Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,821 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

Nigerian Doctor BLASTS !! U.S Govt For Hiding The Truth About Covid 19 - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nigerian Doctor BLASTS !! U.S Govt For Hiding The Truth About Covid 19 (252 Views)

Nigerian Doctor Warns Fathers To Always Take DNA Test / 'beard Gang Can Give You A Vaginal Infection' - Nigerian Doctor Claims / Transformation Photos Of A Female Nigerian Doctor Based In The US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Doctor BLASTS !! U.S Govt For Hiding The Truth About Covid 19 by intrepidJ: 7:34am On Jul 28, 2020
Re: Nigerian Doctor BLASTS !! U.S Govt For Hiding The Truth About Covid 19 by sandyd: 7:40am On Jul 28, 2020
She has a valid point. But the selfish interest of pharmaceutical companies will not allow them to say the truth
Re: Nigerian Doctor BLASTS !! U.S Govt For Hiding The Truth About Covid 19 by Malocox(m): 7:41am On Jul 28, 2020
Good day ,ladies and gentlemen, I'm Abiodun from Malachi healing centre.Before I introduce to you the herbals formula i derived from 21 different plants which positively protect and cure you from viral invented virus diseases (covid-19)originated from China.
Bibilically,God warned the mankind not eat or associate with pigs(Leviticus 11vs7)Unclean birds,Bat(Levit:11:18)Cunning wild serpent(Gen:3:14-15)The evil agent in disguise as scientist experienment on these Creatures and end up in creating deadly virus that they plan to destroy peculiars people's like you on this planet.They said they can produce sufficient organs by inserting human cells into a adult pigs embryos, which produce chimeric embryos.Each embryos has 100,000 human cells.This invention is wrong and dangerous to mankind,once this organ is use in human body it's automatically open door for related virus in pig(Swine flu virus+humans virus) to the patient and it can be easily spread through droplet or surface from this patient.If you read Deut:27vs21 cursed on human having sexual intercourse with animals.
Anyway, the bad and deadly things has been exposed to us and it's left for you and I to take a serious precaution and protect ourself from this point evil invention. I'm introducing a wonderful herbals formula remedy to you which will help you fight and resist any form of venereal diseases,virus infection from human or animals virus that destroy body and led to death....virus like covid 19 and H1N1/H1N2cov virus from animals.
This herbal formula(OCTOXCLEAN1) will helps you cure:
#. Lung Diseases #.Respiratory Disorder #Reduce High Body Temperatures #.Cough/Cattar #Acute Malaria #Fever Malaria #Diabetes #Jaundice etc
It's high time we must adapt to bitter herbs like OCTOXCLEAN1 to protect yourself and your household from this pandemic
virus.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_CFZBJADh4
malachisft@gmail.com
Malachi Healing

(1) (Reply)

Norland Health Care For Prostate Cancer / Face Shield Vs. Face Mask: Which Is Better? / Asking A 3yrs Old About Her Pregnant Mummy's Baby. Her Answer Was Shocking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.