Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,461 members, 7,819,681 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

Does God Cares At All - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Does God Cares At All (242 Views)

Don't Be Deceived, God Cares About Our Outward Appearance / Does God Cares On How I Spend My Money? See Answer / Does God Truly Hate Masturbation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does God Cares At All by albagubraaa: 5:47pm On Jul 27, 2020
I've come to realise I'm nothing cos at anytime I might be gone,and I wonder why I was born in d first place.
Re: Does God Cares At All by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:49pm On Jul 27, 2020
the fact that you believe that you are "nothing", simply because you will die, is not only very stupid but also a waste of life. what do you expect exactly?

sadly, your problem is that you value your life upon a BS irrelevant book instead of counting your blessings.
Re: Does God Cares At All by albagubraaa: 5:52pm On Jul 27, 2020
MrBrownJay1:
the fact that you believe that you are "nothing", simply because you will die, is not only very stupid but also a waste of life. what do you expect exactly?

sadly, your problem is that you value your life upon a BS irrelevant book instead of counting your blessings.
Are we fighting?
Re: Does God Cares At All by Dtruthspeaker: 5:52pm On Jul 27, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

He does not have any blessings, so he his miserable.
Re: Does God Cares At All by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jul 27, 2020
albagubraaa:
I've come to realise I'm nothing cos at anytime I might be gone,and I wonder why I was born in d first place.

God cares bro, hold on to Him. He loves you.
There's light at the end of the tunnel. Weeping may endure for a night but joy comes with the morning.

The troubles you are in today won't last, you will smile some day. Then at the end, a glorious eternity if you hold on to the hope in Christ's salvation

1 Like

Re: Does God Cares At All by Flexherbal(m): 5:56pm On Jul 27, 2020
albagubraaa:

God cares, when their is life , there is hope.
Re: Does God Cares At All by Dtruthspeaker: 5:59pm On Jul 27, 2020
albagubraaa:

Sorry Bros. It is not God's fault but maybe your fault or surely the fault of your wicked thieving brothers who were older than you, who have scattered everything God did.

And meanwhile God has said He is not interested in man, He has Only Commanded that a special Court shall be built to deal with everybody who spoilt His World and His Plans.

So sorry, wait for the Court to report everybody who you think caused you this misfortune.
Re: Does God Cares At All by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:59pm On Jul 27, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:
He does not have any blessings, so he his miserable.

sadly bro, thats where many people are wrong... if you are healthy, if you are alive, if you live a righteous life, if you can live another day THEN YOU HAVE PLENTY OF BLESSINGS IN YOUR LIFE.

the problem here is that many people look at Dangote OR look at criminals like hushpuppi's posts on Instagram and therefore expect to drive a Rolls Royce before they can believe they are "blessed". all a bunch of confused people!

here is a simple question to ask them: when your fraudster in robe needs money he ask you to give it to him, but when YOU need money and go see that same fraudster in robe, he will ask you to pray on it. does it make any sense?! so many confused religious people out there!

1 Like

Re: Does God Cares At All by Dtruthspeaker: 6:06pm On Jul 27, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

sadly bro, thats where many people are wrong... if you are healthy, if you are alive, if you live a righteous life, if you can live another day THEN YOU HAVE PLENTY OF BLESSINGS IN YOUR LIFE.

the problem here is that many people look at Dangote OR look at criminals like hushpuppi's posts on Instagram and therefore expect to drive a Rolls Royce before they can believe they are "blessed". all a bunch of confused people!

here is a simple question to ask them: when your fraudster in robe needs money he ask you to give it to him, but when YOU need money and go see that same fraudster in robe, he will ask you to pray on it. does it make any sense?! so many confused religious people out there!

Yep!

But I am most annoyed with the defrauded who lets himself be so easily deceived with dreams and sweet words, continually and continually.

And would he do that which is right and good? Nope upto Never!
Re: Does God Cares At All by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:12pm On Jul 27, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:
Yep!
But I am most annoyed with the defrauded who lets himself be so easily deceived with dreams and sweet words, continually and continually.

And would he do that which is right and good? Nope upto Never!

well said!
sadly, the Nigerian society, family etc are to blame for how religion is turning great African men/women into sheep. Religion is the greatest con on earth and sadly, the poorest out there are the ones that get played the most, because thats the ones who need help the most too.
Re: Does God Cares At All by Dtruthspeaker: 6:17pm On Jul 27, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

well said!
sadly, the Nigerian society, family etc are to blame for how religion is turning great African men/women into sheep. Religion is the greatest con on earth and sadly, the poorest out there are the ones that get played the most, because thats the ones who need help the most too.

Yes, very many people are to Blame for withholding the Truth or for even decieving themselves and refusing to grant sound Truthful Judgements.
Re: Does God Cares At All by Kobojunkie: 6:35pm On Jul 27, 2020
albagubraaa:
I wondered about that too. Then I made to find the source of all and have Him answer that me.

May I suggest you seek answers as to the reason for your existence yourself rather than swallowing up any gobbledygook anyone tells you as far as your existence is concerned.
Re: Does God Cares At All by Kemimarch16(f): 8:03pm On Jul 27, 2020
He really does,just calm down everything will be fine soon.it will end in praise soon

1 Like

Re: Does God Cares At All by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jul 27, 2020
God cares and loves everyone,be patient
Re: Does God Cares At All by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jul 27, 2020
albagubraaa:

Hmmmmmmmm,
You are not alone my friend!
An ancient faithful servant of God uttered exactly the same words out of a grieving heart!
Jeremiah 20:14-15

Know that this are the times of distress God's word foretold we will experience in this last days! 2Timothy 3:1

Jesus said "when you see all these things happening, lift up your heads and look straight because your deliverance is getting near" {Luke 21:28} i know you may be wondering why some are making it as if their life is better or God is on their side {Psalms 73:2-14} Please do not copy them because their destruction is fast approaching! Psalms 37:7-11

God bless you! smiley

1 Like

Re: Does God Cares At All by Kobojunkie: 10:54pm On Jul 27, 2020
albagubraaa:
Ask Him!
Re: Does God Cares At All by xproducer: 5:46am On Jul 28, 2020
albagubraaa:

===========

GOD knows the answers to your questions, so continually cry out to HIM in belief... "casting all your care upon Him, for He cares for you." - 1 Peter 5:7

"The Lord is gracious and full of compassion, Slow to anger and great in mercy." - Psalm 145:8

(1) (Reply)

Your Times Are In His Hands / COVID-19: Allow Me To Heal Them All- Prophet T.B Joshua Tells FG / Grace Testimony : Family & Home Protected Even Though Oven Broiler Was Left On

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.