Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,381 members, 7,819,384 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:20 PM

Exposed: 2020 Marketing Secret For Small And Medium Scale Businesses In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Exposed: 2020 Marketing Secret For Small And Medium Scale Businesses In Nigeria (225 Views)

Cpa Marketing Secret Method To $100 A Day (full Tutorial) / Agric-business/small And Medium Enterprises Investment Scheme (AGSMEIS) Loan / Five Fastest Growing Small Scale Businesses In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Exposed: 2020 Marketing Secret For Small And Medium Scale Businesses In Nigeria by MICHEAL346(m): 4:01pm On Jul 27, 2020
I want to first welcome those just getting into this thread to join us.

Then second thing is I would like to welcome people that are joining through external links or other threads.

This will be another continuation of some of the works I and my team are dedicated to carrying out in educating businesses through the internet and it's part of our way of giving back to the society.

So I will not like to go off, like divert from, this thread discussion. This is because it can stand on it own though has a link to the other threads linked to it.

According to our thread title, we are going to look into the basic marketing and communication tools that a business can use. Of course, we understand that the Corvid Pandemic is a big challenge for businesses both home and abroad, we will not be discouraged as this is something big than can be disputed.

There are three key secrets, by that I mean, three basic methods of acquiring customers and retaining them that I will be sharing on this thread.

As time goes on you will learn a lot but more can be gotten if you put what you learnt to action. I know some of you are good at procrastinating but for the sake of your business please action is key.

I would treat this three basics secret of reaching your customer, most of which entails working at the local level up to a large and broad audience. This is a huge and it can only go as far as your participation, and I pray that the mods will grant us some help by pushing it to the front page.

So, before we start this discussion and put the thread into active mode I want to know how many people are here with me. I would love it if I get at lest 15 response from people indicating that they are and will follow this thread, then we can start.

We are waiting for other people to join us, but first let's do this first.
one, two, three, let's start indicating our interests now
Re: Exposed: 2020 Marketing Secret For Small And Medium Scale Businesses In Nigeria by MICHEAL346(m): 7:33am On Jul 30, 2020
Hello guys I apologize for not kicking this up on time due to that I I have so many projects on hand. So let's begin with an outline

There are three marketing strategies your business really need to start using:

1. Direct Sales marketing. (DSM)

2. Word of Mouth marketing. (WMM)

3. Social media Marketing (SMM)
Re: Exposed: 2020 Marketing Secret For Small And Medium Scale Businesses In Nigeria by MICHEAL346(m): 7:34am On Jul 30, 2020
Please like, follow and most importantly, share this thread so that we can make it worth the time
Re: Exposed: 2020 Marketing Secret For Small And Medium Scale Businesses In Nigeria by MICHEAL346(m): 10:05am On Jul 30, 2020
In just a few moments I will touch on the following things on the outline.

But before then permit me to introduce myself. I am Mike .O. Henry by name and am the CEO Erhon Digital. Our main mission is to empower businesses with the right tools and internet strategies to grow their businesses. We focus largely on small scale enterprises and Start up businesses in engaging our consultation services to better stand out in the modern digital world.

Thanks for visiting this thread.
Re: Exposed: 2020 Marketing Secret For Small And Medium Scale Businesses In Nigeria by MICHEAL346(m): 7:04am On Jul 31, 2020
Good morning,
Today I will likely make a post on the first point on the list, but first let me see how today goes. If am less busy at any point I will definitely make an update
Re: Exposed: 2020 Marketing Secret For Small And Medium Scale Businesses In Nigeria by MICHEAL346(m): 10:38am On Jul 31, 2020
Directct Sales is a business situation where a dealer or company hires a bus to carry its staff to different areas around the city or state where it is situated for the sole purpose of selling its products.

(1) (Reply)

Pertaining Solar Energy / Recharge Cards: Nigerian Banks Told To Stop Selling / Opay Flexifix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.