Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,534 members, 7,816,304 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:12 AM

Ngige Dance Naked At The National Assembly Public Hearing, By Jide Obafemi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ngige Dance Naked At The National Assembly Public Hearing, By Jide Obafemi (1398 Views)

How Gov. Umahi Wanted Me To Dance Naked With Him - Former Aide Reveals / Osun Guber: 11 Takeaways From Supreme Court Hearing, By Adebiyi Adebisi / Press Statement By Jide Sanwo-olu's Campaign Team On Winning The Guber Primar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ngige Dance Naked At The National Assembly Public Hearing, By Jide Obafemi by Temibi(m): 8:46pm On Jul 27, 2020
Tuesday the 21st of July 2020 was another day of plenty drama and a big show of shame at the national assembly public hearing of the case that involved the ministry of labour and one of the agencies directly under it; the NSITF.

A similar but shameful drama had occurred a day before, involving a former senator, governor and a serving minister of Niger Delta Development Commission, NDDC. This one involved either a voodoo play, ill-health or a classical Nollywood act.

I had in all honestly taken my eyes away from the tragic imbroglio, focusing instead on my beautiful wife of a decade and the matron of our boys’ hostel. Like a popular Yoruba adage says: “ igbe kinkin leti awo gebgiri, boju ba kuro nibe, se okan ma kuro nibe ni”? Simply means that when you see a little poop on the tip of the plate of your bean soup, even if you take away your eye from it, can you take away your mind?

I have keenly watched the back and forth dramas been acted by our men and women in power these days, from the Abike Dabiri, Chairman/ CEO of Nigeria Diaspora Commission versus Isaa Pantami, the Minister of Communication, to the Edo APC crisis which journeyed upward to the National APC level and which also consumed the two gladiators on the scene; Adams Oshiomole and Governor Obaseki.

Then to the eventual dissolution of the APC NWC by Mr President after a lot of foot-draggings, to the Ondo governor and his deputy’s crisis and attempt plus counter attempt to impeach him or not, down to the primaries in Ondo where winners and losers have emerged.

The pitiful drama did not cease! Then comes the NDDC Samaritan woman, Joy Nunieh who was met by the saviour Senator Akpabio beside the well of NDDC, “give me out of the water of this well to drink for I am thirsty, for if you give me, I might show you the riches of life” declared saviour Akpabio, “I am not in the position to quench your thirst sir, but, I do not mind to be shown the riches of life for life”, the Samaritan Nunieh enthused. “Go bring your husband, that I may bless your household”, again saviour Akpabio retorted. “I have no husband”, Nunieh answered. “You are right, for you have had four husbands, and the one that you cohabit with now, may not be your final bus stop”, replied saviour Akpabio. What a needless drama in unveiling the numerous warms that had eaten deep into the commission!

Who is afraid of the forensic audit of the cash cow called the NDDC?

And then to the drama of Ngige, the Lagos boy extraordinaire! I watched and read when and how Honourable Faleke accused Ngige of so many wrongdoings in handling the affairs of The Ministry of Labour and Employment, I also knew that he was invited to clear himself and prove all allegations wrong before the House panel that was handling the public hearing between the labour ministry and an MDA under the ministry, what I wasn’t sure of was if the house had indicated that the hearing will be based on age, state of origin and who mentors who.

For the cerebral ilk of Babatunde Fashola, Babatunde Irukera, Rotimi Amaechi et al, it would have allowed them to not only school the panel but also the public. It would have made them open up on facts and figures, it will make them bring up data’s, and it will allow them to analyse, re-analyse and proffer a solution or projections for the future.

Instead of clearing his name and that of his wife, and also setting the record straight, the white long goatee Ngige chose to dance naked in the market place at broad daylight.

Pray, tell me, what has been a VI boy, a Mushin boy, a Lagos boy or been an Asiwaju Bola Tinubu’s boy got to do with the proper and efficient handling of the sensitive ministry handed over to him in trust by the President and Commander In Chief of The Armed Forces. Truth be told, Ngige’s unintelligent outburst confirmed to me that he was guilty as charged.

