Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,560 members, 7,820,022 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:34 AM

Boko Haram Executes, Amir Baba-kaka ‘Governor Of Lake Chad’ In Power Struggle - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Executes, Amir Baba-kaka ‘Governor Of Lake Chad’ In Power Struggle (60355 Views)

President Buhari Participates At The 16th Summit Of Lake Chad (Photos) / Battle For Control Of Lake Chad Basin Hots Up / Boko Haram Executes Hauwa Liman, An Aid Worker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Executes, Amir Baba-kaka ‘Governor Of Lake Chad’ In Power Struggle by Ibbi039(m): 2:13pm On Jul 28, 2020
deepwater:

By the way, why dont we swear the usual "I believe that there is no god/God but Allah and Muhammad is His Prophet ."before commenting on any boko harram thread

grin grin grin grin

Lol... E be like say this thing wey dem do u for commenting on islamic thread still dey pain u...
Re: Boko Haram Executes, Amir Baba-kaka ‘Governor Of Lake Chad’ In Power Struggle by AerialMapper: 2:15pm On Jul 28, 2020
Boko Haram seem to have a government in place...

Talking about extra-judicial killing, judges, community police and all that....

Next Level
Re: Boko Haram Executes, Amir Baba-kaka ‘Governor Of Lake Chad’ In Power Struggle by sexylassie2(f): 2:23pm On Jul 28, 2020
It seems boko haram or ISIL are more disciplined than the Nigerian military and also the Nigerian society..

See how dem dey punish offenders

Law and order 101

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Executes, Amir Baba-kaka ‘Governor Of Lake Chad’ In Power Struggle by luluosas(m): 2:32pm On Jul 28, 2020
Very good. They shall continue to kill themselves in Jesus name. Amen
Re: Boko Haram Executes, Amir Baba-kaka ‘Governor Of Lake Chad’ In Power Struggle by juman(m): 2:34pm On Jul 28, 2020
See thugs doing their craziness.

The worst thing ever to nigeria was the military.
Re: Boko Haram Executes, Amir Baba-kaka ‘Governor Of Lake Chad’ In Power Struggle by legionISproteus: 2:35pm On Jul 28, 2020
Why this type of thing even news?

We should be hearing the Boko Haram has been eliminated, not reporting as if you are stationed in their "government house".
Re: Boko Haram Executes, Amir Baba-kaka ‘Governor Of Lake Chad’ In Power Struggle by laykman(m): 2:58pm On Jul 28, 2020
dre11:
Chaos as Boko Haram/ISWAP executes its own ‘governor of Lake Chad’ in power struggle

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/07/chaos-as-boko-haram-iswap-executes-its-own-governor-of-lake-chad-in-power-struggle/

With this major power reshuffle, the only way to appease the young militant fighters will be to carry out a successful attack. Within a couple of months, ISWAP will carry out a very deadly attack. Hopefully, the Nigerian military will be ready to combat/counter these attacks. This faction has the support of ISIS, the Chief terrorist organization in the world, and the backing of top leaders and figures from all over the world.
It is well...
Re: Boko Haram Executes, Amir Baba-kaka ‘Governor Of Lake Chad’ In Power Struggle by willyjacs(m): 3:11pm On Jul 28, 2020
if the source knew so much to the extent of knowing their names, the source should be able to disclose their locations..
nonsense
Re: Boko Haram Executes, Amir Baba-kaka ‘Governor Of Lake Chad’ In Power Struggle by earnit1: 3:21pm On Jul 28, 2020
really
Re: Boko Haram Executes, Amir Baba-kaka ‘Governor Of Lake Chad’ In Power Struggle by mira89(m): 3:31pm On Jul 28, 2020
so iswap is even a nation chaii buhari has finished us oo
Re: Boko Haram Executes, Amir Baba-kaka ‘Governor Of Lake Chad’ In Power Struggle by Ghostmode2two(m): 3:33pm On Jul 28, 2020
Their left nyash
Re: Boko Haram Executes, Amir Baba-kaka ‘Governor Of Lake Chad’ In Power Struggle by Bekool(m): 3:37pm On Jul 28, 2020
This means bokoharam is now running their own country with governors.
Re: Boko Haram Executes, Amir Baba-kaka ‘Governor Of Lake Chad’ In Power Struggle by Jabioro: 3:59pm On Jul 28, 2020
Our DSS are still sleeping,the Nigeria army Intel units are on break..I am not going to say more than this if truly these two institution are patriotic to her citizen..Burutai over to you

