Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,027 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

UPDATED: This Camera App Is Way Better Than Gcam - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / UPDATED: This Camera App Is Way Better Than Gcam (4078 Views)

Xiaomi Mi A3 Unboxing, Review & Price. Mi A3 + GCAM Vs iPhone 11 Pro Camera / Nokia 7.2 Unboxing And Full Review. Default Camera Vs GCAM V7 + Price (photos) / Nokia 6.1 Plus(X6) Unboxing, Review and Comparison With 5.1 Plus and GCAM Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

UPDATED: This Camera App Is Way Better Than Gcam by MeshachMARTINS(m): 9:45pm On Jul 27, 2020
Note: I was having some problems with NL antispam bot while creating this thread, well am done with it.

If your phone doesn't support gcam, then you will be way better with this app, compared to Gcam go.

Manual Camera: DSLR Professional Camera Download link https://pdalife.com/manual-camera-dslr-camera-professional-android-a39916.html

Check link for App description

The major reason I do recommend this app over gcam go and some versions of gcam is for it's HDR capability and ability to manually increase iso & exposure to get amazing night sight grade shot.
Also this app has support for way more phones than gcam

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: UPDATED: This Camera App Is Way Better Than Gcam by MeshachMARTINS(m): 9:45pm On Jul 27, 2020
This app isnt free on play store, it cost a little over N1k but you can get it for free through the link above for free cheesy

The manual mode on this app gives you everything you'd find on an LG flagship, both in photo and videoode. From focus peeking, to very clear zoom, focus slider, white balance, iso & exposure slider and many more.

One major/painful omission in this camera app is portrait/bokeh mode, the only way the gcam go get ahead of it. Well, you can easily add this using photo editing software like Snapseed and Co.

Here are some shots

4 Likes

Re: UPDATED: This Camera App Is Way Better Than Gcam by Flytime: 10:32pm On Jul 27, 2020
Bros don't compare gcam go with GCAM
Gcam go has little or no effects on the output of the picture compared to the stock camera,it might even be worse unlike GCAM

According to the pictures you illustrated the stock camera gave more details and I can see part of the house unlike the gcam go that's almost pitch black

4 Likes

Re: UPDATED: This Camera App Is Way Better Than Gcam by typicalgamer(m): 10:55pm On Jul 27, 2020
Flytime:
Bros don't compare gcam go with GCAM
Gcam go has little or no effects on the output of the picture compared to the stock camera,it might even be worse unlike GCAM

According to the pictures you illustrated the stock camera gave more details and I can see part of the house unlike the gcam go that's almost pitch black

So no be only me observe am too
Re: UPDATED: This Camera App Is Way Better Than Gcam by sunshineV(f): 11:01pm On Jul 27, 2020
so crapno Cam is so good but they looking for alternative to gcam?

edoairways come o

7 Likes

Re: UPDATED: This Camera App Is Way Better Than Gcam by Shellsploit: 11:17pm On Jul 27, 2020
Woow!! Great app
Its even pro version downloaded for free.
Thanks op.
Re: UPDATED: This Camera App Is Way Better Than Gcam by Nobody: 12:51am On Jul 28, 2020
Why all this suffering? When there’s an iPhone

1 Like

Re: UPDATED: This Camera App Is Way Better Than Gcam by GraGra247(m): 7:25am On Jul 28, 2020
I want to see real proof. I mean comparison with real Gcam.
Re: UPDATED: This Camera App Is Way Better Than Gcam by dayveed1(m): 7:44am On Jul 28, 2020
Jerusalem1:
lmao! There's a Samsung.

