Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,630 members, 7,809,348 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:09 AM

Wife & Mother-In-Law Fight Over Who Will Sit In Front Of Her Husband's Car - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife & Mother-In-Law Fight Over Who Will Sit In Front Of Her Husband's Car (63078 Views)

Woman Finds Panty In Her Husband’s Car (Photo) / Wife Burns Husband's Car Over Divorce, Women React (Photos, Video) / Wife Finds Her Death Certificate In Husband’s Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wife & Mother-In-Law Fight Over Who Will Sit In Front Of Her Husband's Car by StagethemTVee: 4:19pm On Jul 28, 2020
I Am In His Life Now, Why Are You Still Here"- Wife To Mother-in-law

Än altercation ensued between a lady and her mum in law over who should seat in front of the car with her husband. The man had obviousy picked up his mum earlier before getting to where his wife was waiting for him.

On getting there, the wife rudely asked the mum to move to the back seat and despite pleas from her husband remained resolute that the mum in law must change seats. Since it takes two to tango, the husband's mum also stayed put and insisted she is not changing position.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lyslrqzL0SM

1 Like 8 Shares

Re: Wife & Mother-In-Law Fight Over Who Will Sit In Front Of Her Husband's Car by noah24(m): 4:26pm On Jul 28, 2020
Bet she won't do that to her own mother...... Abeg marriage na scam angry

264 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Wife & Mother-In-Law Fight Over Who Will Sit In Front Of Her Husband's Car by myles16(m): 4:41pm On Jul 28, 2020
Abegi!! all these African american ladies that doesn't have an atom of respect

so what were you expecting??

if it was Nigeria now, we could consider settling the matter but.....

lemme pass, no matter to settle here

114 Likes

Re: Wife & Mother-In-Law Fight Over Who Will Sit In Front Of Her Husband's Car by MrSensor(m): 4:45pm On Jul 28, 2020
Nothing Musa no go see for gate.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife & Mother-In-Law Fight Over Who Will Sit In Front Of Her Husband's Car by StagethemTVee: 5:10pm On Jul 28, 2020
It's not all of them
myles16:
Abegi!! all these African american ladies that doesn't have an atom of respect

so what were you expecting??

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife & Mother-In-Law Fight Over Who Will Sit In Front Of Her Husband's Car by Nbotee(m): 5:19pm On Jul 28, 2020
These are the types dat would tell U dey won't marry any man who's mother is still alive

187 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Wife & Mother-In-Law Fight Over Who Will Sit In Front Of Her Husband's Car by samincredible44(m): 5:52pm On Jul 28, 2020
nothing ganduje no go see for Edo billboard

286 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Wife & Mother-In-Law Fight Over Who Will Sit In Front Of Her Husband's Car by GeoandSonsHub: 5:57pm On Jul 28, 2020
Bro if you are here, reason me your wife's friend grin

She's respectful

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wife & Mother-In-Law Fight Over Who Will Sit In Front Of Her Husband's Car by myles16(m): 6:44pm On Jul 28, 2020
StagethemTVee:
It's not all of them

I know, but you should be expecting it till they prove you wrong

we know them, na dem

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife & Mother-In-Law Fight Over Who Will Sit In Front Of Her Husband's Car by festacman(m): 7:00pm On Jul 28, 2020
Absolute lack of commonsense from the wife. If she and her mother-in-law were about to enter the car together, the wife sits with her husband in the front with mama at the back. But in this case, the mama was already in front seat before stopping on the way to pick the wife, commonsense would have inspired the wife to respectfully go to the backseat and even say no if mama offers to move, . But obviously, the wife lacks wisdom!

429 Likes 29 Shares

Re: Wife & Mother-In-Law Fight Over Who Will Sit In Front Of Her Husband's Car by imiski(m): 7:38pm On Jul 28, 2020
If I were the husband I'ld drive off and leave my wife there. Her attitude shows lack of respect for the husband.

222 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Wife & Mother-In-Law Fight Over Who Will Sit In Front Of Her Husband's Car by Pearl05(f): 8:09pm On Jul 28, 2020
The man should give the wife the key and move to the back seat let her drive since she was shouting that the fucking car is hers.

