Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,600 members, 7,816,492 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

Ngige Dance Naked At The National Assembly Public Hearing, By Jide Obafemi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ngige Dance Naked At The National Assembly Public Hearing, By Jide Obafemi (1399 Views)

How Gov. Umahi Wanted Me To Dance Naked With Him - Former Aide Reveals / Osun Guber: 11 Takeaways From Supreme Court Hearing, By Adebiyi Adebisi / Press Statement By Jide Sanwo-olu's Campaign Team On Winning The Guber Primar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ngige Dance Naked At The National Assembly Public Hearing, By Jide Obafemi by Elogy(m): 11:01pm On Jul 27, 2020
I don't why somebody will just stay in his or her Igbomosho enclave and spew rubbish or have u bothered to travel to Alor in Anambra State to see how ngige transformed his town. It is laughable to compare Kogi to Anambra, at least I am a federal worker that leave in lokoja and I can comfortable say it is one of the most dirtiest town in Nigeria, devoid of basic infrastructure like road, pipe born water and decent home with little or no Economic activity.Please afonja stop embarrassing your self

3 Likes

Re: Ngige Dance Naked At The National Assembly Public Hearing, By Jide Obafemi by NGpatriot: 11:04pm On Jul 27, 2020
IspitonCowards:
The pain that your god was rubbished has not yet healed? Ehya!!

Why is this ipob chasing me all over NL?

I'm not gay so stop chasing me all over the place.

Na by force?
Re: Ngige Dance Naked At The National Assembly Public Hearing, By Jide Obafemi by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jul 27, 2020
NGpatriot:

Why is this ipob chasing me all over NL?

I'm not gay so stop chasing me all over the place.

Na by force?
Your God father has something for you

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oba Of Benin Speaks On Edo Guber Poll, Tells People Who To Vote For / IPOB DON'T RISK FOR NNAMDI KANU! HIS SISTER IN POLICE CAN DO HIS WORK IN RIVERS! / Hoodlums Invade Customs Command & Staff College Gwagwalada.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.