Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,364 members, 7,954,477 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:59 PM

Empowerment: Kabiru Amadu Mai-Palace Shares Detergent, Local Iron - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Empowerment: Kabiru Amadu Mai-Palace Shares Detergent, Local Iron (31919 Views)

Mamman Amadu Asks Lawmakers To Make Laws To Regulate Birth Rate In Nigeria / Kabir Adamu Mai-Palace's House Burnt By Fire / Atiku Visits Kabiru Turaki After He Was Released By Efcc(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Empowerment: Kabiru Amadu Mai-Palace Shares Detergent, Local Iron by DonroxyII: 7:31pm On Jul 27, 2020
Nigeria can never develop until the Northern people Developed ... and They are gonna Develop , it is just a matter of time ...

that's why they are trying to regulate social media ... Sense won't kill Northern elites cheesy
Re: Empowerment: Kabiru Amadu Mai-Palace Shares Detergent, Local Iron by Thetruthalways: 7:32pm On Jul 27, 2020
ContractKiller:
Simplyleo come and see your wretched, filthy, poverty stricken brethren grin Isn't wheelbarrow better than this?

But its better than sharing ropes to tie goats...

Re: Empowerment: Kabiru Amadu Mai-Palace Shares Detergent, Local Iron by neutral2000: 7:33pm On Jul 27, 2020
Hmm.

Wana earn money on telegram? Check my signature..
Re: Empowerment: Kabiru Amadu Mai-Palace Shares Detergent, Local Iron by GerraMeh74(m): 7:33pm On Jul 27, 2020
DonroxyII:
Nigeria can never develop until the Northern people Developed ... and They are gonna Develop , it is just a matter of time ...

that's why they are trying to regulate social media ... Sense won't kill Northern elites cheesy
Nonsense!!!so we should wait for them to develop? Let's divide this country and allow everyone to develop when they want....
Re: Empowerment: Kabiru Amadu Mai-Palace Shares Detergent, Local Iron by DonroxyII: 7:36pm On Jul 27, 2020
GerraMeh74:
Nonsense!!!so we should wait for them to develop? Let's divide this country and allow everyone to develop when they want....
Na me dey talk nonsense ooo, see ur mouth like fowl Nyansh .... Oya use ruler divide am na ... Southern empty chest beater grin ...

as una wait for them for independent na so una go wait for dem till they are ready to develop ... do nonsense and Buratai will whoop ya Nyansh !
Re: Empowerment: Kabiru Amadu Mai-Palace Shares Detergent, Local Iron by Yankee101: 7:37pm On Jul 27, 2020
There's backwardness even in the mind of the people that should be leading forward
Re: Empowerment: Kabiru Amadu Mai-Palace Shares Detergent, Local Iron by Farki: 7:38pm On Jul 27, 2020
Thetruthalways:

No the rope is better, they can use it to kill themselves after seeing just how unbalanced this life is.
Re: Empowerment: Kabiru Amadu Mai-Palace Shares Detergent, Local Iron by banhammy: 7:39pm On Jul 27, 2020
Federal Government said they don't have money to pay Npower volunteers, therefore government exit them and recruit Batch C to replace them.
Some Idiots were applauding the government and condemning the npower volunteers for staging peaceful protest.

Now, can you see for yourself what government has reduced Nigerians to?.
Re: Empowerment: Kabiru Amadu Mai-Palace Shares Detergent, Local Iron by ContractKiller: 7:40pm On Jul 27, 2020
Where was that done? I thought it was headslammers who share goatmeat around this time of the year?�

Thetruthalways:

Re: Empowerment: Kabiru Amadu Mai-Palace Shares Detergent, Local Iron by Omoejigbahe(m): 7:46pm On Jul 27, 2020
There was a country, this is pathetic
Re: Empowerment: Kabiru Amadu Mai-Palace Shares Detergent, Local Iron by friday2011(m): 7:48pm On Jul 27, 2020
Na wa, d guy even measure laundry line 5-5yrds join put, to take spread cloth wey dem wash...

Nawa for our politicians
Re: Empowerment: Kabiru Amadu Mai-Palace Shares Detergent, Local Iron by Olas16198901: 7:52pm On Jul 27, 2020
I yaff fainting
Re: Empowerment: Kabiru Amadu Mai-Palace Shares Detergent, Local Iron by Munachisom95(f): 7:54pm On Jul 27, 2020
It is well!
Re: Empowerment: Kabiru Amadu Mai-Palace Shares Detergent, Local Iron by vickyoluchi: 8:01pm On Jul 27, 2020
BIG SHAME TO MR LAW MAKER
Re: Empowerment: Kabiru Amadu Mai-Palace Shares Detergent, Local Iron by Karlifate: 8:01pm On Jul 27, 2020
Meanwhile, Hon. Daniel Ukpera in Benue:

