Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,652 members, 7,955,364 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:29 AM

Dry Food Review. - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Dry Food Review. (1812 Views)

LUZON Dry Food For Puppies And Adult Dogs Is Available / SOLD OUT Bags Of Balance Dog Dry Food (5KG & 15KG) AVAILABLE❗️ / My 10weeks Old Pup Hardly Eats Her Kibbled Dry Food!! Please Help!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dry Food Review. by MegaTron73724: 9:16pm On Jul 27, 2020
Hi Everyone, I'm Megatron; This Thread is created with the sole aim of Reviewing dry foods for dogs Available in Nigeria.
> It will involve comparison between Two(2) brands.
> It will updated weekly.
> It would be based of my experience and also from people's review.
> All post from me will be as a result of a week long research into brands.
> Nairalanders are free to drop their opinions about the brands of the week.
> Nairalanders can suggest which brand they want to be review next.

ENJOY!!!
Re: Dry Food Review. by MegaTron73724: 10:08pm On Jul 27, 2020
BRAND: Optimax and Activpets

MANUFACTURERS:
Optimax is developed by Mingo Agency in Usa
Activpet is distributed by pingo doce in Portugal

Review:
Optimax contains 28% protein from chicken & fish, Probiotics help with their digestion, Omega 3 + 6 (fats) control inflammations, Glucosamine restores their joints while Activpet contains 24% protein From meat derivatives(some producers of good foods use broad terms like this in order to not give away their 'secret formular) but to me its a red flag already, it also contains cereals, fat & oil, by-product of vegetable Origin, mineral substances and yeast.

Optimax provides so much information about their dry food compared to Activpet which gives Optimax a very good lead. nutrient vary in both brands but i can say Optimax dry food is richer in nutrient compared to Activpet.

To be honest, i tried to find a positive info about Activpet but its just difficult; it does not state any where on the pack that it contains probiotic or glucosamine. this brand has so much red flag.

optimax is circular and feels really hard compared to Activpet which is oval

conclusion:

Optimax is a better dry food than Activpet and i won't Recommend Activpet for puppies and also large dog breeds. Optimax and Booster are produced by the same company which is approved by agencies checks for quality in Usa therefore, you're sure of what you're getting in comparison to Activpets.

Re: Dry Food Review. by Geepee77(m): 12:22am On Jul 28, 2020
What of compy supreme food?

(1) (Reply)

Bailey My Dog (lhasa) / Boerboel Puppies Available / Sales Of Catfish (juveniles, Fingerlings And Table Size)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.