Although I am from the Yoruba part of Kogi state, I have lived in various parts of Lagos for more than a decade, I dare say with pride and unapologetically, that both states dwarf Ngige’s Anambra State in everything you can point to. It is despicable for a former governor and chief security of a state who was so kidnapped within the confines of his authority to even try and compare himself with a kingmaker in the guise of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu. How dare Ngige, who did not win more than a term as a senator of his people and still woefully lost his constituency at all the elections that produced PMB refer to someone who not only has produced three governors in Lagos and some part of the South West after himself, has produced several senators and reps members, has made kings and has also helped PMB achieved his ambition of ruling and ridding Nigeria of corruption his age and classmate?

Where was Ngige when Abacha was ruling, reigning and raging? Without gloating, Ngige belongs to the class of late maturers, he is either few minutes late in reasoning or processing information, and hence his shameful dance in the public glare at noon.

I think it is time to single out Ngige and some of his low thinking class of ministers who will always drag PMB and his goal-getter/fighters ministers behind by few steps. Ngige and his dump class will always allow naysayers to ask if this is the change we truly bargained for.

Obafemi writes from isolation

1 Like

Re: Ngige Dance Naked At The National Assembly Public Hearing, By Jide Obafemi by JubrinElSudan: 8:51pm On Jul 27, 2020
Better remain in isolation center Obafemi

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ngige Dance Naked At The National Assembly Public Hearing, By Jide Obafemi by Guestlander: 8:55pm On Jul 27, 2020
V.I boy.
Re: Ngige Dance Naked At The National Assembly Public Hearing, By Jide Obafemi by ukukaegbu(m): 8:55pm On Jul 27, 2020
Lagos and which state dwarf Anambra State?

This man indeed wrote from isolation.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ngige Dance Naked At The National Assembly Public Hearing, By Jide Obafemi by tsinzu: 8:58pm On Jul 27, 2020
Tinubu errand boys foaming at the mouth after collecting pocket money

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ngige Dance Naked At The National Assembly Public Hearing, By Jide Obafemi by Brandstudio01: 9:02pm On Jul 27, 2020
My brother, this your caption eeh
I was almost waiting to see a naked Ngige dancing naked grin

1 Like

Re: Ngige Dance Naked At The National Assembly Public Hearing, By Jide Obafemi by OPPPS: 9:05pm On Jul 27, 2020
Lol

1 Like

Re: Ngige Dance Naked At The National Assembly Public Hearing, By Jide Obafemi by NGpatriot: 9:15pm On Jul 27, 2020
Sadly for the silly ipob, Mushin is more productive with more industries and multi nationals than the whole of Anambra.

Sad.

4 Likes

Re: Ngige Dance Naked At The National Assembly Public Hearing, By Jide Obafemi by agadez007(m): 9:23pm On Jul 27, 2020
Senseless post by a senseless fellow

Post don't make no sense,Mr Obafemi is maybe looking for Sallah ram and thinks the best way he can get it is by licking Tinubu as.ss

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ngige Dance Naked At The National Assembly Public Hearing, By Jide Obafemi by Muna4real(f): 9:40pm On Jul 27, 2020
Temibi:

Tuesday the 21st of July 2020 was another day of plenty drama and a big show of shame at the national assembly public hearing of the case that involved the ministry of labour and one of the agencies directly under it; the NSITF.

A similar but shameful drama had occurred a day before, involving a former senator, governor and a serving minister of Niger Delta Development Commission, NDDC. This one involved either a voodoo play, ill-health or a classical Nollywood act.

I had in all honestly taken my eyes away from the tragic imbroglio, focusing instead on my beautiful wife of a decade and the matron of our boys’ hostel. Like a popular Yoruba adage says: “ igbe kinkin leti awo gebgiri, boju ba kuro nibe, se okan ma kuro nibe ni”? Simply means that when you see a little poop on the tip of the plate of your bean soup, even if you take away your eye from it, can you take away your mind?

I have keenly watched the back and forth dramas been acted by our men and women in power these days, from the Abike Dabiri, Chairman/ CEO of Nigeria Diaspora Commission versus Isaa Pantami, the Minister of Communication, to the Edo APC crisis which journeyed upward to the National APC level and which also consumed the two gladiators on the scene; Adams Oshiomole and Governor Obaseki.

Then to the eventual dissolution of the APC NWC by Mr President after a lot of foot-draggings, to the Ondo governor and his deputy’s crisis and attempt plus counter attempt to impeach him or not, down to the primaries in Ondo where winners and losers have emerged.

