Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:44 AM

China Executes 2 Politicians For Taking Bribe (video) - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / China Executes 2 Politicians For Taking Bribe (video) (64478 Views)

Saudi Arabia Executes 81 People In A Single Day / Navid Afkari: Iran Executes Wrestler Despite Global Outcry / Iran Executes A Man For Drinking Alcohol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: China Executes 2 Politicians For Taking Bribe (video) by Yankee101: 4:49pm On Jul 28, 2020
And Xi's family are millionaires

How did they get the money?

Thief calling Thief thief
Re: China Executes 2 Politicians For Taking Bribe (video) by feedthenation(m): 4:50pm On Jul 28, 2020
This is how it should be done.

But Nigeria politicians in the national assembly will not put that in the constitution.
Re: China Executes 2 Politicians For Taking Bribe (video) by anonymous1759(m): 4:51pm On Jul 28, 2020
temmypotter:
This is why China may never clinch World Capital Status.. This is extreme!

Let's not allow our hatred for Nigerian politicians cloud our judgement, a Government that executes politicians for corruption is not stable.. trust me.. as much as it is made to seem like it's a rule set in stone and no one is exempted, there will be certain people in power who can easily subvert this law for nefarious purposes like eliminating political rivals and what not.

The United States has so many Isis and Al -Qaeda tourists captured who have killed thousands, these folks deserve straight up death if you ask me. But the US is a country that at least tries to hold true to liberality and fairness for all , this is more than I can say for the likes of China and Russia

Ogbeni all countries cannot be like USA and must not be like USA . Whatever brings Peace, stability and development in your country is welcomed. Kudos to China
Re: China Executes 2 Politicians For Taking Bribe (video) by Gadaluck(m): 4:58pm On Jul 28, 2020
espn:
Only in China...Wish this can work here...

Trust me, ur not alone....
Re: China Executes 2 Politicians For Taking Bribe (video) by AbdulHakeem44(m): 5:01pm On Jul 28, 2020
temmypotter:

Let's not allow our hatred for Nigerian politicians cloud our judgement, a Government that executes politicians for corruption is not stable.. trust me.. as much as it is made to seem like it's a rule set in stone and no one is exempted, there will be certain people in power who can easily subvert this law for nefarious purposes like eliminating political rivals and what not.

The United States has so many Isis and Al -Qaeda tourists captured who have killed thousands, these folks deserve straight up death if you ask me. But the US is a country that at least tries to hold true to liberality and fairness for all , this is more than I can say for the likes of China and Russia

Nonsense at its peak. Everyone cannot copy your US. That's one of the reasons Nigeria is where it is, copying all aspects of westerners.
Re: China Executes 2 Politicians For Taking Bribe (video) by TheStarsAlign: 5:04pm On Jul 28, 2020
(Clears theoat) Where's Gandollar?
Re: China Executes 2 Politicians For Taking Bribe (video) by payloader(m): 5:33pm On Jul 28, 2020
Somebody in Kano are you seeing what Im seeing
Re: China Executes 2 Politicians For Taking Bribe (video) by skywalker240(m): 5:41pm On Jul 28, 2020
meccuno:
grin grin grin grin

Thats how some bullion van lord will react if, maybe if that kind of law is enacted here. grin
Re: China Executes 2 Politicians For Taking Bribe (video) by fortune1968: 5:50pm On Jul 28, 2020
I remember Gandollar of Kano .
Re: China Executes 2 Politicians For Taking Bribe (video) by meccuno: 5:56pm On Jul 28, 2020
skywalker240:

grin grin grin grin

Thats how some bullion van lord will react if, maybe if that kind of law is enacted here. grin
he will shout ahhhhh ahhhhhh grin grin grin grin
Re: China Executes 2 Politicians For Taking Bribe (video) by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jul 28, 2020
It's so surprising yet interesting that we have comments stretching to page 6 yet no one has realised that this is news from a decade ago!!
Hu Jintao stepped down as Gen Sec of the party, paving the way for the current Premier Xi Jinping to become Gen Sec. That alone should have given this away as old news but Nigerians simply dont read, we dont pay attention to current affairs
Re: China Executes 2 Politicians For Taking Bribe (video) by Slimpotter(m): 5:59pm On Jul 28, 2020
temmypotter:

You just sit in your own comfort criticising what you don't understand.
Do you think they have time for nonsense.
Do you know how many people have lost jobs and means of living a better life because of corruption.
China is not America, there's no where they said China must copy America.
Countries execute criminals who carry drugs, because they understand the severity of the crime, so corruption is also deserving of such actions.
People have lost their lives because of government corruption, you see a government acting and you began comparing them to America.
Re: China Executes 2 Politicians For Taking Bribe (video) by Slimpotter(m): 6:00pm On Jul 28, 2020
temmypotter:

You just sit in your own comfort criticising what you don't understand.
Do you think they have time for nonsense.
Do you know how many people have lost jobs and means of living a better life because of corruption.
China is not America, there's no where they said China must copy America.
Countries execute criminals who carry drugs, because they understand the severity of the crime, so corruption is also deserving of such actions.
People have lost their lives because of government corruption, you see a government acting and you began comparing them to America.
Re: China Executes 2 Politicians For Taking Bribe (video) by HBB1(m): 6:03pm On Jul 28, 2020
temmypotter:

What are you saying oga?!

Extreme situations require extreme actions!

The only way China moved so quickly from the 3rd world to a World power in such a short time, is by their pragmatic, iron fisted approach.

Same way they handled Covid 19, while the West was more concerned about its comforts.

