Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

APC Chairman, Buni Denies Attacking Supreme Court Justices - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Chairman, Buni Denies Attacking Supreme Court Justices (8051 Views)

Crisis Hits APC Lagos As Chairman Buni Backs Ex-gov Ambode / Names Of Supreme Court Justices That Quashed Orji Uzor Kalu's Conviction / Berlin Wall Comment: Lai Mohammed Denies Attacking Illorin Emirate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Chairman, Buni Denies Attacking Supreme Court Justices by DARKVOICE: 8:53pm On Mar 23, 2021
National Chairman of the Caretaker Extraordinary Convention Planning Committee CECPC of the ruling All Progressives Congress APC, Gov. Mai Mala Buni has denied attacking justices of the Supreme Court in the wake of an appellate court judge on the Imo North Senatorial election.

Mamman Mohammed, Director-General Press and Media Affairs to Governor Buni in a statement said his principal never authorized any attack on the justices.

Part of the statement reads; “It has come to my knowledge that an allegation was made against some Supreme court judges claiming that there was a meeting between their Lordships with the PDP to subvert the cause of Justice in the case of the Imo North Senatorial election.

“I want to make my position abundantly clear and in unambiguous terms that, l Hon. Mai Mala Buni, the Executive Governor of Yobe state and Chairman APC Caretaker Extraordinary Convention Planning Committee, had at no time personally said, written nor directed anyone to write on my behalf or the party to allege or claim that their Lordships met with members of the PDP or any political party on any matter.

“I must say l am conscious of the positions their Lordships occupy, and would not be a party or associated with such reckless statements against their Lordships.

“As Leader of APC, l am saddened by such weighty allegation said to be emanating from our party obviously without my consent. On behalf of every member of the party, we distance ourselves from this allegation and sincerely regret the injury and hard feelings this might have caused their Lordships.

“The party will do the needful to uncover those behind such accusation”.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/03/apc-chair-buni-denies-attacking-supreme-court-justices/

Re: APC Chairman, Buni Denies Attacking Supreme Court Justices by IfGodbeforus(m): 8:56pm On Mar 23, 2021
Denial as expected.

12 Likes

Re: APC Chairman, Buni Denies Attacking Supreme Court Justices by obyrich(m): 11:11pm On Mar 23, 2021
Very irresponsible people. They have beaten a retreat.

5 Likes

Re: APC Chairman, Buni Denies Attacking Supreme Court Justices by Ademola47(m): 11:20pm On Mar 23, 2021
Denial and lies, politically called Propaganda, is an important key to having a long political career in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: APC Chairman, Buni Denies Attacking Supreme Court Justices by Olobofife(m): 5:16am On Mar 24, 2021
Liers
Re: APC Chairman, Buni Denies Attacking Supreme Court Justices by Luckydubby7(m): 5:16am On Mar 24, 2021
My hatred for APC has no limitation.
They are corrupt, wicked minded and stubborn.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Chairman, Buni Denies Attacking Supreme Court Justices by Anneka101(f): 5:17am On Mar 24, 2021
I don't know whenever I hear denial, I always know they just try to dodge the truth.

Every denial is expected from this APC.
Re: APC Chairman, Buni Denies Attacking Supreme Court Justices by backtalkG(m): 5:19am On Mar 24, 2021
Na una trademark be that, bloody wankers
Re: APC Chairman, Buni Denies Attacking Supreme Court Justices by kahal29: 5:21am On Mar 24, 2021
I knew he will never do that

3 Likes

Re: APC Chairman, Buni Denies Attacking Supreme Court Justices by Victorcwu(m): 5:22am On Mar 24, 2021
These guy now rules Yobe State from Abuja.

His Incompetence and Absence means more suffering for his people

6 Likes

Re: APC Chairman, Buni Denies Attacking Supreme Court Justices by alexpumpin: 5:27am On Mar 24, 2021
Where is the defender of failures? Your party chairman has retracted the statement he vomited weeks ago. #youwillhavesenselastlast.

2 Likes

Re: APC Chairman, Buni Denies Attacking Supreme Court Justices by Nobody: 5:27am On Mar 24, 2021
Yobe state is the greatest victim of all of these, how can a governor doubles as the chairman of such a big party with loads of national assignment.

I wouldnt be surprised the last time this man visited yobe to commission any tangible project may be over one year ago.

