Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,756 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

Trapped Owl In A Well Rescued In Germany (Photos) - Pets (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Trapped Owl In A Well Rescued In Germany (Photos) (45841 Views)

A Lion, A Bear & Tiger Rescued From Abusive Owners, Bonded Together As Siblings / The Owl A Nairalander Caught At A Site / Dog Sentenced To Death In Germany For Killing His Owner And Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trapped Owl In A Well Rescued In Germany (Photos) by seanwilliam(m): 9:32am On Jul 28, 2020
angry
Re: Trapped Owl In A Well Rescued In Germany (Photos) by mjabdulk: 9:33am On Jul 28, 2020
this is where the lives of animals are valued.

1 Like

Re: Trapped Owl In A Well Rescued In Germany (Photos) by dpete1: 9:34am On Jul 28, 2020
Wawu! All this to rescue just an owl?
Re: Trapped Owl In A Well Rescued In Germany (Photos) by Patrioticman007(m): 9:34am On Jul 28, 2020
Our holy ghost fire people would have burnt it alive.
Re: Trapped Owl In A Well Rescued In Germany (Photos) by Nobody: 9:34am On Jul 28, 2020
in some countries they would fry it and eat.
Re: Trapped Owl In A Well Rescued In Germany (Photos) by Gideon110(m): 9:34am On Jul 28, 2020
Reading comments above makes me laugh... Nairalanders are so funny... Sincerely speaking, if its in Benin, them for don burn am since, say na witch wey crash land.. grin grin grin grin[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Trapped Owl In A Well Rescued In Germany (Photos) by Nobody: 9:36am On Jul 28, 2020
Mowsid:
Such care and love for animals

Still wondering why we don't have animal service in this country :

Do we have human service to start with?

9 Likes

Re: Trapped Owl In A Well Rescued In Germany (Photos) by Denique(f): 9:36am On Jul 28, 2020
decatalyst:

Quick quick, bloggers don fabricate story to match the bird and it's colour!

*Dangerous owl tormenting the people of Ikorodu finally caught by vigilante group*

*Mysterious bird was unable to return back to human after night suddenly turned day*

*The end is near, as rare bird flew upside down and screen till it dies*

*The people of Lalasticlala village troubled over the menace a mysterious bird is constituting to the natural habitant(snakes) of village*

*Animal rights activists petitions the Inspector General of police and the Attorney General of the Federation over the incessant killings of birds*

Opor!

3 Likes

Re: Trapped Owl In A Well Rescued In Germany (Photos) by Kylekent59: 9:36am On Jul 28, 2020
Somewhere in Nigeria, they would have tagged it a witch....

Africans need to grow up especially Nigerias, let us do away with all these superstitions in our hearts.

1 Like

Re: Trapped Owl In A Well Rescued In Germany (Photos) by apache22b: 9:37am On Jul 28, 2020
Food is Ready @ kitchen

post=92189962:

All these to save a owl!
This is a sane society that works.
To some 24/7 hungry people in this part of the world, all meat na meat.

Respect.
To have an idea of how deep the hole is,
It is equivalent of placing 10 regular ladders on top of each other.
Now, you know how deep they are talking about!
Re: Trapped Owl In A Well Rescued In Germany (Photos) by landforeast(m): 9:37am On Jul 28, 2020
God in my next life please send me to Europe
Re: Trapped Owl In A Well Rescued In Germany (Photos) by anonimi: 9:38am On Jul 28, 2020

1 Like

Re: Trapped Owl In A Well Rescued In Germany (Photos) by Olarewaju89: 9:39am On Jul 28, 2020
Naija self shocked shocked

Abeg, I no talk anything oo
Re: Trapped Owl In A Well Rescued In Germany (Photos) by princeemcee: 9:39am On Jul 28, 2020
Perfecttouchade:
Ok..in Nigeria, we cast and bind dis kind of bed cheesy

Bed kor mattress ni
Re: Trapped Owl In A Well Rescued In Germany (Photos) by Perfecttouchade: 9:40am On Jul 28, 2020
princeemcee:

Bed kor mattress ni
mattress ni bed kor cheesy
Re: Trapped Owl In A Well Rescued In Germany (Photos) by Amanda4life: 9:40am On Jul 28, 2020
THIS ONE NA WITCH FOR NAIJA
Re: Trapped Owl In A Well Rescued In Germany (Photos) by graejo: 9:42am On Jul 28, 2020
This is a country where the system works. In a certain country i know everything translate to a meal due to high rate of Poverty. May God save that country cos I happen to be a citizen of that said country.

