Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,722 members, 7,851,464 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:58 PM

My Girlfriend is My Dream Wife But She May Not Be A Life Partner -please Advise - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Girlfriend is My Dream Wife But She May Not Be A Life Partner -please Advise (360 Views)

Lady Begins Search For A Life Partner For Her Mother (Photo) / Reno Omokri: "Your Money Is For You And Your Wife. But Her Money Is Not For You" / RE: 4 Out Of 5 Pastors Said She Is My Wife, But We Dont See Eye To Eye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Girlfriend is My Dream Wife But She May Not Be A Life Partner -please Advise by Rabbi4real: 12:05pm On Jul 28, 2020
I need your advise.

My name is Andy (not real name). I am a 35 years old man. I run a profitable IT business and all I wish for,is to get married to someone who can be a very good partner to me.

You see, I grew up having nothing. I struggled to be where I am today and I thank God for his blessings. While I have seen my struggle pay off in my business,I have not been so lucky in love.

My longest relationship was four years. But we broke up because she was getting impatient.

She could not see the potential in me and was always demanding and complaining. Even though we loved each other,I was not happy,she could not wait for me.

At the time...
https://livelystones.ng/2020/07/28/my-girlfriend-is-my-dream-wife-but-she-may-not-be-a-life-partner-please-advise/

(1) (Reply)

How To Keep Your Kids From Doing The Wrong Things This Season. / BREAKING! Don't Give Your Children Face Mask Again, See Why / Fem By Davido: An Insight Into The Life Of A Poor Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.