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Executes, Amir Baba-kaka ‘Governor Of Lake Chad’ In Power Struggle by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jul 28, 2020
chatinent:
This is a special kind of good news. So far the position of the overseer or head is political, the hunger for power will keep taking their lives.

It means they are getting stronger by killing corrupted leaders.

This should be no good news because they are getting serious now.
Re: Boko Haram Executes, Amir Baba-kaka ‘Governor Of Lake Chad’ In Power Struggle by hiziko22: 4:40pm On Jul 28, 2020
Home Tutor
If you are in need of a personal home lesson teacher for your child(ren)/wards. Please kindly call this number: 08083319204, 09031939140.
Subject area: ss1-ss3. Mathematics, physics, further mathematics & chemistry. My fees are affordable. For JUNIOR CATEGORY: Mathematics, English language, Basic science & BST. For the J.s.s 3. Students must have there Evergreen past questions. For PRIMARY CATEGORY: Pry 4,5 & 6. Primary 6 student must have there UGO.C.UGO.
Location: Mowe/ Ofada/Aseese. Candidates must reside in mowe/ ofada/aseese. Instead of sitting down at home been idle, why can't you make use of this opportunity during this pandemic. No knowledge is waste. Try me for the next 2 weeks, if no improvement is seen, then the contract can be terminated. Experience speaks!!!
Re: Boko Haram Executes, Amir Baba-kaka ‘Governor Of Lake Chad’ In Power Struggle by Oizee(f): 4:42pm On Jul 28, 2020
I was reading but it's too long and doesn't make sense to me, let them remain in a state of confusion and busy with themselves.
Re: Boko Haram Executes, Amir Baba-kaka ‘Governor Of Lake Chad’ In Power Struggle by delpee(f): 4:47pm On Jul 28, 2020
Interesting! They actually have a government in place and the names of the "government officials" are known. shocked

So why is it so difficult for the Nigerian Army to over run them? The Chadian President should have done the needful but it seems he had to respect our territorial integrity and left us to round up the long drawn war. Unfortunately we're yet to succeed....
Re: Boko Haram Executes, Amir Baba-kaka ‘Governor Of Lake Chad’ In Power Struggle by Skepticus: 7:34pm On Jul 28, 2020
einsteine:

They are not turning the barrel at themselves. They are fighting corruption and enabling order in a way even the Nigerian state has struggled to do.

Is more distressing that a lot Nigerians aren't seeing this.

If the Nigerian government can have just 10 percent in organization of what these bloodthirsty fools have, Nigeria will be better for it.
Re: Boko Haram Executes, Amir Baba-kaka ‘Governor Of Lake Chad’ In Power Struggle by Skepticus: 7:38pm On Jul 28, 2020
Jabioro:
Our DSS are still sleeping,the Nigeria army Intel units are on break..I am not going to say more than this if truly these two institution are patriotic to her citizen..Burutai over to you

Aren't you people always of delegating responsibilities to those who have proved and even admitted it openly, that they are incapable of carrying it?

It's like pouring water in a basket and surprised that it's not filled up.
Re: Boko Haram Executes, Amir Baba-kaka ‘Governor Of Lake Chad’ In Power Struggle by Elsiedaniels(f): 7:45pm On Jul 28, 2020
Here
Re: Boko Haram Executes, Amir Baba-kaka ‘Governor Of Lake Chad’ In Power Struggle by Jabioro: 7:47pm On Jul 28, 2020
Skepticus:

Aren't you people always of delegating responsibilities to those who have proved and even admitted it openly, that they are incapable of carrying it?