247 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Wife & Mother-In-Law Fight Over Who Will Sit In Front Of Her Husband's Car by SAMBARRY: 8:15pm On Jul 28, 2020
All these mummy's boys sef wey their brain still dey under their mummy's armpit lipsrsealed

No maturity from the boy at all.cant he respectfully Tell his Mom to move back for peace to reign? undecided

Awon my mummy said men.... tufiaaaaaa

See them all over the thread spewing rubbish undecided

No common sense, they cannot make independent decisions without asking what mummy thinks about it.soon they still ask their mummy what part of the v@gyn@ they should put their preek inside undecided

13 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Wife & Mother-In-Law Fight Over Who Will Sit In Front Of Her Husband's Car by Biofil84(m): 9:16pm On Jul 28, 2020
SAMBARRY:
All these mummy's boys sef wey their brain still dey under their mummy's armpit lipsrsealed

No maturity from the boy at all.cant he respectfully Tell his Mom to move back for peace to reign? undecided

No common sense, they cannot make independent decisions without asking what mummy thinks about it.soon they still ask their mummy what part of the v@gyn@ they should put their preek inside undecided
my friend there is nothing like mummy's boy here, the wife lack respect and I for one will not take it from her. This is me and my woman knows already, the first position of any woman in my life is my mother, my wife takes the 2nd position when my mum passes away at old age my wife takes that position ..I mean what I said.

You see when I was starked broke ladies avoided me like a plague but mum was there for me never left me once, consoled me and always assured me that things will be fine.

God forbid things go sour your wife can just wake up and run away, but mama will never run away, she is always there irrespective of situation..

Your wife can divorce you over a simple matter but mama can never leave she is mama till death.

You can get another wife but you can never get another mama.

Check it even armed robbers who are facing firing squad mama will still be there crying her eyes out but it will take the grace of God for wifey to be on ground.

My Mama remains my number one anyday anytime ...it doesnt diminish the love I have for my woman.

596 Likes 73 Shares

Re: Wife & Mother-In-Law Fight Over Who Will Sit In Front Of Her Husband's Car by StagethemTVee: 10:28pm On Jul 28, 2020
Lalasticlala, Boss come and see millenial wife

5 Likes

Re: Wife & Mother-In-Law Fight Over Who Will Sit In Front Of Her Husband's Car by SAMBARRY: 5:34am On Jul 29, 2020
Biofil84:
my friend there is nothing like mummy's boy here, the wife lack respect and I for one will not take it from her. This is me and my woman knows already, the first position of any woman in my life is my mother, my wife takes the 2nd position when my mum passes away at old age my wife takes that position ..I mean what I said.

You see when I was starked broke ladies avoided me like a plague but mum was there for me never left me once, consoled me and always assured me that things will be fine.

God forbid things go sour your wife can just wake up and run away, but mama will never run away, she is always there irrespective of situation..

Your wife can divorce you over a simple matter but mama can never leave she is mama till death.

You can get another wife but you can never get another mama.

Check it even armed robbers who are facing firing squad mama will still be there crying her eyes out but it will take the grace of God for wifey to be on ground.

My Mama remains my number one anyday anytime ...it doesnt diminish the love I have for my woman.
I'm not saying he should be disrespectful to his Mom but he should be able to MANAGE THE RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN HIS MOM AND HIS WIFE.men rarely care about that part of their relationship.everything must always revolve around ME,MY NEEDS,MY EGO, WHAT I WANT, WHAT MAKES ME FEEL IMPORTANT.me,me,me.thats their only central focus.If men can manage the relationship between both parties all this unnecessary mil vs Dil fight will not even arise because everyone knows Their place but carrying mummy on top of the head can be very annoying

Nobody is disputing the fact that mummy didn't eat so that you will Go to school, mummy sold her jewelry so that you will eat and all those tales but you too turn the situation around if you have a lady that is always my mummy this,my mummy that,won't you be irritated?

Meanwhile this is the kind of behaviour that will be making some women pray or wish their MIL dies before they get married because of your statement :MY MOTHER TAKES THE 1ST PLACE IN MY HEART AND MY WIFE TAKES THE 2ND POSITION.HOWEVER AFTER SHE DIES SHE CAN TAKE THE 1ST POSITION.so her brain will be like ok so until her MIL before he can place greater value on her.ok.let her pray for her MIL TO DIE

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Wife & Mother-In-Law Fight Over Who Will Sit In Front Of Her Husband's Car by StagethemTVee: 7:14am On Jul 29, 2020
Then the lady who is making such prayers should know that in a little while someone else will pray for her to die too
SAMBARRY:
I'm not saying he should be disrespectful to his Mom but he should be able to MANAGE THE RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN HIS MOM AND HIS WIFE.men rarely care about that part of their relationship.everything must always revolve around ME,MY NEEDS,MY EGO, WHAT I WANT, WHAT MAKES ME FEEL IMPORTANT.me,me,me.thats their only central focus.If men can manage the relationship between both parties all this unnecessary mil vs Dil fight will not even arise because everyone knows Their place but carrying mummy on top of the head can be very annoying

Nobody is disputing the fact that mummy didn't eat so that you will Go to school, mummy sold her jewelry so that you will eat and all those tales but you too turn the situation around if you have a lady that is always my mummy this,my mummy that,won't you be irritated?

