Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,645 members, 7,823,830 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:12 PM

Popoola Kehinde Esther Gets FG's Scholarship (Photos) - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Popoola Kehinde Esther Gets FG's Scholarship (Photos) (46457 Views)

Ned Nwoko's Sports University Of Nigeria Gets FG's License / Don-Davis Archibong Now A Brand Ambassador; Gets A Scholarship (Photos) / 2018 FG Scholarship Awards For Students In Nigerian Tertiary Institution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Popoola Kehinde Esther Gets FG's Scholarship (Photos) by Juell(m): 9:55am On Jul 28, 2020
Nigerian government also want to trend, what happened to all other out of school children? Nonsense
Re: Popoola Kehinde Esther Gets FG's Scholarship (Photos) by Nobody: 10:22am On Jul 28, 2020
Good job, my friend a mechanic working with london transport buses, is on £66,000 a year, ordinary mechanic.
Re: Popoola Kehinde Esther Gets FG's Scholarship (Photos) by Ezmans: 10:22am On Jul 28, 2020
Simplyleo:
Yes, that is how it should be.

Anything you do, do it with genuine interest and God will come to your aid.

Unlike some idiots who will join some metals or woods together, then his fellow idiots take pictures/videos, upload same on social media and start screaming "rare talent", "Nigerians are genius", "govt should come to his aid" etc.

Imagine one idiot "invented water generator", another one "invented burner that uses feaces" and illiterates started screaming Buhari should come to his aid. undecided

Popoopla Esther, you really make your people and indeed Nigerians proud. Hopefully, this scholarship doesn't turn out to be audio. Because I recall this is the same ministry that promised 10k monthly stipends to the mother of the football legend, Rashidi Yekini, but failed. undecided

Edited.

For that one asking me if govt actually looked at the burner that uses feaces, pls note biogas is not a new concept. The problem with it is just efficiency, which is very low.
nigerian government promise? remember super eagles promise of 1994 & golden eaglet, I laugh in baby give me something I'll take you to Dubai next month.
Re: Popoola Kehinde Esther Gets FG's Scholarship (Photos) by Jaqenhghar: 10:26am On Jul 28, 2020
Simplyleo:
Yes, that is how it should be.

Anything you do, do it with genuine interest and God will come to your aid.

Unlike some idiots who will join some metals or woods together, then his fellow idiots take pictures/videos, upload same on social media and start screaming "rare talent", "Nigerians are genius", "govt should come to his aid" etc.

Imagine one idiot "invented water generator", another one "invented burner that uses feaces" and illiterates started screaming Buhari should come to his aid. undecided

Popoopla Esther, you really make your people and indeed Nigerians proud. Hopefully, this scholarship doesn't turn out to be audio. Because I recall this is the same ministry that promised 10k monthly stipends to the mother of the football legend, Rashidi Yekini, but failed. undecided

Edited.

For that one asking me if govt actually looked at the burner that uses feaces, pls note biogas is not a new concept. The problem with it is just efficiency, which is very low.

grin grin grin
Re: Popoola Kehinde Esther Gets FG's Scholarship (Photos) by bigtt76(f): 10:32am On Jul 28, 2020
This is what feminism should be all about not the vile some show all in the name of being feminists undecided

EBMedia:
17-Years-Old Girl Who Trended Online For Repairing Heavy Vehicle Forklift Gets FG's Scholariship (Photos)

IgbereTV reports that the Federal Government has promised to sponsor a 17-years-old girl, Popoopla Esther who went viral on the internet on Saturday, July 25, for repairing a forklift.

A Twitter user @ThepreciousAda who said her dad saw the girl at work posted in a series of tweets:

Later on, the Nigerian federal government through the minister of youth and sports, Sunday Dare, on Monday, July 27, said the federal government will give her a scholarship. Sunday asked @ThepreciousAda to quickly share her contact details for the facilitation of the scholarship.

Below is his tweet confirming it:

https://twitter.com/ThepreciousAda/status/1287670104424173568?s=19

See pictures of the girl below.

https://igberetvnews.com/1359604/17-years-old-girl-trended-online-repairing-heavy-vehicle-forklift-gets-fgs-scholariship-photos/
Re: Popoola Kehinde Esther Gets FG's Scholarship (Photos) by Albatross1: 10:52am On Jul 28, 2020
Chei!
This girl like suffer for mechanic workshop, when she for be slay queen diva, even if na instagram..
Re: Popoola Kehinde Esther Gets FG's Scholarship (Photos) by WhosendWho(m): 10:53am On Jul 28, 2020
Well. This is applauded. Funny na white man still dey discover teal talent. BTW. Imagine I read a self acclaimed welthy black pastor predicting the winner of BBnaija . black life go matter when e get brain.
Re: Popoola Kehinde Esther Gets FG's Scholarship (Photos) by DivineTurnAroun(f): 11:51am On Jul 28, 2020
For young boys and girls out there looking for these opportunities.... Destiny helper will locate you through Christ our Lord Amen
Re: Popoola Kehinde Esther Gets FG's Scholarship (Photos) by AfonjaConehead: 12:18pm On Jul 28, 2020
I wish her good luck especially in physics and chemistry and mathematics grin
Re: Popoola Kehinde Esther Gets FG's Scholarship (Photos) by Queenlovely(f): 12:46pm On Jul 28, 2020
Ezmans:
nigerian government promise? remember super eagles promise of 1994 & golden eaglet, I laugh in baby give me something I'll take you to Dubai next month.

