Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,829 members, 7,817,423 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:59 AM

China Executes 2 Politicians For Taking Bribe (video) - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / China Executes 2 Politicians For Taking Bribe (video) (64459 Views)

Saudi Arabia Executes 81 People In A Single Day / Navid Afkari: Iran Executes Wrestler Despite Global Outcry / Iran Executes A Man For Drinking Alcohol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: China Executes 2 Politicians For Taking Bribe (video) by papaking1(m): 12:02am On Jul 29, 2020
Righteousness89:
Wow!Execution! That's Really thick and Deep..

If Man could Execute Man for Corruption!
Then lets Imagine what will be fate of anyone who Departs this earth and His/Her is not in the Book of Life..

Let's Imagine the Fate of all who keep Refusing the Free Gift of Salvation given by JESUS Christ and you Happen to Ctaken away...

If Men Could do this , then let's Fear God..

GOD ALMIGHTY is a Loving, Merciful, Kind and Gracious Being! HE is also a Consuming Fire!!!

It's a Fearful thing to Fall into the Hands of an Angry God!!!

Wisdom is Profitable to Direct!!

Na you write the book, you know wetin dey inside?
Re: China Executes 2 Politicians For Taking Bribe (video) by UKBobo(m): 12:17am On Jul 29, 2020
temmypotter:
This is why China may never clinch World Capital Status.. This is extreme!

Let's not allow our hatred for Nigerian politicians cloud our judgement, a Government that executes politicians for corruption is not stable.. trust me.. as much as it is made to seem like it's a rule set in stone and no one is exempted, there will be certain people in power who can easily subvert this law for nefarious purposes like eliminating political rivals and what not.

The United States has so many Isis and Al -Qaeda tourists captured who have killed thousands, these folks deserve straight up death if you ask me. But the US is a country that at least tries to hold true to liberality and fairness for all , this is more than I can say for the likes of China and Russia

naija needs this - death by corruption
Re: China Executes 2 Politicians For Taking Bribe (video) by Litigant(f): 10:24pm On Nov 15, 2020
quaintbloke:
It's so surprising yet interesting that we have comments stretching to page 6 yet no one has realised that this is news from a decade ago!!
Hu Jintao stepped down as Gen Sec of the party, paving the way for the current Premier Xi Jinping to become Gen Sec. That alone should have given this away as old news but Nigerians simply dont read, we dont pay attention to current affairs
you're good? You mailed me.. wassup

1 Like

Re: China Executes 2 Politicians For Taking Bribe (video) by Nobody: 11:08am On Nov 17, 2020
Litigant:
you're good? You mailed me.. wassup

Morr's chronicles, interesting diary. Let's be friends.........or not wink
Re: China Executes 2 Politicians For Taking Bribe (video) by Litigant(f): 6:13pm On Nov 17, 2020
quaintbloke:

Morr's chronicles, interesting diary. Let's be friends.........or not wink
friends on NL only.. wink tongue I gattchu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

3 World Leaders Who Actually Had Body Doubles / Bloated Vladimir Putin Video Heightens Theories Russian Leader Is Sick / Donald Trump: If Iran Wants A Fight That Will Be The Official End Of Iran

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.