Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,168 members, 7,957,369 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 11:37 AM

What Profitable Skills Can I Learn With My New Laptop? - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / What Profitable Skills Can I Learn With My New Laptop? (1064 Views)

New Laptop For Sale / NEW LAPTOP ARRIVALS. THREAD UPDATED!!!!! / Should I Go For This Brand New Laptop? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Profitable Skills Can I Learn With My New Laptop? by Twenty8: 7:33pm On Jul 27, 2020
Good evening nairalanders
I just got a new laptop, and all have been doing is watching movies with it. I find it sad that watching movies and surfing social medias is a ll i can do with it. Please what skills can I learn that will improve my skills set and help me make money.
Re: What Profitable Skills Can I Learn With My New Laptop? by Niyeal(m): 7:37pm On Jul 27, 2020
Excel

1 Like

Re: What Profitable Skills Can I Learn With My New Laptop? by XXXXTENTACION: 7:38pm On Jul 27, 2020
Try learning how to do yahoo yahoo cheesy

That skill can turn you into a billionairegrin
Re: What Profitable Skills Can I Learn With My New Laptop? by Twenty8: 7:45pm On Jul 27, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:
Try learning how to do yahoo yahoo cheesy

That skill can turn you into a billionairegrin

lol
I want something legit
Re: What Profitable Skills Can I Learn With My New Laptop? by blackpanthar: 7:49pm On Jul 27, 2020
Twenty8:
Good evening nairalanders
I just got a new laptop, and all have been doing is watching movies with it. I find it sad that watching movies and surfing social medias is a ll i can do with it. Please what skills can I learn that will improve my skills set and help me make money.

Get yourself a mentor first.

Not all skills are for everyone, some people dont want skills for the purpose of upgrading but rather for making money. Which are you?

Next, have clear cut goals and vision of what you want to do in this life, so that you don't start what you can't finish.

Be ready to buy and study materials, watch videos and attended several classes.

Hang around successful online entrepreneurs and it will rub off on you.

1 Like

Re: What Profitable Skills Can I Learn With My New Laptop? by Twenty8: 8:33pm On Jul 27, 2020
blackpanthar:

Get yourself a mentor first.

Not all skills are for everyone, ome people dont want skills for the purpose of upgrading but rather for making money. Which are you?

Next, have clear cut goals and vision of what you want to do in this life, so that you don't start what you can't finish.

Be ready to buy and study materials, watch videos and attended several classes.

Hang around successful online entrepreneurs and it will rub off on you.

Thanks, I want skills that can both upgrade me and also make profits.
Re: What Profitable Skills Can I Learn With My New Laptop? by Twenty8: 8:34pm On Jul 27, 2020
Niyeal:
Excel

Thanks
Re: What Profitable Skills Can I Learn With My New Laptop? by XXXXTENTACION: 9:28pm On Jul 27, 2020
Twenty8:

lol
I want something legit
and who told you Yahoo ain't legit

you don't need to spend much to know how to do yahoo you just invest a litle of your time and you will will cashing out hot hot undecided

other skills will take you months even years to learn and you will waste alot of time and money yet you will still not gain much but with yahoo your future is rest assured.

they say education is the key but yahoo is the master key cool

(1) (Reply)

In Need Of A Laptop {i have found 1} / Help! I Need C++ Compiler / Pls Help With My Bitcomet Speed!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.