts on the weekend, lol!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Miss My Olajuwon - Lanre Gentry Says As He Shares Throwback Family Photo / Regina Daniels Is Pregnant For Ned Nwoko - e-NIGERIA / Ken Erics Ugo And Patience Ozokwo (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.