It's like pouring water in a basket and surprised that it's not filled up.
I am not my dear brother, those who have the power has gone into oblivions,they were perpetual shocked..
Re: Boko Haram Executes, Amir Baba-kaka ‘Governor Of Lake Chad’ In Power Struggle by FRANKOSKI(m): 8:29pm On Jul 28, 2020
GOD IS AT WORK.......
Re: Boko Haram Executes, Amir Baba-kaka ‘Governor Of Lake Chad’ In Power Struggle by Samade7: 8:36pm On Jul 28, 2020
Look more like a Quranic story.

God punish u if u quote me. tongue
Re: Boko Haram Executes, Amir Baba-kaka ‘Governor Of Lake Chad’ In Power Struggle by vertueptime: 1:11am On Jul 29, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:
Where's The Proof??, .. Hope this is not one of those "CÒCK and BULL STORY"

Lol straight from the tales
Re: Boko Haram Executes, Amir Baba-kaka ‘Governor Of Lake Chad’ In Power Struggle by 9ty4our: 1:59am On Jul 29, 2020
APC government will be very sad about this.. They could have captured him rehabilitate him, empower him and reintroduce him into the society..
Re: Boko Haram Executes, Amir Baba-kaka ‘Governor Of Lake Chad’ In Power Struggle by Ayebaeapretai(f): 2:13pm On Jul 31, 2020
Devgru:

it's normal for us to attribute infighting within terror groups as the work of intelligence but this appears like a normal conflict that occur within Organizations
True sometimes but this smells like a systemic intel agency doing.
Re: Boko Haram Executes, Amir Baba-kaka ‘Governor Of Lake Chad’ In Power Struggle by Devgru: 3:23pm On Jul 31, 2020
Ayebaeapretai:
True sometimes but this smells like a systemic intel agency doing.

The only reason I'd believe you is because of the personality of baba kaka, he was a tough guy and clearly would be on the kill list of any counter terrorist unit. But the reasons I doubt this was the work of the nia are these
1)Iswap has been beleaguered by infighting since its creation.
2)This was a decision made by the Shira council, although the nia could recruit a few members of the council, it'd be hard to convince me that majority of the shura work for the nia
3)This is clearly the work of Al Banarwi (who's most likely not an nia agent) to consolidate power within iswap
Re: Boko Haram Executes, Amir Baba-kaka ‘Governor Of Lake Chad’ In Power Struggle by Ayebaeapretai(f): 9:47am On Aug 06, 2020
Devgru:

The only reason I'd believe you is because of the personality of baba kaka, he was a tough guy and clearly would be on the kill list of any counter terrorist unit. But the reasons I doubt this was the work of the nia are these
1)Iswap has been beleaguered by infighting since its creation.
2)This was a decision made by the Shira council, although the nia could recruit a few members of the council, it'd be hard to convince me that majority of the shura work for the nia
3)This is clearly the work of Al Banarwi (who's most likely not an nia agent) to consolidate power within iswap
You made great points however the nature of these things are fluid and unpredictable.
Re: Boko Haram Executes, Amir Baba-kaka ‘Governor Of Lake Chad’ In Power Struggle by Devgru: 11:42am On Aug 06, 2020
Ayebaeapretai:
You made great points however the nature of these things are fluid and unpredictable.
yes.... I understand
Re: Boko Haram Executes, Amir Baba-kaka ‘Governor Of Lake Chad’ In Power Struggle by orisa37: 1:22pm On Aug 06, 2020
Sorry
Re: Boko Haram Executes, Amir Baba-kaka ‘Governor Of Lake Chad’ In Power Struggle by Jesmion(m): 8:48am On Jun 18, 2021
dre11:
Chaos as Boko Haram/ISWAP executes its own ‘governor of Lake Chad’ in power struggle

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/07/chaos-as-boko-haram-iswap-executes-its-own-governor-of-lake-chad-in-power-struggle/
all these are least expected this time, it's unfortunate that my people have the knowledge of God presence and still play ignorance!

+2348082363605
+2348036305824

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Senate Asks Amaechi To Resign / Zubby Michael Travelling On A Bike From Asaba To Onitsha (Pics & Video) / Bandits Shoot At Military Aircraft Searching For Major Datong Abducted From NDA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.