Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,388 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:11 AM

Wife Fight Mother-in-law Over Who Will Sit In Front Of Her Husband's Car (video) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife Fight Mother-in-law Over Who Will Sit In Front Of Her Husband's Car (video) (2633 Views)

Wife & Mother-In-Law Fight Over Who Will Sit In Front Of Her Husband's Car / Husband And Wife Fight Over $300 In Front Of Their Young Children / Disgrace! Husband & Wife Fight In Public, Exchange Blows. Wife Wins? (Pix Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Fight Mother-in-law Over Who Will Sit In Front Of Her Husband's Car (video) by drnoel: 2:57pm On Jul 28, 2020
Uyi168:
Try this with me, na ur papa house u go see yourself...

Agreed

1 Like

Re: Wife Fight Mother-in-law Over Who Will Sit In Front Of Her Husband's Car (video) by drnoel: 2:58pm On Jul 28, 2020
Squillaci:
The mother should respect herself na.

No no no, the wifey was wrong to make a scene about it. She will go to her parents house and cool off

1 Like

Re: Wife Fight Mother-in-law Over Who Will Sit In Front Of Her Husband's Car (video) by drnoel: 3:03pm On Jul 28, 2020
bukatyne:
Foolish set of people.

Wife: you met your MIL sitting in front, jejely love to the back and address it with your husband later.

Mama: if you want to sit in the front, go and enter papa's car and stop disrupting the peace of your son's family. Your son is not your husband.

Son: You should have sent your mother to the back asap since she doesn't know her place.

Ur comments are wrong. There is no how the son would have sent the mother back. It will translate to taking sides. And vice versa for the wifey.
The mother should though have respected herself and gone behind. But since she is Infront the son can't force her.

2 Likes

Re: Wife Fight Mother-in-law Over Who Will Sit In Front Of Her Husband's Car (video) by mariahAngel(f): 4:13pm On Jul 28, 2020
Hilarious! grin
Poor guy caught in a fix grin

Could the daughter in-law have behaved like that if it were her own mother?
The mother in-law herself is too possessive of her son
Re: Wife Fight Mother-in-law Over Who Will Sit In Front Of Her Husband's Car (video) by Biglittlelois(f): 4:29pm On Jul 28, 2020
What a rude wife, when she saw MIL in the front seat, she should have simply hop in the back, what is even the big deal with front seat? It is very uncomfortable for me, I like to spread my legs very well and relax when I'm in a car, and the back seat does it for me.

1 Like

Re: Wife Fight Mother-in-law Over Who Will Sit In Front Of Her Husband's Car (video) by bukatyne(f): 4:30pm On Jul 28, 2020
Munzy14:

Terrible @bolded....Which sane man does that?..smh did the car manufacturers stated that the front seat is for wives?

You can sit anywhere, first come, first serve.

A smart Wife will simply hop in and say honey oya move o... with humor. The wife was simply transferring aggression. Probably she isn't in a good term with the MIL.

Besides, I hope she knows, one day she will turn MIL?

Even a smarter woman, will reject it if the hubby orders the mom to vacate the seat.

The husband would obviously NOT tell his mother to vacate the seat in front of the wife.

Your opinion on the front seat.

If people know what you stand for, they would straighten up after a few hiccups (if any).
Re: Wife Fight Mother-in-law Over Who Will Sit In Front Of Her Husband's Car (video) by bukatyne(f): 4:31pm On Jul 28, 2020
drnoel:

Ur comments are wrong. There is no how the son would have sent the mother back. It will translate to taking sides. And vice versa for the wifey.
The mother should though have respected herself and gone behind. But since she is Infront the son can't force her.

How is it taking sides if he told her to go back before the wife got there?

Every mallam to im kettle o jare.
Re: Wife Fight Mother-in-law Over Who Will Sit In Front Of Her Husband's Car (video) by bukatyne(f): 4:35pm On Jul 28, 2020
Mindlog:

Reality is that most women whose voices are very loud in their son's/daughter's homes, do/did not have a healthy marriage themselves and do find "validation" in being a visible third person in their child's marriage.

You can already tell the type of relationship the MIL had with her husband.

Everybody is entitled to TLC and special concessions with THEIR own spouse.

If I am hitching a ride with colleagues or anyone else, I ask others where they prefer to sit (when we are more than one). I am fine anywhere.

With MY husband, I have my place.

Ditto him.

1 Like

Re: Wife Fight Mother-in-law Over Who Will Sit In Front Of Her Husband's Car (video) by drnoel: 5:14pm On Jul 28, 2020
bukatyne:

How is it taking sides if he told her to go back before the wife got there?

Every mallam to im kettle o jare.

Oh! Well before the madam got there is another kettle of tea. Then again why would one marry a Wifey that is that petty?
Re: Wife Fight Mother-in-law Over Who Will Sit In Front Of Her Husband's Car (video) by Hathor5(f): 6:55pm On Jul 28, 2020
cococandy:

cheesy

Imagining you on the roof

And I sing to myself what a wonderful world ... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Wife Fight Mother-in-law Over Who Will Sit In Front Of Her Husband's Car (video) by bukatyne(f): 7:01pm On Jul 28, 2020
drnoel:

Oh! Well before the madam got there is another kettle of tea. Then again why would one marry a Wifey that is that petty?

