Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,103 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

Bbnaija: Lucy Emerges Week 2 ‘head Of House’ - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija: Lucy Emerges Week 2 ‘head Of House’ (259 Views)

"I'm Proud Of My Body" - BBNaija's Lucy Rocks Bikini (Photos) / BBNaija: Lucy Hosted By Ita-Giwa, Commissioner, Mayor Of Calabar / Bbnaija: Lucy Emerges As Head Of House, Exempted From Eviction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Lucy Emerges Week 2 ‘head Of House’ by globalblogtips: 10:30am On Jul 28, 2020
Big Brother Naija housemate, Lucy Essien, on Monday evening emerged the second Head of House (HOH) in the ongoing Big Brother Naija ‘Lockdown’ reality show.She takes over from Nengi who emerged this season’s first HOH last week.The position of HoH is assumed weekly by a winner of the weekly task as instructed by Big Brother
The processThe housemates played a game of dice where they had two minutes each to take steps on the mat.To start the game, they were all expected to roll a ‘6’ on the dice to move, each housemate has two minutes to take steps on the mat towards the box that says: Head of House.At the end of the game, Essien emerged winner, which gives her immunity from eviction this week

https://legitloaded.com.ng/2020/07/28/bbnaija-lucy-emerges-week-2-head-of-house/

(1) (Reply)

Rihanna Teases Fans About First Album In Five Years As She Said: ‘it’s Going To / Some Sinners Have More Love Than Churchgoers – Reno Omokri Talks / I Didn't Have S*x With Praise - Ka3na Said In An Interview (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.