Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,494 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

Know-how For Cosmetics/household/industrial Cleaning & Maintainance Products. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Know-how For Cosmetics/household/industrial Cleaning & Maintainance Products. (780 Views)

Where Can I Buy Varieties Of Fairly Used Household Appliances For A Cheap Price / Cooking Gas Supply And Their Accessories/servicing And Maintainance-08063703729 / Household And Office Furniture At Affordable Rates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Know-how For Cosmetics/household/industrial Cleaning & Maintainance Products. by peterchike: 12:17pm On Feb 09, 2011
Know-How for Specialty Chemicals

I am writing to make an attractive business offer for the supply of know-how and technical assistance
for the local blending of the following specialty chemicals :

1. Household Cleaning Chemicals (8 products)
2. Industrial Cleaning & Maintenance Chemicals (15 products)
3. Water Treatment Specialty Chemicals (10 products)
4. Cosmetic Products (10 products)
5. Oilfield Corrosion Inhibitors (8 products)

With our technical assistance, you may set up a simple blending unit and blend, pack & sell these highly profitable products in the easiest and most economical way. We will provide you with all the information you would need. Most of these products have wide applications and are recession proof.

These are interesting small scale projects with minimum investment costs and with fairly high profit margins. You may start by setting up a simple blending unit (even in a warehouse) and develop it in time which is the best way of starting a new and highly profitable chemicals business.

The process is a simple and straightforward mixing of raw materials. There is no chemical reaction. We will provide a complete service from A to Z and make it very easy for you.

Indeed, our projects are mainly designed for those with no or limited experience with blending specialty chemicals. Hence, they are very easy-to-do.

I myself am a chemical products producer and consultant. I have over 5 years practical experience. We work with our foreign technical partner base in canada. They will bring the global standard needed to make your brand compete globally.

The head of the Canadian based consultant is a chemical engineer with an M.Sc. degree. In the past, he have worked for companies like Union Carbide and Shell Chemicals. He has more than 20 years of experience in developing businesses and providing technical assistance for specialty chemicals.

Please note that we are not manufacturers nor traders. We work as technical consultants only and help the companies around the world set up their own blending businesses to produce the above listed specialty chemicals.

Our projects could be an ideal diversification to your current business.

If you are interested, please reply to our direct email address below.

Regards,
Mr. Peter Chikezie

Director
AstraQuest Industrial Research
Plot 50 Iwofe Road
Port Harcourt
derockproducts@yahoo.com.
Re: Know-how For Cosmetics/household/industrial Cleaning & Maintainance Products. by peterchike: 10:12am On Feb 10, 2011
Please you can also call me on 08187511020.

or drop your email address so that I can send you full info on this business.
Re: Know-how For Cosmetics/household/industrial Cleaning & Maintainance Products. by peterchike: 10:49am On Feb 11, 2011
This business can make you wealthy.
Re: Know-how For Cosmetics/household/industrial Cleaning & Maintainance Products. by peterchike: 10:03am On Feb 18, 2011
You can be wealthy and leave a legacy by investing in this project.

(1) (Reply)

The Uncommon Real Lucrative Online Job. Tested $ Confirmed / Wholesale Of Home&hotel Furniture At Lowest Price / Request Design Of Any Ad Flier For Your Business For Zio Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.