Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,394 members, 7,954,574 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:02 PM

Buhari Urges Malians To Accept Government Of National Unity - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Urges Malians To Accept Government Of National Unity (35159 Views)

Muhammadu Buhari Urges Arewa Consultative Forum To Support Bola Tinubu / APC Primaries: Emulate Ambode, Buhari Urges Losers / Don’t Defect, Buhari Urges Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Urges Malians To Accept Government Of National Unity by UDUJ(m): 9:09pm On Jul 27, 2020
Kenny9857:
who is now wrong between you and the person you are trying to correct ??
Read to understand okay ??

What context is that Armless he used correct? Was he referring to defenseless people ( people without arms or armunitions in this case it's called Harmless) or was he referring to people with limbs missing (in this case it's called Armless). Too many dullards here. I give up undecided
Re: Buhari Urges Malians To Accept Government Of National Unity by potent5(m): 9:10pm On Jul 27, 2020
Unity beggers.
Re: Buhari Urges Malians To Accept Government Of National Unity by UDUJ(m): 9:12pm On Jul 27, 2020
tammie24:
it is 'unarmed'

No be Harmless you type for there

Olodo!
Mumu

You lack brain cells. Stop exhibiting chronic stupidity. I weep for our educational system.

Last response to you. Goodnight cheesy
Re: Buhari Urges Malians To Accept Government Of National Unity by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jul 27, 2020
You sure say buhari talk this thing ?
Re: Buhari Urges Malians To Accept Government Of National Unity by Tremple8v: 9:14pm On Jul 27, 2020
I was a bit worried thinking the government was talking to Naira Marley grin
Re: Buhari Urges Malians To Accept Government Of National Unity by tammie24: 9:16pm On Jul 27, 2020
UDUJ:

You lack brain cells. Stop exhibiting chronic stupidity. I weep for our educational system.

why is this your last response genius?

You no correct English again

Product of public school feeling like a G
Re: Buhari Urges Malians To Accept Government Of National Unity by Kingrefreshed: 9:17pm On Jul 27, 2020
Re: Buhari Urges Malians To Accept Government Of National Unity by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jul 27, 2020
dynicks:
Naira Marley and goons without having gone through the entire message, hurriedly rushes to aso rock on hearing the above mentioned name " MARLIANS"....

yes sir!! Sir! You called us....here we are!....ah! So baba u sef na marlian? You for talk since naw make we for carry better weed come since say u obviously get interest ...see this old man ghan!..truly old soldier they say never dies.....anything for your boys? Abi u wan officially give us a go ahead order make we for open union

lolzzzzzzz
Re: Buhari Urges Malians To Accept Government Of National Unity by Thepsyhiccensor: 9:18pm On Jul 27, 2020
Blessed are the poor 

Key words: Priest Pastor Child Rape 

https://www.google.com/search?q=priest+pastor+child+rape&client=ms-android-americamovil-us-revc&source=android-browser&prmd=nvi&sxsrf=ALeKk03D-CjXwGgVJ3pw-stmF6XZtrhKNw:1594641868981&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwiD05Pxl8rqAhUpgnIEHceLBEoQ_AUoA3oECAwQAw&biw=360&bih=520

You won't laugh at me after you see what they are covering up with the fake Coronavirus news of deaths everyday. It's a big hoax. Use the power of social media to name them devils so security forces can round them up, so your prosecutors can trial them and finally Nigerian judges can judge them. As a Sango follower I am a firm believer in civilized law and I hate jungle justice because only devils win with it. 

Name them devils or suffer the wrath of change

Re: Buhari Urges Malians To Accept Government Of National Unity by Aksnoopy: 9:18pm On Jul 27, 2020
Idiotic president, your country is burning gradually! You all will be forced to accept undemocratic change of government when the Malian crisis spiral out of control.
Re: Buhari Urges Malians To Accept Government Of National Unity by dalass(f): 9:21pm On Jul 27, 2020
Wolgrace:
Armless people died in Mali as a result of riot due to provoked protest, and Buhari went to there make peace. People that are fighting for their rights?

Armless and quiet people are dying in Nigeria without a protest or riot, yet no action.. Any casualties, you only condemn with no oppressive action against the predators..

Buhari, what's your true plan please?

