Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,292 members, 7,957,749 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 07:05 PM

Steve Innocent: On My Birthday – An Open Letter To The Trio Gov. Taraba State - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Steve Innocent: On My Birthday – An Open Letter To The Trio Gov. Taraba State (148 Views)

King Sunny Ade With Steve Wonder In New York In 1980 - Photo / BBNaija: Teddy A Pictured With Bambam And Steve Outside The House After Eviction / Adaeze Oputa Weds Steve Anu: Charly Boy’s Daughters' Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Steve Innocent: On My Birthday – An Open Letter To The Trio Gov. Taraba State by Slum24: 4:35pm On Jul 27, 2020
AN OPEN LETTER TO THE TRIO GOVERNMENTAL REPRESENTATIVE FROM LAU LGA,TARABA STATE ON THE OCCASION OF MY BIRTHDAY:

The Senator, Taraba State Northern Zone,

The Honourable Minister of Power,

The Speaker, TSHA.

The Local Govt. Chairman

Your Excellencies;
It is with deep respect for you, and honour to your respective offices and the believe in the potentials of Lau LGA that I am writing you this letter. I want to start by commending your efforts so far towards seeing the development of Lau,Taraba and Nigeria to its best in every angle.I have no doubt that you all mean well for Nigeria,Taraba, Lau LGA and it's people.

I am deeply sorry for trying to get across to you through such an informal medium. Please sir(s), accept my apologies, it's the modest medium I could think of to get your ever busy attention from the demanding affairs of our State.

I seriously doubt the timing of my letter especially now that the The world is challenged; we unarguably grapple with the uneasiness of the pandemic of novel coronavirus, Covid 19. The country seems to be incapacitated in many ways; economically, socially, politically and to a large extent, educationally.

Notwithstanding , full gist �

https://www.slum24.com/2020/07/27/steve-innocent-on-my-birthday-an-open-letter-to-the-trio-governmental-rep-from-lau-lgataraba-state/

(1) (Reply)

How One Small Community Can Change The World / Help My Life / Age Anniversary Message To Hon.senibo Chris Finebone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.