All of them fit themselves.
Re: Wife Fight Mother-in-law Over Who Will Sit In Front Of Her Husband's Car (video) by Liposure: 7:23pm On Jul 28, 2020
Biglittlelois:
What a rude wife, when she saw MIL in the front seat, she should have simply hop in the back, what is even the big deal with front seat? It is very uncomfortable for me, I like to spread my legs very well and relax when I'm in a car, and the back seat does it for me.
thank you my sister. Now sb is talking. Ordinary seat
Re: Wife Fight Mother-in-law Over Who Will Sit In Front Of Her Husband's Car (video) by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jul 28, 2020
This one na American Patience Ozokwo. Laslas na you go leave her son for her cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Wife Fight Mother-in-law Over Who Will Sit In Front Of Her Husband's Car (video) by Nobody: 2:06am On Jul 29, 2020
Liposure:
The wife is petty and disrespectful. Just becos you are queen doesn't imply right of sovereignty
Re: Wife Fight Mother-in-law Over Who Will Sit In Front Of Her Husband's Car (video) by thelish(f): 3:59am On Jul 29, 2020
Agbaya family.
Everybody head dey touch for this house. Lol
Re: Wife Fight Mother-in-law Over Who Will Sit In Front Of Her Husband's Car (video) by genq(m): 8:09am On Jul 29, 2020
bukatyne:
Foolish set of people.

Wife: you met your MIL sitting in front, jejely love to the back and address it with your husband later.

Mama: if you want to sit in the front, go and enter papa's car and stop disrupting the peace of your son's family. Your son is not your husband.

Son: You should have sent your mother to the back asap since she doesn't know her place.

May your son also "send you to the back" and "put you in your place" over a harlot in the future - that's if you ever have a son.
Re: Wife Fight Mother-in-law Over Who Will Sit In Front Of Her Husband's Car (video) by genq(m): 8:18am On Jul 29, 2020
Munzy14:

Terrible @bolded....Which sane man does that?..smh did the car manufacturers stated that the front seat is for wives?

You can sit anywhere, first come, first serve.

A smart Wife will simply hop in and say honey oya move o... with humor. The wife was simply transferring aggression. Probably she isn't in a good term with the MIL.

Besides, I hope she knows, one day she will turn MIL?

Even a smarter woman, will reject it if the hubby orders the mom to vacate the seat.

My guy, don't take her stupid comments seriously.

Bukatyne is simply reaching for acceptance from the misandrists in this section after they all roasted her a couple months ago on a pathetically derailed thread she created.

Now in a desperate bid to prove what side she's on, she's been saying all sorts of foolishness in support of wives, feminists etc.. whether it makes logical sense or not lipsrsealed
Re: Wife Fight Mother-in-law Over Who Will Sit In Front Of Her Husband's Car (video) by bukatyne(f): 10:02am On Jul 29, 2020
genq:

May your son also "send you to the back" and "put you in your place" over a harlot in the future - that's if you ever have a son.

If you would train your sons to marry harlots, that is your problem undecided

And my sons would watch and marry a wife like their mother. cheesy If yours are marrying harlots after watching their mother, it might be a generational problem.

And I have a fantastic relationship with my husband being his queen that I would not have the time to drag anything with my sons' wives in future.

1 Like

Re: Wife Fight Mother-in-law Over Who Will Sit In Front Of Her Husband's Car (video) by bukatyne(f): 10:13am On Jul 29, 2020
genq:

My guy, don't take her stupid comments seriously.

Bukatyne is simply reaching for acceptance from the misandrists in this section after they all roasted her a couple months ago on a pathetically derailed thread she created.

Now in a desperate bid to prove what side she's on, she's been saying all sorts of foolishness in support of wives, feminists etc.. whether it makes logical sense or not lipsrsealed

If you comment to gain acceptance from a group of people, don't project that need on me.

I state my opinions on all subjects that interest me on and offline. I don't need peer validation or to belong to a 'gang' or a 'group' or 'acceptance'.

Now, I have given you enough attention this morning, bounce off my mentions.

1 Like

Re: Wife Fight Mother-in-law Over Who Will Sit In Front Of Her Husband's Car (video) by genq(m): 10:19am On Jul 29, 2020
bukatyne:

If you would train your sons to marry harlots, that is your problem undecided

And my sons would watch and marry a wife like their mother. cheesy If yours are marrying harlots after watching their mother, it might be a generational problem.

And I have a fantastic relationship with my husband being his queen that I would not have the time to drag anything with my sons' wives in future.

Be deceiving yourself there. "queen" ko cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Billionaire Arthur Eze Evicts His Family (wickedness) / Affordable Mini Washing Machine Perfect For Home Use / Please Advice!! “I Caught My Wife In Our Neighbour’s Room Panting And Sweating”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.