Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,065 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

Wholesale Of Home&hotel Furniture At Lowest Price - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Wholesale Of Home&hotel Furniture At Lowest Price (778 Views)

Naira Finally Crashes To 260 Per Dollar, Its Lowest In 42 Years / Invitation To Tender For Supply Of Office Furniture At Nigerian Ports Authority / Household And Office Furniture At Affordable Rates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wholesale Of Home&hotel Furniture At Lowest Price by LawLiu(m): 5:45pm On Mar 04, 2011
Builder Union Group Win-Win Cooperation With Yafeng Furniture Factory

Early March 2011, after 2 months discussion and negotiation, Builder Union Group and Yafeng Furniture Co., ltd finally reach agreement for Win-Win Cooperation. According to the agreement, Yafeng Furniture Factory will join Builder Union Group with its African-Export handed over to Builder Union Group. Yafeng Furniture has 7 years history in manufacture and wholesale of home and hotel furniture fields, therefore Builder Union Group will has its advantages in providing Dinning Tables and Chairs, Banquet Chairs, TV stands and PU Leather Series with high quality and good price.
Now we are able to provide FOB China Port or CIF APAPA price for 20' or 40' HQ for Dinning tables and Chairs, banquet chairs,TV stands and PU leather series at lowest price.
For more information, you can visit www.builerunion.com, and pls contact me for catalogue and price list for furnitures.

Lawrence Liu
+86-18604442201
+86-13798615511
Email: lawrence.exporter@gmail.com
Yahoo: lawrence_china@yahoo.cn
MSN: lawrence_china@hotmail.com
Re: Wholesale Of Home&hotel Furniture At Lowest Price by raycomray: 1:01am On Mar 05, 2011
RAYCOM RAYMOND NIG LTD
UCHE UBOCHI ESTATE
ALABA , LAGOS
raymondanozie@yahoo.com
Re: Wholesale Of Home&hotel Furniture At Lowest Price by LawLiu(m): 1:37am On Mar 05, 2011
I've send you email through my yahoo email. pls check. Thx.
Re: Wholesale Of Home&hotel Furniture At Lowest Price by LawLiu(m): 1:17am On Mar 07, 2011
Gold Chance~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(1) (Reply)

Can I Withdraw From My Dorm Acct $100 Bal. ? / How To Become Financially Independent / Notice:paypal Merchant Referral Bonus Programme Will Be Discontinued

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.