Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,276 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:17 AM

Rare Images From Lagos, The Pride Of Nigeria - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Rare Images From Lagos, The Pride Of Nigeria (2919 Views)

Rare Images From Abuja, The Pride Of Nigeria / Rare Images Of RRS Team Fixing A Broken Down Truck At Ojota - Photos / Some Rare Images Of Lagos, About 50years Ago. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rare Images From Lagos, The Pride Of Nigeria by Gabkosh: 6:14am On Jul 28, 2020
majamajic:

Do u travel outside Nigeria more iyan miri people ? No
Yes, capital yes. They travel outside more than you people. Fact

2 Likes

Re: Rare Images From Lagos, The Pride Of Nigeria by helinues: 6:14am On Jul 28, 2020
majamajic:

I have things to do sorry , i will not have your time
Mind your state and village , as u come lagos , na so them come , mind your state

You have things to do, yet you do not mind your business?

You said I should mind my state and Village ( Part of SW) yet you are not from Lagos or any SW states..

Do you people go through your comments before pressing Submit?

1 Like

Re: Rare Images From Lagos, The Pride Of Nigeria by phemmyfour: 6:15am On Jul 28, 2020
Centre of excellence

2 Likes

Re: Rare Images From Lagos, The Pride Of Nigeria by majamajic(m): 6:15am On Jul 28, 2020
helinues:

U did first , was correcting u
Re: Rare Images From Lagos, The Pride Of Nigeria by helinues: 6:17am On Jul 28, 2020
majamajic:

U did first , was correcting u

You said I should mind my state and Village ( Part of SW) yet you are not from Lagos or any SW states

Is there any sense in that?

1 Like

Re: Rare Images From Lagos, The Pride Of Nigeria by majamajic(m): 6:17am On Jul 28, 2020
helinues:

You said I should mind my state and Village ( Part of SW) yet you are not from Lagos or any SW states..

U don't know where u started
Re: Rare Images From Lagos, The Pride Of Nigeria by majamajic(m): 6:20am On Jul 28, 2020
helinues:
Beautiful Lagos.

Greener pastures of Iyan.miri people

Eko o ni baje ooo

This is your first comment , did any iyan miri said anything to u before u post this ?
U guys always come first , then start crying
Why post this first ?
So u read well before u post ?
Re: Rare Images From Lagos, The Pride Of Nigeria by Benwallt(m): 6:22am On Jul 28, 2020
All na 3Dick images.
Re: Rare Images From Lagos, The Pride Of Nigeria by helinues: 6:22am On Jul 28, 2020
majamajic:

U don't know where u started

I might have been wasting my time engaging with you considering your profile pic...

But it's too early to.....

Anyways, have a lovely day

Re: Rare Images From Lagos, The Pride Of Nigeria by helinues: 6:23am On Jul 28, 2020
majamajic:

This is your first comment , did any iyan miri said anything to u before u post this ?
U guys always come first , then start crying
Why post this first ?
So u read well before u post ?

So you are Iyanmi.ri..

Wonderful... But why do you get drunk so early in the morning?
Re: Rare Images From Lagos, The Pride Of Nigeria by majamajic(m): 6:27am On Jul 28, 2020
helinues:

So you are Iyanmi.ri..

Wonderful... But why do you get drunk so early in the morning?

U started first ,

U was the first to put tribalistic comment on this thread , just know that
Re: Rare Images From Lagos, The Pride Of Nigeria by Olominira(m): 6:27am On Jul 28, 2020
[s]
maggilove:
Beautiful pictures but we need pictures of makoko, oworo, Bariga, Agege, Ijora badia, Amukoko, Okokomaiko, Iwaya ,please help me with others.
[/s]
As a lady you should be focusing on raising next generation of African kings, not making useless online comments

1 Like

Re: Rare Images From Lagos, The Pride Of Nigeria by helinues: 6:30am On Jul 28, 2020
majamajic:

U started first ,

Go and check food you put for fire and it's already burning... Hurry up

Abi no be part of things you need to do this morning be that. undecided
Re: Rare Images From Lagos, The Pride Of Nigeria by ThatFairGuy1: 6:31am On Jul 28, 2020
Sammy07:

You've changed.
You're becoming like them, which is unlike us, it's not in our trait.
Ki shey gbogbo oro, ni eyan ma n fi esi si.
I don't agree with you. Ti ao ba sofun ashiwere, koni mo. They need to be tame(cautioned)
Re: Rare Images From Lagos, The Pride Of Nigeria by Vixlot: 6:34am On Jul 28, 2020
Beautiful, just beautiful
Re: Rare Images From Lagos, The Pride Of Nigeria by loopman: 6:35am On Jul 28, 2020
maggilove:
Beautiful pictures but we need pictures of makoko, oworo, Bariga, Agege, Ijora badia, Amukoko, Okokomaiko, Iwaya ,please help me with others.