One would have asked the deputy governor to grow some balls and kick-start his impeachment but he might just be another Lord Varys

4 Likes

Re: APC Chairman, Buni Denies Attacking Supreme Court Justices by Duru9(m): 5:29am On Mar 24, 2021
We never expected you to accept it

There's no smoke without ..........
Re: APC Chairman, Buni Denies Attacking Supreme Court Justices by Commonguy(m): 5:29am On Mar 24, 2021
isso right
Re: APC Chairman, Buni Denies Attacking Supreme Court Justices by bestman09(m): 5:33am On Mar 24, 2021
angry
Party of lies and denials
Re: APC Chairman, Buni Denies Attacking Supreme Court Justices by qualityovenbake(m): 5:35am On Mar 24, 2021
At least they didn't say it's fake news

1 Like

Re: APC Chairman, Buni Denies Attacking Supreme Court Justices by witworth(m): 5:44am On Mar 24, 2021
All these people that have ai surfix in their names like lai Mohammed And this mai burning or so, they can lie for west africa, they can even represent africa as a whole in world lie competition

1 Like

Re: APC Chairman, Buni Denies Attacking Supreme Court Justices by witworth(m): 5:46am On Mar 24, 2021
Re: APC Chairman, Buni Denies Attacking Supreme Court Justices by zealousayo(m): 6:07am On Mar 24, 2021
I saw back and forth argument between Fergie001(a non-sentimental person) and garfield1 about this. Sebi garfield1 claimed Buni doesn't allege without evidence, that it's part of their plan? Why is he denying?

One thing about Mr garfield1 is, even if it's glaring that APC will lose a case, he will still find a way to say they will win...
Mr Fergie001, I gbadun you jare.
Re: APC Chairman, Buni Denies Attacking Supreme Court Justices by Simplebeauty: 6:12am On Mar 24, 2021
undecided

undecided

Deny responsibility, deny promises, deny stealing.. deny anything deniable

A party of denials
Re: APC Chairman, Buni Denies Attacking Supreme Court Justices by sammyj: 6:24am On Mar 24, 2021
grin grin grin grin Clowns everywhere !!! grin grin grin
Re: APC Chairman, Buni Denies Attacking Supreme Court Justices by dahnimoh(m): 6:27am On Mar 24, 2021
Na APC way. Damage control . They reason after action
Re: APC Chairman, Buni Denies Attacking Supreme Court Justices by Quality20(m): 6:38am On Mar 24, 2021
Luckydubby7:
we are not aware u exist, so keep hating till u burst

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Chairman, Buni Denies Attacking Supreme Court Justices by ejimatic: 6:38am On Mar 24, 2021
DARKVOICE:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/03/apc-chair-buni-denies-attacking-supreme-court-justices/
whether it is real or genuine accusation has been made by the APC the next thing is for those judges to step aside for other judges to continue the case..The NJC should investigate the matter Aregbesola vrs Oyinlola 2011 .....How Osun Tribunal was compromised with the involvement of Kunle Kalejaye
Re: APC Chairman, Buni Denies Attacking Supreme Court Justices by Luckydubby7(m): 6:50am On Mar 24, 2021
Quality20:
You aware to acknowledged my comment by quoting me.
Who is a fool here?

4 Likes

Re: APC Chairman, Buni Denies Attacking Supreme Court Justices by jrusky(m): 7:01am On Mar 24, 2021
Quality20:

Nut you just quoted him and you are not aware he existed?

Mr man stop defending failure and wickednesss. Lack of speaking the truth to whoever is concern ruined this country to the stage it is today.

It so unfortunate seen young man like yourself still seen failure of apc as something to celebrate its very very unfortunate.

2 Likes

Re: APC Chairman, Buni Denies Attacking Supreme Court Justices by Difrent: 7:13am On Mar 24, 2021
Luckydubby7:

thats how people allowed hatred blind them to push GEJ out, now they know better

Hatred blinds

1 Like

Re: APC Chairman, Buni Denies Attacking Supreme Court Justices by onajo2000(m): 7:39am On Mar 24, 2021
Lying masters
Re: APC Chairman, Buni Denies Attacking Supreme Court Justices by Penguin2: 8:19am On Mar 24, 2021
Na Hope Uzodimma go write that thing on behalf of Ibezim his boy.

But Buni is not exonerated just yet.

1 Like

Re: APC Chairman, Buni Denies Attacking Supreme Court Justices by fergie001: 8:21am On Mar 24, 2021
grin grin cheesy
Re: APC Chairman, Buni Denies Attacking Supreme Court Justices by TheStranger: 8:31am On Mar 24, 2021
This party sabi deny things

1 Like

Re: APC Chairman, Buni Denies Attacking Supreme Court Justices by MrALIVE: 8:42am On Mar 24, 2021
This one is not even fit to be a local government chairman in a working country.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kwara APC Crisis: I Didn’t Receive Any Summon Letter - Lai Mohammed / Sonni Ogbuoji Emerges APC Governorship Candidate In Ebonyi / Makarfi, Ashiru, Others Deplore El-rufai’s Poor Governance In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.