Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:53 PM

Pastors Glory Okeoghene Aberefa & Vincent Okpogo Jailed For Stealing - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pastors Glory Okeoghene Aberefa & Vincent Okpogo Jailed For Stealing (21085 Views)

Vincent Desmond: Police Accused Me Of Being A Yahoo Boy & Took Me To ATM / How Evans Shot Vincent Obianuju, Young Shall Grow Motors Chairman – Police / $3.7m Fraud: Nigerian Student Jailed For Four Years In US: picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastors Glory Okeoghene Aberefa & Vincent Okpogo Jailed For Stealing by Acme45: 10:50pm On Jul 28, 2020
These thieves Ate my money as far back as 2009. As a student then I was into petty trading within the school environment. Since the Bank was a bit far I decided to have a savings with this so called mustard seeds micro finance Bank And I have just managed to save just about 46k before the lockdown of the bank and it was no longer possible to access my account with them Till Date. Mine was even small compared to some who invested their whole pension and I believed some would died of heart attack back then.
Re: Pastors Glory Okeoghene Aberefa & Vincent Okpogo Jailed For Stealing by correctguy2010: 5:39am On Jul 29, 2020
agnes7:
They sentenced the female pastor to more years in prison than the male pastor.

Both are male
Re: Pastors Glory Okeoghene Aberefa & Vincent Okpogo Jailed For Stealing by agnes7(f): 6:58am On Jul 29, 2020
correctguy2010:

Both are male

Glory is a female name.
Re: Pastors Glory Okeoghene Aberefa & Vincent Okpogo Jailed For Stealing by shafanik: 7:23am On Jul 29, 2020
Hello my friend,

I just want to share with you a message about the love of Christ. John 3 vs 16 says God so much loved you that He gave His only Son, Jesus Christ to shed his blood for you.

Dear friend, Jesus died so you can access salvation with eternal life. As you receive Christ into your life today, I assure you that you will never remain the same… 1 Corinthians 5 vs 17 says If any man be in Christ he is a new creature, old things are passed away, behold all things are become new.

How to experience this newness of life:
Step 1: Confess your sins to God, and ask Him to forgive you of past sins
Step 2: Repent from your sins, and do not return back to them
Step 3: Believe in your heart that you are now saved.

As you do these, continue in your Christian walk and relationship with God by fellowshipping with a Bible believing church, also prayer and continual study of the word of God will keep you going.

Thank God you’re now saved. God bless you
Re: Pastors Glory Okeoghene Aberefa & Vincent Okpogo Jailed For Stealing by od4life(m): 8:28am On Jul 29, 2020
agnes7:

Glory is a female name.
Says who? Glory is a unisex name. A male pastor in the estate where I reside answers 'Glory' as his name.
Re: Pastors Glory Okeoghene Aberefa & Vincent Okpogo Jailed For Stealing by agnes7(f): 8:03am On Jul 30, 2020
od4life:

Says who? Glory is a unisex name. A male pastor in the estate where I reside answers 'Glory' as his name.

Ok Alright

Alright Ok
Re: Pastors Glory Okeoghene Aberefa & Vincent Okpogo Jailed For Stealing by correctguy2010: 9:21am On Jul 30, 2020
agnes7:

Glory is a female name.

Lol... It's not
Re: Pastors Glory Okeoghene Aberefa & Vincent Okpogo Jailed For Stealing by Sleekfingers: 8:44pm On Jul 30, 2020
oshozondii:
Two Pastors Bag 26 Years for Stealing.

Justice F. N. Azinge of the Delta State High Court sitting in Otor-Udu has convicted and sentenced the duo of Pastor Glory Okeoghene Aberefa and Reverend Vincent Okpogo to 16 and 10 years imprisonment respectively.

The convicts, alongside their company, Mustard Seed Micro Investment Limited, were prosecuted by the Benin Zonal Office of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, on 16-count charges, bordering on conspiracy to steal and stealing, contrary to Section 516 and 390 (9) of the Criminal Code, CAP 21, Vol 1, Laws of Delta State of Nigeria, 2006.

They pleaded “not guilty” to the charges, upon their arraignment on June 19, 2017.

Their trial by the EFCC legal team of V. O. Agbaje and K. U. Udus followed a petition and investigation which fingered them in the stealing of the sum of N32,516,620.00 (Thirty-Two Million, Five Hundred and Sixteen Thousand, Six Hundred and Twenty Naira).

The first defendant, Pastor Aberefa was sentenced to one year imprisonment on each of the 16 counts, while the second defendant, Reverend Okpogo was sentenced to one year imprisonment each on count seven to 16, all of which run consecutively.

It would be recalled that the convicts, who are already serving terms in prison, having been earlier jailed 17 years by both the Federal High Court, Asaba and Delta State High Court, Warri, in Delta State, would serve a new sentence, which Justice Azinge said would take effect after they have completed the extant 17 years imprisonment.

Trouble started for the convicts, when under the guise of running a finance company, defrauded dozens of unsuspecting members of the public of millions of naira, through their fraudulent Mustard Seed Micro Investment Limited.

https://www.facebook.com/509762239046271/posts/3261721850516949/

nigerian pastors and stealing is like amala and ewedu.....the tithes collectors
Re: Pastors Glory Okeoghene Aberefa & Vincent Okpogo Jailed For Stealing by Sleekfingers: 8:49pm On Jul 30, 2020
Dmec:
Believe in Jesus and see how your life will change mentally

indeed......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ten Nigerian Nationals Arrested In India For Cannabis And Liquor Possession / DSP H.M Nasir Killed In Rivers State (Photos) / Stray Bullet Kills Woman As Suspected Kidnappers Try To Abduct Man In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.