Re: Empowerment: Kabiru Amadu Mai-Palace Shares Detergent, Local Iron by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jul 27, 2020
After somebody would stand up and start shouting with weed voice "Great Nigerian youths!!! " Great Nigerian students" look at the useless leaders of tomorrow! If u think youths hold the key to Nigeria's development, this is what u would get as infrastructural development! This old men and matured thief acquire assets at least that most times can be recovered, but youths would buy stupid things with public funds yatch, Bugatti, davido watch, Prada, Gucci cos u knw y , this teens aren't developed yet to handle money they haven't seen all their lives! Bleep Nigerian youths they avant really achieved anything since Nigerians independence except those abroad!
Re: Empowerment: Kabiru Amadu Mai-Palace Shares Detergent, Local Iron by explosiveskull(m): 8:06pm On Jul 27, 2020
damiloladuke:
Kabiru Amadu popularly referred to as Mai-Palace, a member of the House of Representative representing Gusau/Tsafe Federal Constituency, Zamfara State, has distributed Detergent, Cloth Pegs, Local Pressing Iron As 2020 Empowerment Program, to members of his constituency.

In some photos that have since gone viral on the internet, the items were displayed at a distribution center in the constituency, ready for disbursement to the beneficiaries.

Nigerians on social media have however condemned the act of distributing crude items by some politicians to their electorates, as this would not be the
first time such meager empowerment program is being held somewhere in the country.

https://lailasnews.com/empowerment-zamfara-lawmaker-mai-palace-shares-detergent-local-iron/
why they tie the iron with rope like sallah ram?
Re: Empowerment: Kabiru Amadu Mai-Palace Shares Detergent, Local Iron by explosiveskull(m): 8:11pm On Jul 27, 2020
DonroxyII:
Na me dey talk nonsense ooo, see ur mouth like fowl Nyansh .... Oya use ruler divide am na ... Southern empty chest beater grin ...

as una wait for them for independent na so una go wait for dem till they are ready to develop ... do nonsense and Buratai will whoop ya Nyansh !
do you know one thing I love about the Nigeria situation, na north dey kill and maim north under same buratai nose. That is why I don't pity when boko and bandits slaughter the northerner cos an average northerner wants tomlive that way. as far as we in the south are living peacefully, no problem make una finish yourselves, when una go finish, na so we go just build fence so that the remaining northern refugees will not come and cause nuisance here. i just pity the life of innocent soldiers who have noting to do with what is killing them.
Re: Empowerment: Kabiru Amadu Mai-Palace Shares Detergent, Local Iron by Daroldigits: 8:11pm On Jul 27, 2020
this country is upside down like serious....can we sell this country and share the money please?

Re: Empowerment: Kabiru Amadu Mai-Palace Shares Detergent, Local Iron by DonroxyII: 8:14pm On Jul 27, 2020
explosiveskull:

do you know one thing I love about the Nigeria situation, na north dey kill and maim north under same buratai nose. That is why I don't pity when boko and bandits slaughter the northerner cos an average northerner wants tomlive that way. as far as we in the south are living peacefully, no problem make una finish yourselves, when una go finish, na so we go just build fence so that the remaining northern refugees will not come and cause nuisance here. i just pity the life of innocent soldiers who have noting to do with what is killing them.
Don't worry, I pray God will never answer your prayer because when Bokoharam finish with the North, they are coming down South... Ighotagho grin ... Nnamdi Kanu, Asari dokubo, Tompolo and Gani Adams might not be able to safe you ....

grin who be we wey go build fence ... u better come off your Akpu and Ofe Nsala ... wake up ooo
Re: Empowerment: Kabiru Amadu Mai-Palace Shares Detergent, Local Iron by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jul 27, 2020
People outside this country would find this hilariously damn funny I swear, this people would die of laughter after seeing this! After somebody would come out here in NL and be talking nonsense, that Nigeria is "great" and calling UK a poverty stricken country of 60million people, I don't just knw how people think!
Re: Empowerment: Kabiru Amadu Mai-Palace Shares Detergent, Local Iron by Rilwayne001: 8:19pm On Jul 27, 2020
grin grin

Nigeria is 4th world country shocked grin
Re: Empowerment: Kabiru Amadu Mai-Palace Shares Detergent, Local Iron by chinoonew09: 8:21pm On Jul 27, 2020
dry cleaners for this raining season..God needs to reset this country to his factory default setting.
Re: Empowerment: Kabiru Amadu Mai-Palace Shares Detergent, Local Iron by explosiveskull(m): 8:22pm On Jul 27, 2020
DonroxyII:
Don't worry, I pray God will never answer your prayer because when Bokoharam finish with the North, they are coming down South... Ighotagho grin ... Nnamdi Kanu, Asari dokubo, Tompolo and Gani Adams might not be able to safe you ....