The pitiful drama did not cease! Then comes the NDDC Samaritan woman, Joy Nunieh who was met by the saviour Senator Akpabio beside the well of NDDC, “give me out of the water of this well to drink for I am thirsty, for if you give me, I might show you the riches of life” declared saviour Akpabio, “I am not in the position to quench your thirst sir, but, I do not mind to be shown the riches of life for life”, the Samaritan Nunieh enthused. “Go bring your husband, that I may bless your household”, again saviour Akpabio retorted. “I have no husband”, Nunieh answered. “You are right, for you have had four husbands, and the one that you cohabit with now, may not be your final bus stop”, replied saviour Akpabio. What a needless drama in unveiling the numerous warms that had eaten deep into the commission!

Who is afraid of the forensic audit of the cash cow called the NDDC?

And then to the drama of Ngige, the Lagos boy extraordinaire! I watched and read when and how Honourable Faleke accused Ngige of so many wrongdoings in handling the affairs of The Ministry of Labour and Employment, I also knew that he was invited to clear himself and prove all allegations wrong before the House panel that was handling the public hearing between the labour ministry and an MDA under the ministry, what I wasn’t sure of was if the house had indicated that the hearing will be based on age, state of origin and who mentors who.

For the cerebral ilk of Babatunde Fashola, Babatunde Irukera, Rotimi Amaechi et al, it would have allowed them to not only school the panel but also the public. It would have made them open up on facts and figures, it will make them bring up data’s, and it will allow them to analyse, re-analyse and proffer a solution or projections for the future.

Instead of clearing his name and that of his wife, and also setting the record straight, the white long goatee Ngige chose to dance naked in the market place at broad daylight.

Pray, tell me, what has been a VI boy, a Mushin boy, a Lagos boy or been an Asiwaju Bola Tinubu’s boy got to do with the proper and efficient handling of the sensitive ministry handed over to him in trust by the President and Commander In Chief of The Armed Forces. Truth be told, Ngige’s unintelligent outburst confirmed to me that he was guilty as charged.

Although I am from the Yoruba part of Kogi state, I have lived in various parts of Lagos for more than a decade, I dare say with pride and unapologetically, that both states dwarf Ngige’s Anambra State in everything you can point to. It is despicable for a former governor and chief security of a state who was so kidnapped within the confines of his authority to even try and compare himself with a kingmaker in the guise of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu. How dare Ngige, who did not win more than a term as a senator of his people and still woefully lost his constituency at all the elections that produced PMB refer to someone who not only has produced three governors in Lagos and some part of the South West after himself, has produced several senators and reps members, has made kings and has also helped PMB achieved his ambition of ruling and ridding Nigeria of corruption his age and classmate?

Where was Ngige when Abacha was ruling, reigning and raging? Without gloating, Ngige belongs to the class of late maturers, he is either few minutes late in reasoning or processing information, and hence his shameful dance in the public glare at noon.

I think it is time to single out Ngige and some of his low thinking class of ministers who will always drag PMB and his goal-getter/fighters ministers behind by few steps. Ngige and his dump class will always allow naysayers to ask if this is the change we truly bargained for.

If honorable falake or what ever he is called did not deviate from the topic of that day, then we wouldn't have heard of the outburst from Chris ngige. I don't know why you didn't mention that in this your write up.

6 Likes

Re: Ngige Dance Naked At The National Assembly Public Hearing, By Jide Obafemi by MrColdsweat: 9:47pm On Jul 27, 2020
So this thing still dey pain this people?
Re: Ngige Dance Naked At The National Assembly Public Hearing, By Jide Obafemi by agadez007(m): 9:49pm On Jul 27, 2020
Grayoso:

Rubbish. The writer of the article is merely pointing out why Igboland is full of cretinous leaders who care nada for leading efficiently in ala Igbo yet are only obsessed with making an impact in Lagos and Yoruba land.

You Igbos feel the highest validation of yourselves is by excelling in Yorubaland and under Yorubas. Otherwise why would dumb Ngige be telling us he is Lagos VI boy instead of showing us the Anambra VI he has helped to deliver?
bro What Ngige has done in his hometown Alor tinubu can't replicate such in Iragbiji,you Yoruba just sit somewhere in your bush towns and think the world revolves around lagos and your bush towns
isnt it same osun where the only storeyed building is government house?

