Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,825 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

FG Extends Phase Two Of Eased Lockdown By One Week - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Extends Phase Two Of Eased Lockdown By One Week (58075 Views)

Buhari Extends Eased Lockdown By 4 Weeks / Buhari Extends Eased Lockdown By Four Weeks / People That Will Feel The Additional 14 Days Lockdown By The President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Extends Phase Two Of Eased Lockdown By One Week by saraki2019(m): 5:34pm On Jul 27, 2020
Who is still under lockdown?

1 Like

Re: FG Extends Phase Two Of Eased Lockdown By One Week by Anneka101(f): 5:34pm On Jul 27, 2020
tongue
Re: FG Extends Phase Two Of Eased Lockdown By One Week by IamDavid(m): 5:35pm On Jul 27, 2020
h
Re: FG Extends Phase Two Of Eased Lockdown By One Week by Trivas: 5:35pm On Jul 27, 2020
Again?
Abeg check my signature e go make your life change for good
Re: FG Extends Phase Two Of Eased Lockdown By One Week by OB3344(m): 5:35pm On Jul 27, 2020
Lockdown? How? Where? Nothing like lockdown here again na
Re: FG Extends Phase Two Of Eased Lockdown By One Week by albagubraaa: 5:36pm On Jul 27, 2020
Wetin man go do....(in pain)
Re: FG Extends Phase Two Of Eased Lockdown By One Week by Daploid06(m): 5:36pm On Jul 27, 2020
lockdown in which country.....they are only hissing not easing must have been an error from mustapha

1 Like

Re: FG Extends Phase Two Of Eased Lockdown By One Week by NaijaRoyalty(m): 5:37pm On Jul 27, 2020
No be only lockdown

1 Like

Re: FG Extends Phase Two Of Eased Lockdown By One Week by Owned: 5:37pm On Jul 27, 2020
Covid 19 na scam

2 Likes

Re: FG Extends Phase Two Of Eased Lockdown By One Week by PureGoldh(m): 5:41pm On Jul 27, 2020
Hmmm
Re: FG Extends Phase Two Of Eased Lockdown By One Week by jubrilELsudan: 5:44pm On Jul 27, 2020
THEY SHOULD EXTEND THEIR WIFE'S AND GIRLFRIENDS KUKUNASE.

2 Likes

Re: FG Extends Phase Two Of Eased Lockdown By One Week by Equal2DeTask(m): 5:44pm On Jul 27, 2020
Gforce2015:
I'm waiting for Boss Mustapha COVID 19 positive result...the man go don chop money for this lockdown...all those who don eat CoVID 19 money that is meant for common people Nah COVID 19 go kill them

Oh God, answer my call

When last went to church?
grin
Re: FG Extends Phase Two Of Eased Lockdown By One Week by Kenn55: 5:45pm On Jul 27, 2020
Why do Nigerians love deceiving themselves? Is it to make them feel good or what?

1 Like

Re: FG Extends Phase Two Of Eased Lockdown By One Week by graejo: 5:47pm On Jul 27, 2020
They are doing this so they can have a complete Sallah celebration without restrictions.
Re: FG Extends Phase Two Of Eased Lockdown By One Week by SmartPolician: 5:48pm On Jul 27, 2020
Yeye dey smell

Disband this task force so that we will start living our normal lives

People don't even notice them anymore

1 Like

Re: FG Extends Phase Two Of Eased Lockdown By One Week by byinks(f): 5:48pm On Jul 27, 2020
PigTormentor:
I beg open international Airport..

I need to get back to my jet setting lifestyle.

Lol !
Re: FG Extends Phase Two Of Eased Lockdown By One Week by FullBlastLight: 5:49pm On Jul 27, 2020
And they now make it so obvious 2 everybody dt they're so confused & too clueless abt d way 4ward!

Even when d so-called lockdown was total, it neva accomplished any thing significant, let alone d dysfunctional partial lockdown & its attendant extensions!

Mtchewww....

#ReopenNigeria!
#ReopenSchool!
#SharePalliatives!

1 Like

Re: FG Extends Phase Two Of Eased Lockdown By One Week by Agugbadin: 5:53pm On Jul 27, 2020
PigTormentor:
I beg open international Airport..

I need to get back to my jet setting lifestyle.

Why Covid19 came into country through international Airport and now you want the government to open the Airport. Please be guided.
Re: FG Extends Phase Two Of Eased Lockdown By One Week by voskia: 5:54pm On Jul 27, 2020
let me open an upwork account for you..so u can begin to earn in dollers.. 08137578676
Re: FG Extends Phase Two Of Eased Lockdown By One Week by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jul 27, 2020
Equal2DeTask:

When last went to church?
grin

I will forever be a church boy....always joining online service
Re: FG Extends Phase Two Of Eased Lockdown By One Week by byinks(f): 5:58pm On Jul 27, 2020
FullBlastLight:
And they now make it so obvious 2 everybody dt they're so confused & too clueless abt d way 4ward!

