Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,858 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

Pubg Mobile : African Server Is Now Available - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Pubg Mobile : African Server Is Now Available (9985 Views)

Which Lineage 2 Server Is The Best? / Tencent Game Loop: Download PUBG Mobile PC Gameloop Emulator / PUBG Lite Mobile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pubg Mobile : African Server Is Now Available by KingJuhd(m): 12:48am On Feb 07, 2020
Pubg Mobile : African Server is now available.

It is no news that we want good Servers in Africa, finally Pubg came through with this great news about the release of a server in Africa, which is located in the Sub-Sahara Africa region.

The drop down Server for Africa is not visible yet...just to avoid empty lobbies and long matching times.

The way this works is like this; when enough Africa Pubg Mobile players are in the European server and you start a game, you will be matched with local player and automatically you will end up in the African server likewise if the African players are not enough you will be routed back to the European Server.

So if you love playing Pubg Mobile and you want to get into the African Server please login between the hours of 20h00 - 22h00 to fill the server so it can be permanent.

2 Likes

Re: Pubg Mobile : African Server Is Now Available by Gideon97(m): 1:03am On Feb 07, 2020
Even though i don't play pubg mobile, this is good news and a step in the right direction. Alot of online multiplayers don't create African servers because they believe that there isn't enough market here and to be honest, most times they're right. But it's bad when the very popular ones (which do have a good following here) also refuse to create servers for us. Hopefully this proves to be success and shows game devs of other games that it would be worth it. I hope Epic games follows suit and create fortnite servers also. I need me some low ping so i can edit and replace quicker. Btw, what country are the servers located?

1 Like

Re: Pubg Mobile : African Server Is Now Available by KingJuhd(m): 1:10am On Feb 07, 2020
Gideon97:
Even though i don't play pubg mobile, this is good news and a step in the right direction. Alot of online multiplayers don't create African servers because they believe that there isn't enough market here and to be honest, most times they're right. But it's bad when the very popular ones (which do have a good following here) also refuse to create servers for us. Hopefully this proves to be success and shows game devs of other games that it would be worth it. I hope Epic games follows suit and create fortnite servers also. I need me some low ping so i can edit and replace quicker. Btw, what country are the servers located?
Sub-Sahara Africa

1 Like

Re: Pubg Mobile : African Server Is Now Available by Nobody: 1:32am On Feb 07, 2020
Please educate me came across this PUBG going through Roblox when I was looking for an easy way to develop a game.I was amaze by the data I saw.I know they could be a generation gap here on my side.
Re: Pubg Mobile : African Server Is Now Available by Gideon97(m): 10:15pm On Feb 07, 2020
KingJuhd:

Sub-Sahara Africa
This is not a country.
Re: Pubg Mobile : African Server Is Now Available by KingJuhd(m): 11:10pm On Feb 07, 2020
Gideon97:

This is not a country.
It is the region. Just like European, South America, Asia
Re: Pubg Mobile : African Server Is Now Available by Gideon97(m): 9:22pm On Feb 08, 2020
KingJuhd:

It is the region. Just like European, South America, Asia
Yes i know, but these servers are usually located in A country or several countries in these Region. For example, the North American (NA) Servers of Fortnite are in USA, so Canadians and Mexicans are actually connecting to these servers. If you don't know the country, it's OK to say so.
The reason i am asking is because one of (if not the most) important factor for ping is distance to servers. The closer the servers, the better the ping (for a given internet speed).
For Taiwo in Nigeria, it may seem like playing on Sub-Saharan African servers will give lower ping compared to EU (Europe), but if the Sub-Saharan server is in South Africa, then it doesn't really do much for Taiwo because South Africa is actually farther from Nigeria than a lot of EU countries (thus EU servers). A friend of mine has experienced this in a game (can't remember which one), where Sub-Sahara African server were in SA, but he got worse ping than on EU servers.

1 Like

Re: Pubg Mobile : African Server Is Now Available by KingJuhd(m): 9:42am On Feb 09, 2020
Gideon97:

Yes i know, but these servers are usually located in A country or several countries in these Region. For example, the North American (NA) Servers of Fortnite are in USA, so Canadians and Mexicans are actually connecting to these servers. If you don't know the country, it's ok to say so.
The reason i am asking is because the one of (if not the most) important factor for ping is distance. The closer the servers, the better the ping (for a given internet speed).
For Taiwo in Nigeria, it may seem like playing on Sub-Saharan African server will give lower ping compared to EU (Europe), but if the Sub-Saharan server is in South Africa, then it doesn't really do much for Taiwo because South Africa is actually farther from Nigeria than alot of ES countries (thus EU servers). A friend of mine has experienced this on a game (can't remember which one), where Sub-Sahara African server were in SA, but he got worse ping than on EU servers.
Where are you from?
Re: Pubg Mobile : African Server Is Now Available by Gideon97(m): 5:22pm On Feb 09, 2020
KingJuhd:

Where are you from?
Rivers State, Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Pubg Mobile : African Server Is Now Available by KingJuhd(m): 10:25pm On Feb 09, 2020
Gideon97:

Rivers State, Nigeria.
Ooohhh, am in River State!

1 Like

Re: Pubg Mobile : African Server Is Now Available by gameloopmobi: 3:35am On Mar 15, 2020
A bit too addictive. The game glitches quite often and reporting hackers isn't helping. There are new kinds of hackers. For example in a very recent match, someone used a grenade in spawn island. The method of reporting is also not good. One should be able to report someone who knocked him maliciously, not just killed. You may be knocked by a hacker and then get killed by someone else. The graphics are also getting choppy when enemies are near.

1 Like

Re: Pubg Mobile : African Server Is Now Available by KingJuhd(m): 5:11pm On Mar 15, 2020
gameloopmobi:
A bit too addictive. The game glitches quite often and reporting hackers isn't helping. There are new kinds of hackers. For example in a very recent match, someone used a grenade in spawn island. The method of reporting is also not good. One should be able to report someone who knocked him maliciously, not just killed. You may be knocked by a hacker and then get killed by someone else. The graphics are also getting choppy when enemies are near.
Which device are you using?
Re: Pubg Mobile : African Server Is Now Available by imonegameyesuf: 3:28pm On Mar 16, 2020
No African Server!!!!

Re: Pubg Mobile : African Server Is Now Available by KingJuhd(m): 5:29am On Mar 17, 2020
imonegameyesuf:
No African Server!!!!
Because they don't want any empty lobbies with just bots, but if like over 50african players login at the same time to the europe server, the server will automatically change to African server.
This was what Pubg said about the African Server.
Re: Pubg Mobile : African Server Is Now Available by Deicide: 12:06am On Mar 02, 2022
What is the average ping for PUBG in Nigeria now?
Am tired of CODM and 80-100ms
Re: Pubg Mobile : African Server Is Now Available by LazyMiRae: 11:13am On Apr 30, 2022
Deicide:
What is the average ping for PUBG in Nigeria now?
Am tired of CODM and 80-100ms

I've gotten 50ms and 20ms (usually when many Nigerians and Ghanaians are in the same map). That's the best I have now the problem is MTN breaking my network when enemy is close by, bunch of shits

(1) (Reply)

The Journey: Building A Budget 1080p Gaming Rig / HELP:Anyone Know How To Play Local Multiplayer Game On Dream League Soccer 2017? / The Official Call Of Duty :: Black Ops Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.