7 Likes

Re: Ngige Dance Naked At The National Assembly Public Hearing, By Jide Obafemi by BigSarah(f): 9:55pm On Jul 27, 2020
Bigotry, same insults everyday, using the same words nothing new.. don’t you ever get bored?

2 Likes

Re: Ngige Dance Naked At The National Assembly Public Hearing, By Jide Obafemi by IamWonderful: 10:01pm On Jul 27, 2020
Dance of shame, it will still dawn on him
Re: Ngige Dance Naked At The National Assembly Public Hearing, By Jide Obafemi by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jul 27, 2020
IamWonderful:
Dance of shame, it will still dawn on him
Go and sit down, Every body can't be a mental slave like you, go to bourdillon and wait for your next meal

4 Likes

Re: Ngige Dance Naked At The National Assembly Public Hearing, By Jide Obafemi by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jul 27, 2020
Tinubu and Ngige drama is a political advert in a form conflict for future elevation, because no permanent enemy in the political coven..

Coven affiliates have same goal that it is quite impossible to remove its dark covering. So, no enemies, but they only stumble and sometimes fall which seems like a comical dramas entertaining, fooling, and dividing the quiet dumb watchers. They're not in brutal enmity as we thought.. Take note!
Re: Ngige Dance Naked At The National Assembly Public Hearing, By Jide Obafemi by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jul 27, 2020
He was making sense until he said 'PMB is riding nigeria of corruption'

1 Like

Re: Ngige Dance Naked At The National Assembly Public Hearing, By Jide Obafemi by Is04970: 10:20pm On Jul 27, 2020
Ngige the inebriated flat headed ugly dwarf from the erosion ridden redmudland.
Re: Ngige Dance Naked At The National Assembly Public Hearing, By Jide Obafemi by Wiseandtrue(f): 10:21pm On Jul 27, 2020
Temibi:

Another gibberish from one of Tinubu's lackeys

Faleke got what he deserved

How dare he ask Ngige the reason for his appointment by Buhari

He was as insulting as this writer writing from isolation grin grin grin

Ngige simply sent him back to his sender

The score still remains 1-1 grin cheesy grin

Next

2 Likes

Re: Ngige Dance Naked At The National Assembly Public Hearing, By Jide Obafemi by Asgard13: 10:24pm On Jul 27, 2020
Grayoso:

Rubbish. The writer of the article is merely pointing out why Igboland is full of cretinous leaders who care nada for leading efficiently in ala Igbo yet are only obsessed with making an impact in Lagos and Yoruba land.

You Igbos feel the highest validation of yourselves is by excelling in Yorubaland and under Yorubas. Otherwise why would dumb Ngige be telling us he is Lagos VI boy instead of showing us the Anambra VI he has helped to deliver?

....... and the rant continues.... the excruciating pain of a bitter soul that can help himself but to drop gibberish as a fullish yoruba man.

You want Nigerians to remind Yoruba people Whose leaders are cretinous greedy criminals ritualist and pretenders?

Yoruba ; No Level..

Nobody need a Yoruba man help... Yoruba should help and worship themselves...

A Yoruba man help is like being tied to a spot... a Yoruba man will use whatever he did for someone to blackmail blaspheme and judge the person... expecting undeserved respect and worship...

Na only Yoruba the help people?

This Yoruba people too see themselves as their oduduwA..

Nigerians work hard make Yoruba man no help you... una don see as their help the be..

4 Likes

Re: Ngige Dance Naked At The National Assembly Public Hearing, By Jide Obafemi by LaboPolitics: 10:27pm On Jul 27, 2020
Grayoso:

Do you know why in Alor Ngige's hometown is called 'Alor london', go and find out.
In Alor london, roads are tarred into the people's compound, go and ask around. I'm not a fan of Ngige, but your Tinubu's Iragbiji hometown is still filled with brown roofs and mud houses while in Ngige's hometown when you drive around, you'll feel like you are in an F1 race. Not a single pothole.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ngige Dance Naked At The National Assembly Public Hearing, By Jide Obafemi by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jul 27, 2020
NGpatriot:
Sadly for the silly ipob, Mushin is more productive with more industries and multi nationals than the whole of Anambra.

Sad.
The pain that your god was rubbished has not yet healed? Ehya!!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oh Lord, Have Mercy On Nigeria. / Buhari Is A True Patriot, He Wants The Best For Nigeria – Tinubu / Shasha Market Killings Of Hausa (The Hypocrisy)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.