Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,398 members, 7,836,596 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:23 AM

Which Lineage 2 Server Is The Best? - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Which Lineage 2 Server Is The Best? (342 Views)

Ea Gaming Server Now Available In Nigeria / Toto Sports Gambling: Why To Choose A Verification Server For Betting? / Pubg Mobile : African Server Is Now Available (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Which Lineage 2 Server Is The Best? by olezhka: 7:15pm On Jul 27, 2020
Hi,everybody!
I am a big fan of this game and looking for some nice servers to play.
There are a lot of scam links that doesn't and i am looking for help.
I read an article about server rank and it tell a lot of great information
about l2ovc,so i think it's really great.
Maybe you can tell something about or know any good servers?
Re: Which Lineage 2 Server Is The Best? by Lubanko: 7:31pm On Sep 10, 2020
The one with the best mods. Everyone has their own personal playing style and it's better to try out different ones. For sure the obvious pick is the one from your country as you'll be able to have a bit better connection and less trouble communicating with with the players. Try testing these https://l2topservers.com/l2top/lineage-2-classic almost 600 servers there including lineage 2 classic servers

(1) (Reply)

Nintendo Ds / What Will Happen? / LG 50inch Android Smart TV Bring All Your Favorite TV Shows, Movies And Games

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.