What sentence would you rather for a man who steals money that should build Hospitals, Schools and feed the poor?
Or what sentence would you recommend for the Nigerians that just sold 2.5 billion dollars worth of Crude and kept the money for themselves?

2.5 billion dollars!!!

Make we no too talk abeg!

2 Likes

Re: China Executes 2 Politicians For Taking Bribe (video) by itoba4real(m): 6:07pm On Jul 28, 2020
Try this in naija.even the mr integrity [babu]will be gone. this is the price u pay to make a nation great.not by being shocked at by ur own inability to perform
Re: China Executes 2 Politicians For Taking Bribe (video) by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jul 28, 2020
Those who think the US is an epitome of honesty and a fair system are so long sighted, they can only see as far as their nose. If the black lives matter protests (which the western media hurriedly shadowed) hasnt shown this anything then sadly you cant be helped.
People who only know as much as western media let's them know, same western media who feed them propaganda about China and Russia.
People need to understand that it's never as you see it, I can tell you for a fact.
Re: China Executes 2 Politicians For Taking Bribe (video) by engrMikemd(m): 6:13pm On Jul 28, 2020
donstan18:
If we are to execute all corrupt elements in Nigeria, nobody will survive it.

We only condemn corruption when it doesn't Favour us and call it connection when it Favours us. Simple!!
No truer words have been said
God bless you bro
Re: China Executes 2 Politicians For Taking Bribe (video) by Joseph08(m): 6:25pm On Jul 28, 2020
So Magu and other Polithiefcians for don die by now

If applicable in Nigeria..
Re: China Executes 2 Politicians For Taking Bribe (video) by Emmanuelhector(m): 6:28pm On Jul 28, 2020
temmypotter:

low mentality..
Re: China Executes 2 Politicians For Taking Bribe (video) by Yus2020: 6:28pm On Jul 28, 2020
Nigeria Senate and House of Representatives can never pass any law to stop corruption,they are busy passing Law to suck the poor masses.
Re: China Executes 2 Politicians For Taking Bribe (video) by frog12: 6:49pm On Jul 28, 2020
these people think because china is developing, no more executions! tufia!
Re: China Executes 2 Politicians For Taking Bribe (video) by Dubetex96(m): 7:08pm On Jul 28, 2020
If it were to be in Nigeria heads will roll .

Our political space is filled with men of greed, self centered, no political ideology, fake promise here and there.
Re: China Executes 2 Politicians For Taking Bribe (video) by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jul 28, 2020
China was deeply corrupt b4, but the communist people's party under xin jinping has done a good job on Graft war, I'm not in support of execution of politicians but i feel that's what it takes to tell politicians hey, look don't steal public funds meant 4 200M people just 4 urslf, if execution is what is deterring enough and loud enough 4 anybody to hear then I'm completely in support of this! This is what is desperately needed if Nigeria is to make any modern progress
Re: China Executes 2 Politicians For Taking Bribe (video) by Elsiedaniels(f): 7:17pm On Jul 28, 2020
Here
Re: China Executes 2 Politicians For Taking Bribe (video) by emmanuelpopson(m): 7:23pm On Jul 28, 2020
obanikoro, Orji Uzor Kalu, Magu, Alison Maduekwe, ibori, uduaghan, Fayose, etc would have been killed if Nigeria practised this
Re: China Executes 2 Politicians For Taking Bribe (video) by pacespot(m): 7:35pm On Jul 28, 2020
NIGERIA HAS MANY GOOD EXAMPLES TO FOLLOW BUT UNFORTUNATELY CHOSE TO FOLLOW BAD ONES. I PARTICULARLY FEEL COMMUNISM WILL FARE BETTER IN AFRICA THAN DEMOCRACY
Re: China Executes 2 Politicians For Taking Bribe (video) by TruthinAction: 8:27pm On Jul 28, 2020
If death penalty cannot work for Nigeria, we should try oath of death. The oath should read, 'if I take bribe or extort money, let me not see my next birthday'....
Re: China Executes 2 Politicians For Taking Bribe (video) by Clinghton: 8:50pm On Jul 28, 2020
Too inhuman.

Confiscating all there ill-gotten wealth and imprisonment, total loss of power with shame, would be better.
Re: China Executes 2 Politicians For Taking Bribe (video) by CioAngels(f): 9:04pm On Jul 28, 2020
In a very short possible time, Nigerian politicians will start to execute themselves for taken bribe on contracts given, on employment and on their massive stealing of the poor people's share of their common wealth. Nigerian deities will make it happen soon.
Re: China Executes 2 Politicians For Taking Bribe (video) by gaskiyamagana: 9:04pm On Jul 28, 2020
donstan18:
If we are to execute all corrupt elements in Nigeria, nobody will survive it.

We only condemn corruption when it doesn't Favour us and call it connection when it Favours us. Simple!!
This is not correct. This is bad comparism
Re: China Executes 2 Politicians For Taking Bribe (video) by mrkings84(m): 9:44pm On Jul 28, 2020
If it were in NIGERIA, once the individuals move from PDP to APC they would be declared saints!
Re: China Executes 2 Politicians For Taking Bribe (video) by Agugbadin: 9:45pm On Jul 28, 2020
espn:
Only in China...Wish this can work here...

It will be awesome, all this white collar criminals in NNPC, NDDC, NEDC, NPA and other government agencies would have been executed by now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

100 Days Of Hell, Remembering The Rwanda Genocide In Harrowing Photos. / Bloated Vladimir Putin Video Heightens Theories Russian Leader Is Sick / Isabel dos Santos, Africa’s Richest Woman & Wealthy UK Neighbours At Loggerheads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.