Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

Trapped Owl In A Well Rescued In Germany (Photos) - Pets (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Trapped Owl In A Well Rescued In Germany (Photos) (45828 Views)

A Lion, A Bear & Tiger Rescued From Abusive Owners, Bonded Together As Siblings / The Owl A Nairalander Caught At A Site / Dog Sentenced To Death In Germany For Killing His Owner And Son (2) (3) (4)

Re: Trapped Owl In A Well Rescued In Germany (Photos) by GreaterFuture(m): 9:58am On Jul 28, 2020
Mowsid:
Such care and love for animals

Still wondering why we don't have animal service in this country :
DO WE HAVE HUMAN SERVICE!!!!

Re: Trapped Owl In A Well Rescued In Germany (Photos) by grandstar(m): 10:00am On Jul 28, 2020
decatalyst:

Quick quick, bloggers don fabricate story to match the bird and it's colour!

*Dangerous owl tormenting the people of Ikorodu finally caught by vigilante group*

*Mysterious bird was unable to return back to human after night suddenly turned day*

*The end is near, as rare bird flew upside down and screen till it dies*

*The people of Lalasticlala village troubled over the menace a mysterious bird is constituting to the natural habitant(snakes) of village*

*Animal rights activists petitions the Inspector General of police and the Attorney General of the Federation over the incessant killings of birds*

Are you a copyright? grin grin
Re: Trapped Owl In A Well Rescued In Germany (Photos) by Slimsly100(f): 10:05am On Jul 28, 2020
E get luck e nor miss road come naija. E for don be for am

Re: Trapped Owl In A Well Rescued In Germany (Photos) by Ezmans: 10:06am On Jul 28, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:
But In naija human beings are not even safe talkless of animal undecided

but anyway dat owl for don die tay tay if na naija afterall na owls are perceived as witches embarassed
this is where human beings live,but in nigeria there enterprise pastors I'll tell them that the owl is a withe & wizard so he can make money on there head
Re: Trapped Owl In A Well Rescued In Germany (Photos) by Ezmans: 10:08am On Jul 28, 2020
iCauseTrouble:
only God knows why he created me in this zoo animal kingdom

Re: Trapped Owl In A Well Rescued In Germany (Photos) by 2cribz: 10:12am On Jul 28, 2020
That owl no go forget them. E go tell the story to the other owls. Dstv animation movies come make me dey like birds and animals. Theres dis yourine video.called the stray cat called orange. That cat na mature cat with sense.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kq0x7j_iAIY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GktuyC-iZ7A
Re: Trapped Owl In A Well Rescued In Germany (Photos) by Ezmans: 10:13am On Jul 28, 2020
Peace666:
In Nigeria some section of Nairaland users would've been thanking the Almighty for blessing them with a different kind of meat.

While littering our front page thereafter with pictures of their exploit.
it's better to eat it as a meat than to call whatGod has created a witch or wizard, it annoys me so much
Re: Trapped Owl In A Well Rescued In Germany (Photos) by proclinician: 10:16am On Jul 28, 2020
If it's here where numerous cursed idiots that do not even value their useless lives, they will call the owl a witch. All these men had to put their lives on hold and suspend every other activity to save the owl. I wish I'm a white man.

Re: Trapped Owl In A Well Rescued In Germany (Photos) by anonimi: 10:16am On Jul 28, 2020
Ezmans:
this is where human beings live,but in nigeria there enterprise pastors I'll tell them that the owl is a withe & wizard so he can make money on there head

[img]https://rezinate.files./2016/12/sheeple-2.jpeg?w=627[/img]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4155194_religionquote_jpeg51ef818e81f851e5958395931ebafe6f

Re: Trapped Owl In A Well Rescued In Germany (Photos) by Sijo01(f): 10:16am On Jul 28, 2020
marveangel:
If its my beloved country.....na witch or village people

Them go use petrol burn am, go give testimony for church embarassed
Re: Trapped Owl In A Well Rescued In Germany (Photos) by Orpe7(m): 10:18am On Jul 28, 2020
If it was in Nigeria, some idiots would have said it was a lady coming back from meeting that transformed and fell into the well when they were having vigil

Na we church pass, na we corrupt pass Tueh!