1 Like

Re: Trapped Owl In A Well Rescued In Germany (Photos) by Emmanuelhector(m): 9:43am On Jul 28, 2020
Kemight15:
This people cherish animals so much.

I really like them

I wish I was born there.

You better stop wishing.. we are all in this mess together.. We all die here

2 Likes

Re: Trapped Owl In A Well Rescued In Germany (Photos) by SenecaTheYonger: 9:43am On Jul 28, 2020
I noticed that animals are usually not afraid of white people. Must be all the positive energy they have around them. LIke one time, I saw a bunch of goats just chilling with white women doing yoga. They'll even occassionally climb ontop of them. And they never run or look scared when the see white people.

Rossikk

1 Like

Re: Trapped Owl In A Well Rescued In Germany (Photos) by Mowsid(m): 9:44am On Jul 28, 2020
[color=#990000][/color][quote author=donproject post=92190232]

Do we have human service to start with?[/quote That explains an incompetent government
Re: Trapped Owl In A Well Rescued In Germany (Photos) by chatinent: 9:44am On Jul 28, 2020
So innocent an owl. In Nigeria, the fetish belief alone cannot let anyone rescue an owl.
Re: Trapped Owl In A Well Rescued In Germany (Photos) by Kylekent59: 9:45am On Jul 28, 2020
Patrioticman007:
Our holy ghost fire people would have burnt it alive.

I had arrested someone before for throwing stones at my cat which resulted to an injury to its left leg. He stayed in the cell for two days.

People were calling me all sort of names ; I didn't care at all.

5 Likes

Re: Trapped Owl In A Well Rescued In Germany (Photos) by TheRedpillguy: 9:45am On Jul 28, 2020
Its better to be a owl in some country.

1 Like

Re: Trapped Owl In A Well Rescued In Germany (Photos) by OlawaleBammie: 9:49am On Jul 28, 2020
Chukkson:
All these sacrifices and money spent just for a bird.. nawa oo

Ori won lo daru'u.

Awon alainise.
Re: Trapped Owl In A Well Rescued In Germany (Photos) by Adewale1603(m): 9:49am On Jul 28, 2020
these are sane people, going extra miles, just to rescue and save an injured owl, like their life depends on it, but here in Naija, they will intentionally kill a healthy owl, on sighting it alone

1 Like

Re: Trapped Owl In A Well Rescued In Germany (Photos) by Nobody: 9:50am On Jul 28, 2020
heendrix:

Stop saying Wow we know what Is on ur mind rn
e wan go grill am chop grin
Re: Trapped Owl In A Well Rescued In Germany (Photos) by Basseybruce: 9:50am On Jul 28, 2020
decatalyst:

Quick quick, bloggers don fabricate story to match the bird and it's colour!

*Dangerous owl tormenting the people of Ikorodu finally caught by vigilante group*

*Mysterious bird was unable to return back to human after night suddenly turned day*

*The end is near, as rare bird flew upside down and screen till it dies*

*The people of Lalasticlala village troubled over the menace a mysterious bird is constituting to the natural habitant(snakes) of village*

*Animal rights activists petitions the Inspector General of police and the Attorney General of the Federation over the incessant killings of birds*

Re: Trapped Owl In A Well Rescued In Germany (Photos) by Neddyogu(m): 9:51am On Jul 28, 2020
Kemight15:
This people cherish animals so much.

I really like them

I wish I was born there.

They seem to cherish all life except perhaps black people's lives.

1 Like

Re: Trapped Owl In A Well Rescued In Germany (Photos) by Goldenfinger: 9:53am On Jul 28, 2020
Some pple reading this will be wishing that they rather be animale in germany than humans in nigeria
Re: Trapped Owl In A Well Rescued In Germany (Photos) by Timfreds(m): 9:57am On Jul 28, 2020
In Nigeria, can such effort and sacrifice be made to rescue a human being?

1 Like

Re: Trapped Owl In A Well Rescued In Germany (Photos) by pacespot(m): 9:57am On Jul 28, 2020
whereas in africa, this poor creature is often seen as evil spirit

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lagos House Where Crocodiles And Snakes Are Reared / "Beware Of Dogs, Intruders Will Be Eaten" - In Ikeja (Photo) / Man Killed By Lion He Kept As Pet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.