Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,179 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:20 AM

Please Help Needed - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Help Needed (309 Views)

House Help Needed / I Killed This Snake Near My Toilet At Midnight, Help Needed (Photo) / Help Needed Urgently(nairaland Ladies Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Needed by Lawsaite: 2:06am On Jul 28, 2020
Good evening. Please I'm pleading with any good Samaritan here who's able to assist me with a job. I'm 21. A law student here in unec, who was abruptly brought out to the harsh realities of life. I really need a job to sustain myself with even if it means leaving Enugu temporarily. Please. I really don't want to go into details of my ordeal. Summarily life hasn't been fair at all with me. I have suffered. Please I can do all sort of work as long as it earns me income
Re: Please Help Needed by Oluromantic: 8:05am On Jul 28, 2020
You have suffered at 21?

I like your courage n willingness to work though. It's a sense of responsibility especially at your age.

God will make a way for you
Re: Please Help Needed by Lawsaite: 3:20pm On Sep 08, 2020
Oluromantic:
You have suffered at 21?

I like your courage n willingness to work though. It's a sense of responsibility especially at your age.

God will make a way for you
Thank you

Amen.
Yes I've suffered, still suffering.
While some for my irrational decisions, some for the unbelievably inhumane heart of man.
I'm still alive and that counts

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why I Abandoned My Wife, Husband Of The Woman With Blue Eye Finally Speak(Video) / Three Bedroom Flat Available For Rent In Lekki Phase 1 Lagos / Tell Me, Did Someone Repair The Partition On The Terrace, Swimming Pool? Who Did

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.