1 Like

Re: UPDATED: This Camera App Is Way Better Than Gcam by sagieramos(m): 8:34am On Jul 28, 2020
Jerusalem1:

No be everybody get money to buy iPhone

3 Likes

Re: UPDATED: This Camera App Is Way Better Than Gcam by KrazyDave16(m): 11:09am On Jul 28, 2020
Jerusalem1:
Why all this fanboyism? When there's a Pixel
Re: UPDATED: This Camera App Is Way Better Than Gcam by KrazyDave16(m): 11:11am On Jul 28, 2020
sagieramos:

No be everybody get money to buy iPhone
People wey dey buy Samsung S20, S10 or Note 10 fit afford iPhone 8 up to 11 Pro Max.
Na by choice.

2 Likes

Re: UPDATED: This Camera App Is Way Better Than Gcam by lilachiever(m): 11:33am On Jul 28, 2020
MeshachMARTINS:
If your phone doesn't support gcam, then you will be way better with this app, compared to Gcam go.

Manual Camera: DSLR Professional Camera Download link https://pdalife.com/manual-camera-dslr-camera-professional-android-a39916.html

The major reason I do recommend this app over gcam go and some versions of gcam is for it's HDR capability and ability to manually increase iso & exposure to get amazing night sight grade shot.

How can one set it for portrait shots?
Re: UPDATED: This Camera App Is Way Better Than Gcam by OneKinGuy(m): 11:53am On Jul 28, 2020
lol, the app only makes contrast brighter.
Re: UPDATED: This Camera App Is Way Better Than Gcam by careytommy37(m): 11:53am On Jul 28, 2020
Jerusalem1:

So you were finally able to buy an iPhone. Congrats, you have made it in life.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: UPDATED: This Camera App Is Way Better Than Gcam by careytommy37(m): 11:57am On Jul 28, 2020
MeshachMARTINS:

This Shute is full of adware. Download at your own peril
Re: UPDATED: This Camera App Is Way Better Than Gcam by Flytime: 8:09pm On Jul 28, 2020
sunshineV:
so crapno Cam is so good but they looking for alternative to gcam?

edoairways come o
it's actually olla m8 according to the pictures
Re: UPDATED: This Camera App Is Way Better Than Gcam by MeshachMARTINS(m): 2:37pm On Jul 29, 2020
lilachiever:

How can one set it for portrait shots?
MeshachMARTINS:
One major/painful omission in this camera app is portrait/bokeh mode, the only way the gcam go get ahead of it. Well, you can easily add this using photo editing software like Snapseed and Co.
Re: UPDATED: This Camera App Is Way Better Than Gcam by MeshachMARTINS(m): 2:39pm On Jul 29, 2020
careytommy37:

This Shute is full of adware. Download at your own peril
download through the link above sir, there is no ad in the app(even with data on)
Re: UPDATED: This Camera App Is Way Better Than Gcam by MeshachMARTINS(m): 2:41pm On Jul 29, 2020
OneKinGuy:
lol, the app only makes contrast brighter.
DRO mode does that, while HDR mode does what gcam HDR do. If the scene is too bright, you can reduce it's iso/exposure in real-time.
Re: UPDATED: This Camera App Is Way Better Than Gcam by MONEY247: 8:11am On Jul 30, 2020
I think its not that bad...Could be utilized for low end users.

Re: UPDATED: This Camera App Is Way Better Than Gcam by Corroro: 12:18pm On Jul 31, 2020
with the camera on the camon 15 no need for any camera app. the camera is super clear
Re: UPDATED: This Camera App Is Way Better Than Gcam by Xpress24(m): 4:58pm On Jul 31, 2020
Corroro:
with the camera on the camon 15 no need for any camera app. the camera is super clear
cheesy
My xperia z1 camera of 2013 beat ur crapno camera
Re: UPDATED: This Camera App Is Way Better Than Gcam by rahul1202020: 6:55am On Aug 01, 2020
Hey,
You can choose any of the best free photo editing apps from this list. All are very popular and millions of downloads.

(1) (Reply)

Any Alternative For Innjoo I1s Battery? / Why Is Everybody Selling Their Infinix Phone / Somebody else is using my Mom's Data

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.