Meanwhile this is the kind of behaviour that will be making some women pray or wish their MIL dies before they get married because of your statement :MY MOTHER TAKES THE 1ST PLACE IN MY HEART AND MY WIFE TAKES THE 2ND POSITION.HOWEVER AFTER SHE DIES SHE CAN TAKE THE 1ST POSITION.so her brain will be like ok so until her MIL before he can place greater value on her.ok.let her pray for her MIL TO DIE

128 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Wife & Mother-In-Law Fight Over Who Will Sit In Front Of Her Husband's Car by Justkatty(f): 7:18am On Jul 29, 2020
Front seat Kwa? It is well with some women.

2 Likes

Re: Wife & Mother-In-Law Fight Over Who Will Sit In Front Of Her Husband's Car by Jacyeen(f): 7:34am On Jul 29, 2020
Nbotee:
These are the types dat would tell U dey won't marry any man who's mother is still alive
some mother in-laws are extremely wicked, especially those from broken marriages.No matter how nice you are, they will still see you as a competitor.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife & Mother-In-Law Fight Over Who Will Sit In Front Of Her Husband's Car by offset67(m): 8:43am On Jul 29, 2020
SAMBARRY:

You just open your mouth waaaaaaaaa and talk rubbish.

155 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Wife & Mother-In-Law Fight Over Who Will Sit In Front Of Her Husband's Car by PureGoldh(m): 10:42am On Jul 29, 2020
Lwkmd......women matter just weak person.

Their own jealousy no be here

3 Likes

Re: Wife & Mother-In-Law Fight Over Who Will Sit In Front Of Her Husband's Car by Kizzygentle: 10:42am On Jul 29, 2020
Well the wife rightfully owns d front seat, there shouldn't be a debate on that. The moment a man marries, his wife becomes his first priority. You all that try to use mum to blackmail guys about how your mum should be over your wife are all unserious people. Don't you know your wife is also a mother to him and the children? What a wfie does to d husband, the mum can never do that. The mums role finishes d moment her son gets married though the mum still has her place as the biological mother which is normal.
But the lady should d have just allowed d mother be in d front seat since she was already there. Its just courtesy.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife & Mother-In-Law Fight Over Who Will Sit In Front Of Her Husband's Car by Slawormir: 10:42am On Jul 29, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr
I hope that niggarrr is aware that we have only one true love and that is mother's love

So he should be a real niggarrr and ask that bitch asshole to sit at the back while his mom veg out in front

The niggarrr even step out to beg the bitch
Pussy asss niggarrrs everywhere

65 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Wife & Mother-In-Law Fight Over Who Will Sit In Front Of Her Husband's Car by Cumtroller: 10:42am On Jul 29, 2020
Listen to them speaking Yoruba while disgracing this country.

Nawa. I taya for Naija

4 Likes

Re: Wife & Mother-In-Law Fight Over Who Will Sit In Front Of Her Husband's Car by HQDesign: 10:42am On Jul 29, 2020
grin

I knew this was not going to be in Nigeria.
See bress everywhere.

8 Likes

Re: Wife & Mother-In-Law Fight Over Who Will Sit In Front Of Her Husband's Car by barrypro: 10:43am On Jul 29, 2020
grin
Re: Wife & Mother-In-Law Fight Over Who Will Sit In Front Of Her Husband's Car by Blacknote: 10:43am On Jul 29, 2020
Re: Wife & Mother-In-Law Fight Over Who Will Sit In Front Of Her Husband's Car by DirtyGold: 10:43am On Jul 29, 2020
Slay mama palavar undecided
Once a woman contributes to the house, she'll begin to kako bi chicken... everything go turn fight angry
"The fxcking car is hers" because she knows the law favours her any which way!

Conversely, it's possible mama also did the same thing as a slay queen too and she's simply reaping lipsrsealed
Las las, women na problem angry angry angry grin

What's tha business?

20 Likes

Re: Wife & Mother-In-Law Fight Over Who Will Sit In Front Of Her Husband's Car by philip0906(m): 10:43am On Jul 29, 2020
Firstly my mama no go follow my wife drag seat. She go jejely sit down for back. While I think it's NOT a big deal who seats in the front, my mama go everly know say na she be the number woman for my life before my wife

5 Likes

Re: Wife & Mother-In-Law Fight Over Who Will Sit In Front Of Her Husband's Car by Dpharisee: 10:43am On Jul 29, 2020
American wife and American mother in law.
She is calling her mother-in-law Bitch while she didn't respect herself by dragging front seat with her daughter in law.
Both of them are toxic women

22 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Mum Still Thinks I'm A Virgin / Pls Suggest Baby Lotion For My Baby / Amazing Photos Of Grown Nigerian Quintuplets & Quadruplets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.