Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,426 members, 7,819,551 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:58 PM

Harry B Anyanwu And Orji Uzor Kalu Dancing (Photos, Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Harry B Anyanwu And Orji Uzor Kalu Dancing (Photos, Video) (27960 Views)

INI Edo And Orji Uzor Kalu / Mr Ibu, Harry B Anyanwu Endorse Tinubu For 2023 Presidency (Photos, Video) / Nnamdi Kanu In Jerusalem: So FG And Orji Uzor Kalu Didn't Lie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Harry B Anyanwu And Orji Uzor Kalu Dancing (Photos, Video) by BackToLife: 10:26am On Jul 28, 2020
Ok.
Re: Harry B Anyanwu And Orji Uzor Kalu Dancing (Photos, Video) by toprealman: 10:28am On Jul 28, 2020
dfrost:

My brother. Sometimes I just wonder how these old folks behave. This are supposedly holders of tradition and culture that should be passed to the younger generation.

The other day it was an old folk singing NM's song and people were hailing him. *palm over face*
We just can't continue like this.
Re: Harry B Anyanwu And Orji Uzor Kalu Dancing (Photos, Video) by chatinent: 10:28am On Jul 28, 2020
He has given him part of the looted money.
Re: Harry B Anyanwu And Orji Uzor Kalu Dancing (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 10:30am On Jul 28, 2020
toprealman:
The major problem we have in this country.......these so called celebrities always in a hurry to sing the praise of looters.
And the man thinks white beards also serves same purpose as facemask.
shay this one nah celebrity Shay bc e just appear for screen a few times
Re: Harry B Anyanwu And Orji Uzor Kalu Dancing (Photos, Video) by dfrost: 10:30am On Jul 28, 2020
toprealman:

We just can't continue like this.

You can say that twice.

Go through the comments and see how people are praising him. angry undecided
Re: Harry B Anyanwu And Orji Uzor Kalu Dancing (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 10:32am On Jul 28, 2020
Cool
Re: Harry B Anyanwu And Orji Uzor Kalu Dancing (Photos, Video) by oluwaseunamos33(m): 10:36am On Jul 28, 2020
this is wht is killin us in this country. can U imagine pple celebrating the thief that just came out of prison. hmmmmmmmm
Re: Harry B Anyanwu And Orji Uzor Kalu Dancing (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 10:36am On Jul 28, 2020
The man with the 14 car convoy.
Re: Harry B Anyanwu And Orji Uzor Kalu Dancing (Photos, Video) by Freestyl(m): 10:37am On Jul 28, 2020
We die here!
Re: Harry B Anyanwu And Orji Uzor Kalu Dancing (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 10:38am On Jul 28, 2020
I have learnt that being too upright does not pay in Nigeria.

Bend sometimes.

See what the Lord can do.
Re: Harry B Anyanwu And Orji Uzor Kalu Dancing (Photos, Video) by Bewiseedet(m): 10:50am On Jul 28, 2020
brown envelop
Re: Harry B Anyanwu And Orji Uzor Kalu Dancing (Photos, Video) by bencr7: 10:51am On Jul 28, 2020
D way we celebrate criminals or looters in diz country that to show u that Nigeria hv a long way to go...
Re: Harry B Anyanwu And Orji Uzor Kalu Dancing (Photos, Video) by Champele(m): 10:53am On Jul 28, 2020
I like this man Harry B. Why he visiting our thieving politicians?
Re: Harry B Anyanwu And Orji Uzor Kalu Dancing (Photos, Video) by vioment: 10:57am On Jul 28, 2020
I dey jolly this guy vibes.

I dun grow to respect him music.
If him enter pidgin English music and rap, e fit hold things down for like a year and some months. E get some word plays.

He cuh still gallant for im movements.

I hail chairman.

I still like some of im movies, not many but e try .

1 Like

Re: Harry B Anyanwu And Orji Uzor Kalu Dancing (Photos, Video) by Reynbowjenie: 10:57am On Jul 28, 2020
I love this man
Re: Harry B Anyanwu And Orji Uzor Kalu Dancing (Photos, Video) by Dididrumz(m): 11:23am On Jul 28, 2020
lastempero:
Harry b na hustler oo

That wan na sure matter na, we know how e dey be grin grin
Re: Harry B Anyanwu And Orji Uzor Kalu Dancing (Photos, Video) by Amotekun777: 11:23am On Jul 28, 2020
post=92191803:
He wants Kalu's money grin

Kalu's money? You mean Abia state money
Re: Harry B Anyanwu And Orji Uzor Kalu Dancing (Photos, Video) by toprealman: 11:35am On Jul 28, 2020
dfrost:

You can say that twice.