Re: Trapped Owl In A Well Rescued In Germany (Photos) by Orpe7(m): 10:19am On Jul 28, 2020
proclinician:
If it's here where numerous cursed idiots that do not even value their useless lives, they will call the owl a witch. All these men had to put their lives on hold and suspend every other activity to save the owl. I wish I'm a white man.

Like one idiot that burnt an Owl and posted it on this platform

Re: Trapped Owl In A Well Rescued In Germany (Photos) by borngenius(m): 10:23am On Jul 28, 2020
Mehnn... you are savage sha o.
heendrix:

Stop saying Wow we know what Is on ur mind rn

abi fowl no dey among ur Grill
Re: Trapped Owl In A Well Rescued In Germany (Photos) by hpk(m): 10:29am On Jul 28, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:

but anyway dat owl for don die tay tay if na naija afterall na owls are perceived as witches embarassed

Na MFM prayer for first kill am.
Re: Trapped Owl In A Well Rescued In Germany (Photos) by futurerex: 10:35am On Jul 28, 2020
SamuelAnyawu:
grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy grin

In Nigeria we for don open Exodus 22:18 (KJV)

Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live.
Even the Bible acknowledged the existence of witches & wizard, yet my fellow blacks are living in denial, copying westerners.

Re: Trapped Owl In A Well Rescued In Germany (Photos) by ComeToJesus: 10:43am On Jul 28, 2020
A Nigerian M.Sc holder once swore that Owls are witches/wizards. I almost told him his miseducation, sorry, education is a waste.

Beautiful bird but largely misunderstood and hated.

Re: Trapped Owl In A Well Rescued In Germany (Photos) by decatalyst(m): 10:43am On Jul 28, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

And you forget how one of our niggarrr here will
Say it is a sign of end time

I will add that now grin

Re: Trapped Owl In A Well Rescued In Germany (Photos) by ImaIma1(f): 10:43am On Jul 28, 2020
If it was Nigeria, we would have seen it inside pot on NL front page.
Re: Trapped Owl In A Well Rescued In Germany (Photos) by Tremple8v: 10:52am On Jul 28, 2020
One village people saved grin
Re: Trapped Owl In A Well Rescued In Germany (Photos) by vioment: 11:18am On Jul 28, 2020
If you respect animals, sand, and plants, they will respect you. They will also help you navigate this mean world better.

Since oyibos started respecting nature like in the 1880s, did their lives really improve. Their domination is a result of applied common sense.

Re: Trapped Owl In A Well Rescued In Germany (Photos) by chigo003(m): 11:18am On Jul 28, 2020
marveangel:
If its my beloved country.....na witch or village people

Na to use Fire kill the witch oo..But Witches and wizards in Naija are different from ones in Germany.

Re: Trapped Owl In A Well Rescued In Germany (Photos) by mordred44: 11:20am On Jul 28, 2020
Bt if na 4 naija,food is ready
Re: Trapped Owl In A Well Rescued In Germany (Photos) by luqhas100(m): 11:24am On Jul 28, 2020
This guy would make a good content writer and a producer

decatalyst:

*Dangerous owl tormenting the people of Ikorodu finally caught by vigilante group*

*Mysterious bird was unable to return back to human after night suddenly turned day*

*The end is near, as rare bird flew upside down and scream till it dies*

*The people of Lalasticlala village troubled over the menace a mysterious bird is constituting to the natural habitant(snakes) of the village*

*Animal rights activists petitions the Inspector General of police and the Attorney General of the Federation over the incessant killings of birds*

*Reverend-Pastor-Vicar Akpos while commenting on the discovery of the strange bird, posit that "the end is near" people should prepare for Rapture* grin

*All Meat Nah Meat Association (AMNMA) are grateful to the creator of all edible meats for the provision of the big bird because, it will end up in the pot and washed down with cold something*

decatalyst:

