Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

Buhari Urges Malians To Accept Government Of National Unity - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Urges Malians To Accept Government Of National Unity (35034 Views)

Muhammadu Buhari Urges Arewa Consultative Forum To Support Bola Tinubu / APC Primaries: Emulate Ambode, Buhari Urges Losers / Don’t Defect, Buhari Urges Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Urges Malians To Accept Government Of National Unity by Nchenches: 10:07pm On Jul 27, 2020
Wolgrace:
Armless people died in Mali as a result of riot due to provoked protest, and Buhari went to there make peace. People that are fighting for their rights?

Armless and quiet people are dying in Nigeria without a protest or riot, yet no action.. Any casualties, you only condemn with no oppressive action against the predators..

Buhari, what's your true plan please?

Buhari wants to envelop all Nigerians in Islamic Sharia Criminal Justice System.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Urges Malians To Accept Government Of National Unity by tammie24: 10:07pm On Jul 27, 2020
Kenny9857:
who is now wrong between you and the person you are trying to correct ??
Read to understand okay ??
I tire o

I hope schools resume quickly so these kids can go back to school abeg

ITK everywhere
Re: Buhari Urges Malians To Accept Government Of National Unity by ThatFairGuy1: 10:10pm On Jul 27, 2020
[quote author=FrMbaka post=92177433][/quote] So Why tagging me with those pictures
Re: Buhari Urges Malians To Accept Government Of National Unity by OnyeOgboni: 10:13pm On Jul 27, 2020
Re: Buhari Urges Malians To Accept Government Of National Unity by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jul 27, 2020
Nchenches:

Buhari wants to envelop all Nigerians in Islamic Sharia Criminal Justice System.

Yes, under the influence of constitutional policies for coexistence which is a Jambres' serpent making a piercing effort to weak and swallow southern's own..

1 Like

Re: Buhari Urges Malians To Accept Government Of National Unity by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jul 27, 2020
Malians don't go to school. Malians don't obey rules. Malians don't accept government. Malians don't accept unity. Malians don't...
Re: Buhari Urges Malians To Accept Government Of National Unity by mankan2k7(m): 10:24pm On Jul 27, 2020
So Buhari is a Malians
Re: Buhari Urges Malians To Accept Government Of National Unity by earnit1: 10:27pm On Jul 27, 2020
Mind your business
Re: Buhari Urges Malians To Accept Government Of National Unity by MrNipplesLover(m): 10:29pm On Jul 27, 2020
Cogs:
At least Buhari finally recognizes the Marlians

so, you no know that there is no similarity between Marlians and Malians?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Urges Malians To Accept Government Of National Unity by maitrelalley1(m): 10:32pm On Jul 27, 2020
Omo I think say bubu na marlian ...
Re: Buhari Urges Malians To Accept Government Of National Unity by DEROX: 10:44pm On Jul 27, 2020
praiseneo:
Who send this mumu message
U never arrange your house u de motivate outsiders
grin he meant marlian association where bairq Marley is president c balq us vice president zlatan is chief of staff pocolee is sgf
Re: Buhari Urges Malians To Accept Government Of National Unity by Dubetex96(m): 11:00pm On Jul 27, 2020
Allow him to finish what he started.
Re: Buhari Urges Malians To Accept Government Of National Unity by kiddkash(m): 11:22pm On Jul 27, 2020
before opening this thread, my head was on the real Marlian

1 Like

Re: Buhari Urges Malians To Accept Government Of National Unity by guru90: 11:23pm On Jul 27, 2020
Buhari ur house is on fire ooooooh.....

Fix ur nation first. Charity begins at home first.
Re: Buhari Urges Malians To Accept Government Of National Unity by seunayantokun(m): 11:23pm On Jul 27, 2020
Charity begins at home; please nairalanders, help me tell him.
Re: Buhari Urges Malians To Accept Government Of National Unity by guru90: 11:24pm On Jul 27, 2020
maitrelalley1:
Omo I think say bubu na marlian ...