Go through the comments and see how people are praising him. angry undecided
People....that word alongside everyone can kill more than COVID-19.
Re: Harry B Anyanwu And Orji Uzor Kalu Dancing (Photos, Video) by Hades2016(m): 11:39am On Jul 28, 2020
IamWonderful:
Harry B? the name doesn't ring a bell probably because is he is not Shah rukh Khan,Ashay Kumar or Sanjay Dutt
you don dey ment grin grin
Re: Harry B Anyanwu And Orji Uzor Kalu Dancing (Photos, Video) by Olajide350: 11:54am On Jul 28, 2020
see below
Re: Harry B Anyanwu And Orji Uzor Kalu Dancing (Photos, Video) by ndukwechinasa: 12:20pm On Jul 28, 2020
Kingpele:
Chai.. Harry b u fall my hand... Go to Aba, u will realized that every governor that have ever reigned since 1999 deserved to rot in jail because of bad governance....
I stand to disagree with you. Our problem in Abia State is not really OUK but rather from the successors who lacks maintenance culture especially from the immediate successor.
Re: Harry B Anyanwu And Orji Uzor Kalu Dancing (Photos, Video) by stagger: 12:33pm On Jul 28, 2020
This praise singing of thieves has got to stop. What is this bull crap?
Re: Harry B Anyanwu And Orji Uzor Kalu Dancing (Photos, Video) by euniquea(f): 12:44pm On Jul 28, 2020
Envelop is ready for you.... Buh u shod av mentioned uzor orj[b][/b]i instead of 2face[b][/b] in ur song so u can have double envelop[/font][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][color=#770077][/color]
Re: Harry B Anyanwu And Orji Uzor Kalu Dancing (Photos, Video) by DarkJeddi(m): 1:00pm On Jul 28, 2020
IamWonderful:
Harry B? the name doesn't ring a bell probably because is he is not Shah rukh Khan,Ashay Kumar or Sanjay Dutt
Who those ones come be?

Residents of Mars and Jupiter? shocked
Re: Harry B Anyanwu And Orji Uzor Kalu Dancing (Photos, Video) by ajailer(m): 1:02pm On Jul 28, 2020
dfrost:
sad angry

Cross bag? Ship? Sail? shocked tongue

Are u insinuating a Vikings matter?

Jokes apart, if not for the victim mentality these ppl have instead of looking at matters critically for their own prosperity, why would you go to celebrate in an almost disgraced man's house... SW ppl won't do this. I am sure of that, they will just leave you make you carry your cross by yourself.
Re: Harry B Anyanwu And Orji Uzor Kalu Dancing (Photos, Video) by dfrost: 1:42pm On Jul 28, 2020
ajailer:

Are u insinuating a Vikings matter?

Jokes apart, if not for the victim mentality these ppl have instead of looking at matters critically for their own prosperity, why would you go to celebrate in an almost disgraced man's house... SW ppl won't do this. I am sure of that, they will just leave you make you carry your cross by yourself.

cheesy I laugh and the same time lipsrsealed

On the other side, it's really disgraceful honestly. Supposedly custodians of age-long virtues casting it away for a drop of the red.
Re: Harry B Anyanwu And Orji Uzor Kalu Dancing (Photos, Video) by Enemyofpeace: 2:33pm On Jul 28, 2020
Absolute rubbish
Re: Harry B Anyanwu And Orji Uzor Kalu Dancing (Photos, Video) by lekki1444: 2:34pm On Jul 28, 2020
I LIKE ORJI KALU. SEEMS LIKE A VERY COOL DUDE.
Re: Harry B Anyanwu And Orji Uzor Kalu Dancing (Photos, Video) by earnit3: 3:08pm On Jul 28, 2020
grin
Re: Harry B Anyanwu And Orji Uzor Kalu Dancing (Photos, Video) by ezenna191(m): 4:21pm On Jul 28, 2020
Harry B has reduced himself to an ordinary beggar. He runs from pillar to post; one State to another begging. Harry can only hoodwink the blind and not most Nigerians who detest his chronic begging pranks.
Re: Harry B Anyanwu And Orji Uzor Kalu Dancing (Photos, Video) by Globalistic(f): 4:53pm On Jul 28, 2020
Looter and Lootee.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rivers: George Kelly-Alabo, Chinwenwo Aguma resign as Commissioners / Why Is Kerosene More Expensive Than Petrol ? / Police Speaks On Reviving Disbanded SARS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.