*The people of Lalasticlala village troubled over the menace a mysterious bird is constituting to the natural habitant(snakes) of the village*

*Reverend-Pastor-Vicar Akpos while commenting on the discovery of the strange bird, posit that "the end is near" people should prepare for Rapture* grin

*All Meat Nah Meat Association (AMNMA) are grateful to the creator of all edible meats for the provision of the big bird because, it will end up in the pot and washed down with cold something*
Re: Trapped Owl In A Well Rescued In Germany (Photos) by emperor12(m): 11:30am On Jul 28, 2020
I hope this woman is not dangering his life she should be dodging her eye.
Re: Trapped Owl In A Well Rescued In Germany (Photos) by cybriz82(m): 11:41am On Jul 28, 2020
Oyinbo people we get time for everything..they know what they are doing duh cus this is like a training to them.mr owl wetin u too fine enter that place? U even dey smile for d cam..
Re: Trapped Owl In A Well Rescued In Germany (Photos) by obonujoker(m): 11:48am On Jul 28, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

And you forget how one of our niggarrr here will
Say it is a sign of end time

Lol... The day righteousness89 go call fire on top you head, I no go help you beg

Re: Trapped Owl In A Well Rescued In Germany (Photos) by UniqueDennis(m): 11:50am On Jul 28, 2020
Thats a country that works now.. Here we have a country run by mercenaries posing as leaders

-------------
Do you want to be part of the huge Telecom business goldmine?

Do u want to be earn reasonable commissions whenever you initiate a VTU transaction such as Airtime top-up, Data subscriptions, Cable TV subscriptions & Power bills payments from a legitimate platform unlike banks that pay you nothing for doing so?

Do u want to explore & invest in a well-tested, trusted, sustainable and viable source of income that would last a lifetime as long as the Telecom industry exists?

Then join me on the Recharge & Get Paid (RAGP) business network to get adequately guided, enlightened & registered to enable you partake seamlessly in this rare business opportunity to financial growth, freedom & sustainability for as low as 5k for a VTU licensing fee.

If there was ever a time among other potential windows of opportunities which presents itself occasionally to invest in the Telecoms industry and other viable opportunities, Ladies & Gentlemen trust me here is one.

All you have to do to be part of the Recharge and Get Paid (RAGP) business network is to first understand its business model so you be adequately acquainted with how it operates which is quite simple as follows:
1- First you register through your referral ID (Uniquedennis).
2- Fund your platform account & initiate all your VTU transactions for private consumption and also commercially directly from it and get commissions.
3- You also have the option of referring others or building your referral network like i am doing now (OPTIONAL) and greatly increasing your earnings because the more people u refer, the more you earn from all transactions they make from their own account and also their referrals.
4- You are also entitled to lots of reasonable bonuses, trips and house/car fundings.

THIS NOT A SCAM & ALSO DEFINITELY NOT A PONZI SCHEME BUT DEALS & TRADES ON VTU WHICH WE USE EVERYDAY.

So contact & Join me on whatsapp so we roll from there - https:///%2B2348138866552

Re: Trapped Owl In A Well Rescued In Germany (Photos) by Kalashnikov102(m): 11:55am On Jul 28, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:

I'll trade my b**ch for that only Nigaaa
Re: Trapped Owl In A Well Rescued In Germany (Photos) by TGMISKY(m): 12:02pm On Jul 28, 2020
A rare specie was seen in Nigeria and the person who caught it killed it. That owl should be happy it was found in Nigeria. It would have been accused of being a witch, beaten, then killed.

Re: Trapped Owl In A Well Rescued In Germany (Photos) by ssjosephandlucy(f): 12:03pm On Jul 28, 2020
decatalyst:

Re: Trapped Owl In A Well Rescued In Germany (Photos) by AfonjaConehead: 12:09pm On Jul 28, 2020
Wise owl...it's far more wise than coneheaded owls grin

"Beware Of Dogs, Intruders Will Be Eaten" - In Ikeja (Photo) / Lagos House Where Crocodiles And Snakes Are Reared / Man Killed By Lion He Kept As Pet