grin who be we wey go build fence ... u better come off your Akpu and Ofe Nsala ... wake up ooo
oga boko haram want to make your north their caliphate which when they do, they will stay there and you refugees go dey find where to live in which we southerners no go gree instead we fit camp una for middle belt but that is if they agree oo but boko decides to come down south, our way of life, tradition and most especially religion won't allow us to leak information and snitch on our army or blow ourselves up just cos we want to fight for one blood sucking god. men will fully come out to fight them off knowing fully well that we have noting in common with them unlike what is happening to our army where even the coas is following same mohammed as boko. so you see why we will repel and finish them off easily compared to what is happening now where men are not fighting with their hearts again cos when you capture them, your ogas who worship same thing with them will release them since all of them have same jihad at heart.
Re: Empowerment: Kabiru Amadu Mai-Palace Shares Detergent, Local Iron by vasco01(m): 8:31pm On Jul 27, 2020
Shame no dey catch this people oooooo

Sharing detergents and local iron as palliative
Instead of fertilizers and insecticides

God go punish them

Re: Empowerment: Kabiru Amadu Mai-Palace Shares Detergent, Local Iron by ugbanante: 8:34pm On Jul 27, 2020
I have respect for this Nairaland but now it b like u are losing your swagger.
If not, why bring this shame on front page?
Pls send me the number of this HoR member, I want to tell him my annoyance direct. embarassed tongue
Re: Empowerment: Kabiru Amadu Mai-Palace Shares Detergent, Local Iron by skinny419(m): 8:37pm On Jul 27, 2020
Witch kind empowerment be dis?
Re: Empowerment: Kabiru Amadu Mai-Palace Shares Detergent, Local Iron by michoim(m): 8:41pm On Jul 27, 2020
Nonsense
Re: Empowerment: Kabiru Amadu Mai-Palace Shares Detergent, Local Iron by Cajal(m): 8:42pm On Jul 27, 2020
Supreme court REP
Re: Empowerment: Kabiru Amadu Mai-Palace Shares Detergent, Local Iron by Thepsyhiccensor: 8:42pm On Jul 27, 2020
Blessed are the poor 

Key words: Priest Pastor Child Rape 

https://www.google.com/search?q=priest+pastor+child+rape&client=ms-android-americamovil-us-revc&source=android-browser&prmd=nvi&sxsrf=ALeKk03D-CjXwGgVJ3pw-stmF6XZtrhKNw:1594641868981&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwiD05Pxl8rqAhUpgnIEHceLBEoQ_AUoA3oECAwQAw&biw=360&bih=520

You won't laugh at me after you see what they are covering up with the fake Coronavirus news of deaths everyday. It's a big hoax. Use the power of social media to name them devils so security forces can round them up, so your prosecutors can trial them and finally Nigerian judges can judge them. As a Sango follower I am a firm believer in civilized law and I hate jungle justice because only devils win with it. 

Name them devils or suffer the wrath of change

Re: Empowerment: Kabiru Amadu Mai-Palace Shares Detergent, Local Iron by DonroxyII: 8:52pm On Jul 27, 2020
explosiveskull:

oga boko haram want to make your north their caliphate which when they do, they will stay there and you refugees go dey find where to live in which we southerners no go gree instead we fit camp una for middle belt but that is if they agree oo but boko decides to come down south, our way of life, tradition and most especially religion won't allow us to leak information and snitch on our army or blow ourselves up just cos we want to fight for one blood sucking god. men will fully come out to fight them off knowing fully well that we have noting in common with them unlike what is happening to our army where even the coas is following same mohammed as boko. so you see why we will repel and finish them off easily compared to what is happening now where men are not fighting with their hearts again cos when you capture them, your ogas who worship same thing with them will release them since all of them have same jihad at heart.
Dey deceive yourself ... That's what Ojukwu thought before e clear for his eyes and ran to cotedivoire... u see so many Northerners in Southern Nigeria and the beggars , the cobblers and Okada riders you take as piece of sh.it, when the time comes which I pray it will never come ... They will know road in your community more than you do ... Snitch Gini grin

U better no pray for war , you will run ooo !!
Re: Empowerment: Kabiru Amadu Mai-Palace Shares Detergent, Local Iron by OChimex: 9:03pm On Jul 27, 2020
SmartProf:
A very useless empowerment. In his mind he is churning out a generation of super drycleaners o. Those who will have their nysc camp in zamfara, be ready to meet with a weird generation of drycleaners cos these guys will be unleashed to serve the public after this joke called empowerment. I hope he gives them his clothes to use that charcoal iron on...It appears the lawmaker's brain urgently needs psychological empowerment.

Stop wasting your saliva. This is a case of "you must reap what you sow"

If Nigerians have vowed to continue voting idiots into govt, they should be ready to receive such idiotic empowerment and treatment.

Shebi na the same people wey vote him he gave the empowerment? They deserve such empowerment.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dominion Anosike: 'They Are After My Life' - Bauchi INEC Returning Officer Cries / Group Supplies ICC With Evidence Linking Buhari To 2011 Post-election Violence / Lagos APGA Candidate Asked To Speak Yoruba.(Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.