Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,187 members, 7,818,603 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

Magu Sends Defence To Salami Panel - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Magu Sends Defence To Salami Panel (8022 Views)

Magu Killed High-profile Cases While Chasing After ‘yahoo Boys’; Salami Panel / Magu Writes Ayo Salami Panel, Responds To 15 ‘allegations’ / Salami Panel Digs Beyond Magu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Magu Sends Defence To Salami Panel by IYANGBALI: 9:00am On Jul 28, 2020
mrkings84:
Pls what exactly did he say?
This thing is too long for me to read this morning.
lazy Nigerian youth. If na money plenty like that you no go count am? Mtcheeeèeeeèew
Re: Magu Sends Defence To Salami Panel by FlordFlorez(m): 9:02am On Jul 28, 2020
post=92188453:

By their posts, you will know them.
Supporters of fraudsters. cool
I strongly refuse the urge to shalaye with a grade8 zomb*e.

1 Like

Re: Magu Sends Defence To Salami Panel by mjabdulk: 9:03am On Jul 28, 2020
the outcome of the panel will determine.
Re: Magu Sends Defence To Salami Panel by Seawhy(m): 9:06am On Jul 28, 2020
More revelations on the way.
Re: Magu Sends Defence To Salami Panel by flow03(m): 9:10am On Jul 28, 2020
When you are asked to judge your own case will you be guilty?
Nice fight but that does not change the fact that you are a corrupt man
Re: Magu Sends Defence To Salami Panel by LadyExcellency: 9:15am On Jul 28, 2020
Can you see what Magu was alluding to? He never sold any forfeited asset but he disposed only deprecating and perishables assets which he informed the Vice President afterwards.

Somebody in covering something in between the lines
Re: Magu Sends Defence To Salami Panel by LadyExcellency: 9:25am On Jul 28, 2020
excomarow:

Reason if i may ask

Don't fall for his/her stupidity, he/she has been spamming Nairaland with that click bet. No other comment since joining Nairaland

1 Like

Re: Magu Sends Defence To Salami Panel by Kingrefreshed: 9:39am On Jul 28, 2020
Crownbefitsme:

https://thenationonlineng.net/magu-sends-defence-to-salami-panel/

The DSS man on suit at his back be like' Oga do quick fellow me,na Kiri Kiri u dey go. sad angry
Re: Magu Sends Defence To Salami Panel by ifko: 9:59am On Jul 28, 2020
post=92188447:
We are patiently waiting to get to the root of this serious issue.
If guilty he should face the law squarely,
If not, let justice prevail.

There is more than meet the eye in this matter.
Some corrupt people may be behind all these, according to Oga Chidi.
....................... ...................... ......................

More from Oga Chidi below. .....

I weep as I write this.
I weep because it hurts that people would have the audacity to misinterpret the noble actions of a man of integrity like Mr Magu.
But I shall weep no more. Instead,
I will expose the grand web of lies and conspiracies by the cabal at work here!
All you keypad warriors don’t know anything.
I will prove that Mr Magu is a true patriot and an innocent man!
I have looked at the eyes of several of his pictures and what I see there is an innocent man!
It is better to let 100 criminals go free than to wrongfully imprison 1 innocent man. I rest my case.
Sincerely,
A Concerned Citizen

We are patiently waiting for the Grand finale.

May justice prevail, Guilty or Not Guilty!
Zombies are always disappointed when they drag their warlords on corruption cases. Magu is synonymous to thief.
Re: Magu Sends Defence To Salami Panel by ifko: 10:04am On Jul 28, 2020
NaijaOlosho:
X
Ur parents will be weeping now in grave.
Fobo jona omo ale
Re: Magu Sends Defence To Salami Panel by Freestyl(m): 10:43am On Jul 28, 2020
We die here!
Re: Magu Sends Defence To Salami Panel by akdjr(m): 11:30am On Jul 28, 2020
I will never join those who quickly jump to conclusions whenever they read some news. Time will tell on Magus case. Those who still want to continue to milk the country will meet their end one day.
Re: Magu Sends Defence To Salami Panel by mrkings84(m): 9:26pm On Jul 28, 2020
IYANGBALI:
lazy Nigerian youth. If na money plenty like that you no go count am? Mtcheeeèeeeèew

Chaiiiii.... My son am not a youth hear, I am your father ok, so u that read, what did he say?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Eid: Buhari Asks Nigerians To Pray Against Banditry, Kidnapping / Banji Folaranmi, Others Arraigned For Death Threat, Forgery / Abia Government Says Ebube Agu Security Outfit Won't Be Disbanded

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.