Even when d so-called lockdown was total, it neva accomplished any thing significant, let alone d dysfunctional partial lockdown & its attendant extensions!

Mtchewww....

#ReopenNigeria!
#ReopenSchool!
#SharePalliatives!

They confused whether to continue with the script.
ie lockdown after Sallah
Re: FG Extends Phase Two Of Eased Lockdown By One Week by Jh0wsef(m): 6:02pm On Jul 27, 2020
lol
Re: FG Extends Phase Two Of Eased Lockdown By One Week by masterflowx(m): 6:04pm On Jul 27, 2020
Iamgrey5:
Is there still lock down?

Staffs of Exxo mobile, Chevron, Total and Shell are still at home.
Re: FG Extends Phase Two Of Eased Lockdown By One Week by brownemmanuel43(m): 6:07pm On Jul 27, 2020
I no blame them, I only blame their useless supporters, imagine the nonsense

1 Like

Re: FG Extends Phase Two Of Eased Lockdown By One Week by Moji12(f): 6:08pm On Jul 27, 2020
deepwater:
Lol

Are you guys still under lockdown in Nigeria

"I will never believe that there is a god/God called Mr. Allah and Mr. Muhammad is His Prophet, because I commented on a thread about kano state and Salah break.

Just read this thread and explain why I have to swear to comment -
https://www.nairaland.com/6007995/kano-suspends-eid-el-kabir-festivities-over

Seun, you lost the opportunity you had.

Nairaland was supposed to be the best online export from AFRICA.

Today it is a terrorist site promoting Jihad!

As way back 2006, akinalabi was a member of this forum!!!! You were the owner lipsrsealed

Akin went on to do his thing and accepted people regardless of their belief system. Today you know where he is, you are still here giving Al-Q-ae-da moral support
Re: FG Extends Phase Two Of Eased Lockdown By One Week by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jul 27, 2020
Kenn55:
Why do Nigerians (APC government) love deceiving themselves? Is it to make them feel good or what?
Re: FG Extends Phase Two Of Eased Lockdown By One Week by Betterhandwork(m): 6:11pm On Jul 27, 2020

Life goes on.

Don't just sit at home for nothing,try and learn a skills today.you can start with Satellite dish installation, the training is an online version which you can learn at the comfort of your home.the training will open your eye to the abundant of Satellite tv you can watch without paying a dime.this training is strictly for professionals, people that want to become expert in Satellite dish/tv installation,the practical aspect as already been covered in our training videos.register today and begin your training immediately.
you can visit this nairaland thread below to read more about the training program

Re: FG Extends Phase Two Of Eased Lockdown By One Week by mlkraj(m): 6:12pm On Jul 27, 2020
deepwater:
Lol

Are you guys still under lockdown in Nigeria

"I will never believe that there is a god/God called Mr. Allah and Mr. Muhammad is His Prophet, because I commented on a thread about kano state and Salah break.

Just read this thread and explain why I have to swear to comment -
https://www.nairaland.com/6007995/kano-suspends-eid-el-kabir-festivities-over

Seun, you lost the opportunity you had.

Nairaland was supposed to be the best online export from AFRICA.

Today it is a terrorist site promoting Jihad!

As way back 2006, akinalabi was a member of this forum!!!! You were the owner lipsrsealed

Akin went on to do his thing and accepted people regardless of their belief system. Today you know where he is, you are still here giving Al-Q-ae-da moral support

I don't know how some people reason sha

Can't you see the post is under religion>Islam for Muslims ?

Or don't you know that it is automated that to comment in that forum whether front page or not u have to swear?

Next time always check which forum a post is under if you want to comment also I don't know why its is too difficult to leave Muslims things for them. They don't disturb Christian forums but reverse is not the case.

1 Like

Re: FG Extends Phase Two Of Eased Lockdown By One Week by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jul 27, 2020
masterflowx:

Staffs of Exxo mobile, Chevron, Total and Shell are still at home.
Oil companies staff at home? I don't understand.
Re: FG Extends Phase Two Of Eased Lockdown By One Week by dtruth50: 6:16pm On Jul 27, 2020

1 Like

Re: FG Extends Phase Two Of Eased Lockdown By One Week by PigTormentor: 6:17pm On Jul 27, 2020
Agugbadin:

Why Covid19 came into country through international Airport and now you want the government to open the Airport. Please be guided.

So we are going to close the airport forever? Even with the airport closed we are still getting new cases. We can safely and smartly open the airport with rigorous checks.
Life had to continue.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Asari Dokubo Attacks Apc / Photos Of El-Zakzaky And His Wife, Zeenat Ready To Travel To India For Treatment / Photos As President Bola Tinubu Meets 36 States Governors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.