Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,434 members, 7,826,678 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

Resigned Edo Oil And Gas Commissioners Visit Ize-iyamu, Condemn Obaseki - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Resigned Edo Oil And Gas Commissioners Visit Ize-iyamu, Condemn Obaseki (20790 Views)

Edo Oil And Gas Commissioners Who Dumped Obaseki Meet Ize-iyamu, / Edo Residents Condemn Obaseki Over Destruction Of Ize-iyamu’s Billboards / Police Service Commissioners Visit Vice Chancellor Of UNN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Resigned Edo Oil And Gas Commissioners Visit Ize-iyamu, Condemn Obaseki by Nobody: 10:32am On Jul 28, 2020
UDUJ:

Read what you wrote up there. Does it make any sense to you?

How does IPOB come into the story? What does IPOB have with Edo elections?

You guys just blindly bring your myopic tribal sentiments to a public forum and disgrace yourselves.

P/S - I am not Ibo or Yoruba or Hausa. I am from Edo state but someone tired of seeing these senseless tribalistic e-wars on this forum angry
I'm sorry I should have used the word IGBO
Re: Resigned Edo Oil And Gas Commissioners Visit Ize-iyamu, Condemn Obaseki by Nobody: 10:39am On Jul 28, 2020
libertrust:
AS FAR AS THIS SEPTEMBER ELECTION IS CONCERN OBASEKI IS WINNER NO AMOUNT OF PROPAGADA CAN STOP HIM
Well, goodluck to them o.
Re: Resigned Edo Oil And Gas Commissioners Visit Ize-iyamu, Condemn Obaseki by alen4smith(m): 11:06am On Jul 28, 2020
aolawale025:
When Obaseki wins, they will return
are you still in Dreamland?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Resigned Edo Oil And Gas Commissioners Visit Ize-iyamu, Condemn Obaseki by profmicky: 11:12am On Jul 28, 2020
The guy that will marry you ehen should better know how to dodge bullets of words...

Drchristian:
cheesy I will be surprised if ipods wins their first ever election in Nigeria in Edo state through victimized Obaseki..without sharing kerosene to the Edos.

Edo will now become Abia state slumps capital of Nigeria.

Meanwhile Atiku vs Tinubu 2023
Re: Resigned Edo Oil And Gas Commissioners Visit Ize-iyamu, Condemn Obaseki by akdjr(m): 11:20am On Jul 28, 2020
Hope u have vote in Edo? quote author=aolawale025 post=92185521]When Obaseki wins, they will return[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Resigned Edo Oil And Gas Commissioners Visit Ize-iyamu, Condemn Obaseki by Yus2020: 12:36pm On Jul 28, 2020
Congratulations to Governor Godwin Obaseki in advance if you know you know
Re: Resigned Edo Oil And Gas Commissioners Visit Ize-iyamu, Condemn Obaseki by Foxsantan(f): 12:59pm On Jul 28, 2020
Drchristian:

Yoruba man obaseki will not win. Na people like u and ibo dey hype am online

Isn't this a tribalistic post?
Re: Resigned Edo Oil And Gas Commissioners Visit Ize-iyamu, Condemn Obaseki by Mustygee(m): 1:16pm On Jul 28, 2020
Brandstudio01:
The supporters club, not the politicians are the Nigerian problem

Please jare , I will Design a Professional Logo for your product or Business for 2k Only

Do we need to bring details of our failed business dealings here for everyone to see?
Re: Resigned Edo Oil And Gas Commissioners Visit Ize-iyamu, Condemn Obaseki by Dalby(m): 2:21pm On Jul 28, 2020
excomarow:
A tree can't make a forest... Obaseki camp is shrinking...

Edo 2020, Like for Obaseki n Share for Ize-Iyamu

They are still not seeing it. Obaseki is going to jail grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Resigned Edo Oil And Gas Commissioners Visit Ize-iyamu, Condemn Obaseki by favor914: 4:03pm On Jul 28, 2020
aolawale025:
When Obaseki wins, they will return
I saw pigs flying like birds, how true is that?
Re: Resigned Edo Oil And Gas Commissioners Visit Ize-iyamu, Condemn Obaseki by Brandstudio01: 4:03pm On Jul 28, 2020
Mustygee:

Do we need to bring details of our failed business dealings here for everyone to see?
Please send me a chat. Been away. Been working though a third party who didn't really give me what I want. Getting back to work Fully 2pm tomorrow by God's grace. Been working from a small town called Etche in Rivers state to supervise a Building. Drop me message
Re: Resigned Edo Oil And Gas Commissioners Visit Ize-iyamu, Condemn Obaseki by favor914: 4:07pm On Jul 28, 2020
Yus2020:
Congratulations to Governor Godwin Obaseki in advance if you know you know
Obaseki is like that useless houseboy shaibu in the boys quarters that feels he knows more than his Oga in the main house.
Re: Resigned Edo Oil And Gas Commissioners Visit Ize-iyamu, Condemn Obaseki by Amsickindahead: 6:42pm On Jul 28, 2020
Shameless mofos
Re: Resigned Edo Oil And Gas Commissioners Visit Ize-iyamu, Condemn Obaseki by engrzion(m): 5:57am On Jul 29, 2020
I run a free school for orpahns
Re: Resigned Edo Oil And Gas Commissioners Visit Ize-iyamu, Condemn Obaseki by johnmartus(m): 6:02am On Jul 29, 2020
It pain you Because it was favor APC. You should design your damn logo to Obaseki.
Brandstudio01:
The supporters club, not the politicians are the Nigerian problem

Please jare , I will Design a Professional Logo for your product or Business for 2k Only

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Boko-Haram Has Destroyed 50 Catholic Churches In Borno / National Treasurer Of New PDP Resigns / Ondo 2020: Sanwo-Olu Campaigns For Akeredolu In Okitipupa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.