remember that 80 billion was given to youths with idea to start something. first beneficiary. expect more photos like this to trend
Re: Popoola Kehinde Esther Gets FG's Scholarship (Photos) by AfonjaConehead: 12:47pm On Jul 28, 2020
See her sexy legs grin
Re: Popoola Kehinde Esther Gets FG's Scholarship (Photos) by SavageResponse(m): 12:48pm On Jul 28, 2020
I hope all the people making promises will redeem them to her!
Re: Popoola Kehinde Esther Gets FG's Scholarship (Photos) by AfonjaConehead: 12:49pm On Jul 28, 2020
And her Connie brethren are busy somewhere mining something. grin

Lzaa abeg ogrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Popoola Kehinde Esther Gets FG's Scholarship (Photos) by God1stson(m): 1:37pm On Jul 28, 2020
EBMedia:
17-Years-Old Girl Who Trended Online For Repairing Heavy Vehicle Forklift Gets FG's Scholariship (Photos)

IgbereTV reports that the Federal Government has promised to sponsor a 17-years-old girl, Popoopla Esther who went viral on the internet on Saturday, July 25, for repairing a forklift.

A Twitter user @ThepreciousAda who said her dad saw the girl at work posted in a series of tweets:

Later on, the Nigerian federal government through the minister of youth and sports, Sunday Dare, on Monday, July 27, said the federal government will give her a scholarship. Sunday asked @ThepreciousAda to quickly share her contact details for the facilitation of the scholarship.

Below is his tweet confirming it:

https://twitter.com/ThepreciousAda/status/1287670104424173568?s=19

See pictures of the girl below.

https://igberetvnews.com/1359604/17-years-old-girl-trended-online-repairing-heavy-vehicle-forklift-gets-fgs-scholariship-photos/
Make she no study Mech Engineering for uni, is better in poly or she can go for VTE. Mech Engineering for uni go carry nonsense ODE, PDE and fluid mechanics, thermo full in head. Before she know it, she will lose interest is her practicals. Our Engineering for uni needs overhauling to reflect everyday need of our immediate environment.Dont mind all those telling u engineers are needed for design and research and technician are the ones to do the hands on work.I m a mechanical engineer and I know what I m talking about.
Re: Popoola Kehinde Esther Gets FG's Scholarship (Photos) by Xzydar(m): 1:59pm On Jul 28, 2020
smiley
Re: Popoola Kehinde Esther Gets FG's Scholarship (Photos) by LZAA: 2:20pm On Jul 28, 2020
AfonjaConehead:
And her Connie brethren are busy somewhere mining something. grin

Lzaa abeg ogrin
grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Popoola Kehinde Esther Gets FG's Scholarship (Photos) by Obec70(m): 6:07pm On Jul 28, 2020
Good one small girl, once again congratulations!
BBN sponsors won't see this one to invest heavily on it they they chose to waste millions on a show that makes no meaning worst of it all promoting immortality!
Re: Popoola Kehinde Esther Gets FG's Scholarship (Photos) by Obec70(m): 6:08pm On Jul 28, 2020
Good one small girl, once again congratulations!
BBN sponsors won't see this one to invest heavily on it rather they chose to waste millions on a show that makes no meaning, worst of it all promoting immortality!
Re: Popoola Kehinde Esther Gets FG's Scholarship (Photos) by pelumi67(m): 7:54pm On Jul 28, 2020
Cammo:
Kudos, girl! Your mom and dad should be proud of you!
If this type comes out and says she's a feminist I'll listen. Not all these smelly-pant gold-diggers looking for rich men and male celebrities to accuse of rape, with their jobless, olosho asslickers on Nairaland.

Take am easy bro
Re: Popoola Kehinde Esther Gets FG's Scholarship (Photos) by neutral2000: 3:21am On Jul 29, 2020
Wow.

Wana earn money on telegram? Check my signature..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ahmadu Bello University Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session / The Largest Mega Primary School In Borno State (Photos) / Mmesoma Ejikeme Gets Scholarship Sponsorship To The UK From Bitcoin Chief

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.