May be he don joined.
Re: Buhari Urges Malians To Accept Government Of National Unity by TonyNavas(m): 11:54pm On Jul 27, 2020
Wolgrace:
Armless people died in Mali as a result of riot due to provoked protest, and Buhari went to there make peace. People that are fighting for their rights?

Armless and quiet people are dying in Nigeria without a protest or riot, yet no action.. Any casualties, you only condemn with no oppressive action against the predators..

Na Malians be the problem now?
Re: Buhari Urges Malians To Accept Government Of National Unity by WelcomeToBiafra: 12:10am On Jul 28, 2020
HYPOCRITIC STATEMENT FROM FULANI TERRORIST.

Come for interactive session in media let your citizens ask a question. Nigeria want to bring more fulani terrorist from Mali to FasTrack more massacring unarmed owner of the lands for Ruga.

Re: Buhari Urges Malians To Accept Government Of National Unity by AlphaSegzy01(m): 12:46am On Jul 28, 2020
Naira Marley fanboys without checking the spelling of the Malians be like: "Mafo! Buhari wa pelu wa" grin

Re: Buhari Urges Malians To Accept Government Of National Unity by Burgerlomo: 1:42am On Jul 28, 2020
Wow! Dis tesumole boi (Naira Marlley) and his Marlians fans don dey gain ground ooo grin

Re: Buhari Urges Malians To Accept Government Of National Unity by datvisaboy: 3:18am On Jul 28, 2020

Re: Buhari Urges Malians To Accept Government Of National Unity by saintneo(m): 3:24am On Jul 28, 2020
Re: Buhari Urges Malians To Accept Government Of National Unity by opribo(m): 5:04am On Jul 28, 2020
bukati1:
For once Mr President gets it right.

For where, charity begins at home, put the country in order first before you can fix another.

The man is just a resounding disaster that befell our beloved nation setting us many years backwards.
Re: Buhari Urges Malians To Accept Government Of National Unity by AnanseK(m): 5:37am On Jul 28, 2020
Wolgrace:

They were not armless my friend. They were unarmed. There is a difference.
Re: Buhari Urges Malians To Accept Government Of National Unity by Nobody: 5:47am On Jul 28, 2020
XXLMANDIGO:
Naira Marley and the Marlian Team has never been against the government. It's the government that's so full of discrimination and bent on subjugating the influence of the Marlian President.

tongue

See how you inteprete the question, 9jarians I hail thee
Re: Buhari Urges Malians To Accept Government Of National Unity by Simbrixton(m): 5:50am On Jul 28, 2020
Heard dey killed fulanis dere
Re: Buhari Urges Malians To Accept Government Of National Unity by geezville(m): 5:55am On Jul 28, 2020
....sigh...I mistakenly read one of words in the discussion topic as “marlians” lol
Re: Buhari Urges Malians To Accept Government Of National Unity by Awaja(m): 6:46am On Jul 28, 2020
I quickly opened the topic thinking he was addressing nairamalians.
Morning rituals onboard
Re: Buhari Urges Malians To Accept Government Of National Unity by sammy7410(m): 6:48am On Jul 28, 2020

1 Like

Re: Buhari Urges Malians To Accept Government Of National Unity by Nobody: 7:01am On Jul 28, 2020
AnanseK:

They were not armless my friend. They were unarmed. There is a difference.

No argument please.
Re: Buhari Urges Malians To Accept Government Of National Unity by Nobody: 7:17am On Jul 28, 2020
TonyNavas:
Na Malians be the problem now?

I wonder o..! When did Africa leaders come to Nigeria for peacekeeping mission? Even Chad president had few times offer to help us but the terror apologists dribbled him. Find out why are the relevant leaders silent about the unrest ravaging the Northern region. Many secrets can't be shared here as politicians, top aides, security agents, spies, stipend collectors, and loyalists are monitoring all posts.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Sacks His Liaison Officer / Nigerians Can Now Spot The Difference Between APC And PDP — Mark / Lagos’ Ownership Of 4 Oil Wells Approved By FG, 1 Other Disproved

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.