Go and snap those pictures and then create your own thread
Re: Rare Images From Lagos, The Pride Of Nigeria by ThatFairGuy1: 6:35am On Jul 28, 2020
OVB123:
Lagos is overhype, it is just like any other state in nigeria.
Can you mention that state with those edifice
Re: Rare Images From Lagos, The Pride Of Nigeria by majamajic(m): 6:36am On Jul 28, 2020
helinues:

Go and check food you put for fire and it's already burning... Hurry up

Abi no be part of things you need to do this morning be that. undecided

If am cooking e for better , am on top my wife grin
Re: Rare Images From Lagos, The Pride Of Nigeria by loopman: 6:37am On Jul 28, 2020
majamajic:

U started first ,

My goodness!!!! You can only find this on Nairaland!! cheesy grin

How did that sound to you?
Re: Rare Images From Lagos, The Pride Of Nigeria by Sammy07: 6:38am On Jul 28, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

I don't agree with you. Ti ao ba sofun ashiwere, koni mo. They need to be tame(cautioned)

You're correct but in a civil way, the way he responded.
That girl or guy maybe Omoluabi

1 Like

Re: Rare Images From Lagos, The Pride Of Nigeria by PHAYOL81: 6:38am On Jul 28, 2020
The headache of some people. Lagos keep developing while they wail. We need them wailing though so we might stay woke to tackle the obvious inadequacy in the state. But one thing amma gonn tell them though is the fact that we ain't gonn stop for anything. In Lagos, we keep moving.
Sanwo Olu, deliver the pen-cinema bridge and the Festac link bridge fast, we want to add to some people's sorrow, please. We want to show them what a slum looks like.
Re: Rare Images From Lagos, The Pride Of Nigeria by majamajic(m): 6:40am On Jul 28, 2020
loopman:

My goodness!!!! You can only find this on Nairaland!! cheesy grin

How did that sound to you?

I don't care am not English
Re: Rare Images From Lagos, The Pride Of Nigeria by Sammy07: 6:41am On Jul 28, 2020
majamajic:

I have things to do sorry , i will not have your time
Mind your state and village , as u come lagos , na so them come , mind your state

You guys are yet to understand the Yorubas!
Bukola isn't from kwara
Aregbesola isn't from Osun
Some past kings of Ibadan ain't from Ibadan.

But are they Yorubas?
Yes, they are.
Re: Rare Images From Lagos, The Pride Of Nigeria by loopman: 6:45am On Jul 28, 2020
majamajic:

I don't care am not English

Lmaooooo!! Guy take it easy. grin
Re: Rare Images From Lagos, The Pride Of Nigeria by majamajic(m): 6:46am On Jul 28, 2020
Sammy07:

You guys are yet to understand the Yorubas!
Bukola isn't from kwara
Aregbesola isn't from Osun
Some past kings of Ibadan ain't from Ibadan.

But are they Yorubas?
Yes, they are.

It's same everywhere
Re: Rare Images From Lagos, The Pride Of Nigeria by Chinobastardaw: 6:46am On Jul 28, 2020
IamWonderful:
Post the pictures of your village let's see Carry bitterness and hatred around do you no good, we know all part is in mess, but coming here to bad mouth a place is delusion and hypocrisy at its peak
Why not also post the pictures from your backward osun village.. Lagos is a no man's land and collective effort of all Nigerians
Re: Rare Images From Lagos, The Pride Of Nigeria by majamajic(m): 6:47am On Jul 28, 2020
loopman:

Lmaooooo!! Guy take it easy. grin

Seriously I don't care , if u don't understand my English
Am sorry , I can't help u !
Re: Rare Images From Lagos, The Pride Of Nigeria by uglodoh(f): 6:48am On Jul 28, 2020
Eko ni baje
Re: Rare Images From Lagos, The Pride Of Nigeria by nsiba: 6:49am On Jul 28, 2020
helinues:

Kindly create a thread for that and dont derail this as it is against NL rules.

Freedom of speech is her right
Re: Rare Images From Lagos, The Pride Of Nigeria by TGMISKY(m): 6:50am On Jul 28, 2020
Lagos is fine o.
Re: Rare Images From Lagos, The Pride Of Nigeria by Sammy07: 6:50am On Jul 28, 2020
majamajic:

It's same everywhere

Lol, where and where?
Re: Rare Images From Lagos, The Pride Of Nigeria by MYGRATEskillz(m): 7:04am On Jul 28, 2020
So your Lagos starts and stops on the island...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Is Everyone Advising Everyone To Run From Nigeria? / Inquiries For UK Migration / Is Kenya Better Than Namibia?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.