Armless ke? grin
Re: Buhari Urges Malians To Accept Government Of National Unity by Kellzmann01(m): 9:23pm On Jul 27, 2020
I thought he was even referring to our Nigerian Marlians when I saw the topic
Re: Buhari Urges Malians To Accept Government Of National Unity by MondayOsunbor(m): 9:24pm On Jul 27, 2020
sapientia:
Go and fix your own country

imagine this nonsense !

we have civil war in Nigeria

with IDP camps everywhere

this shameless govt is in mali with no single IDP camp making peace!

Why is Nigeria good in give out what it does not have AKA do you know that nigeria export electricity!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Buhari Urges Malians To Accept Government Of National Unity by Zionman24: 9:25pm On Jul 27, 2020
What a shameful game this people playing. We only see pictures of Buhari. One time we saw a moving Buhari, he couldn't speak , instead the former President spoke. everyday for the tiff and one day for the owner of House.
Re: Buhari Urges Malians To Accept Government Of National Unity by Alfarisiey: 9:26pm On Jul 27, 2020
UDUJ:

Abeg continue e dey sweet us
Re: Buhari Urges Malians To Accept Government Of National Unity by bigtt76(f): 9:26pm On Jul 27, 2020
Re: Buhari Urges Malians To Accept Government Of National Unity by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jul 27, 2020
dalass:

Armless ke? grin
Yes, semantically... Any qualms ma?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Urges Malians To Accept Government Of National Unity by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jul 27, 2020
UDUJ:

Harmless not Armless
Armless is a semantical word of unarmed, relatively.. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Buhari Urges Malians To Accept Government Of National Unity by Kenn55: 9:32pm On Jul 27, 2020
Buhari should swear that he would accept if he was the one. Talk is cheap grin
Re: Buhari Urges Malians To Accept Government Of National Unity by dalass(f): 9:32pm On Jul 27, 2020
Wolgrace:

Yes, semantically... Any qualms ma?

I don't understand semantics be that grin
Re: Buhari Urges Malians To Accept Government Of National Unity by feedthenation(m): 9:36pm On Jul 27, 2020
Why is PMB involved in another country's internal wahala, when there are serious security issues in Nigeria with many countless people killed
Re: Buhari Urges Malians To Accept Government Of National Unity by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jul 27, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:
It's a NECESSITY

Re: Buhari Urges Malians To Accept Government Of National Unity by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jul 27, 2020
dalass:

I don't understand semantics be that grin
Alright, safe to say so..
Re: Buhari Urges Malians To Accept Government Of National Unity by encryptjay(m): 9:46pm On Jul 27, 2020
LMAO! See me thinking it was Naira Marley's Marlians movement.
Re: Buhari Urges Malians To Accept Government Of National Unity by darasimih104(m): 9:49pm On Jul 27, 2020
lol... I first think say Na Naira Marley e dey talk of saa
Re: Buhari Urges Malians To Accept Government Of National Unity by Germi9: 9:50pm On Jul 27, 2020
did naira marley accept the offer??
Re: Buhari Urges Malians To Accept Government Of National Unity by oluwaahmed: 9:54pm On Jul 27, 2020
The Declaration, to be communicated to relevant organs of African Union (AU) and United Nations (UN), also agreed to support President Keita in restoring peace and order to Mali, stressing that no anti-constitutional change of government would be accepted anywhere in West Africa.

These are the organization's that have put Africa in a chokehold. The people of Mali came out to protest, corruption and high level of insecurity in their country therefore demanding that the president step down and you call it unconstitutional change. Fools that are just protecting their interest. If you really care about the country, why not order the president and MPs to step down conduct a fresh free& fair election?
Re: Buhari Urges Malians To Accept Government Of National Unity by Joseph08(m): 9:58pm On Jul 27, 2020
Whereas bandits are killing innocent people in your country shocked

Highest level of stupidity!
Re: Buhari Urges Malians To Accept Government Of National Unity by tammie24: 9:58pm On Jul 27, 2020
Re: Buhari Urges Malians To Accept Government Of National Unity by akilo1: 10:03pm On Jul 27, 2020
Buhari ask malian? Where is naira marley
Re: Buhari Urges Malians To Accept Government Of National Unity by Nchenches: 10:03pm On Jul 27, 2020
Whereas Buhari cannot accept the recommendations of the 2014 National CONFAB to promote peace in Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

IBB's Children, Mohammed & Halima On PDP Campaign Train In Niger / It’s Time To Vote Out ‘I Will Do President’ – Amaechi Blasts Jonathan / Reasons For Hike In Price Of Cooking Gas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.