Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,164 members, 7,818,535 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

Reno Omokri: "Your Money Is For You And Your Wife. But Her Money Is Not For You" - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Reno Omokri: "Your Money Is For You And Your Wife. But Her Money Is Not For You" (26626 Views)

His Money Is Ours And Her Money Is Hers- A Selfish Statement / 'I Don't Help Single Mothers' - Reno Omokri / RE: 4 Out Of 5 Pastors Said She Is My Wife, But We Dont See Eye To Eye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reno Omokri: "Your Money Is For You And Your Wife. But Her Money Is Not For You" by ebukajay184: 11:33am On Sep 22, 2020
"Your Money Is For You And Your Wife. But Her Money Is Not For You" - Reno Omokri To Husbands

Reno Omokri has stated that a husband is not supposed to spend money that belongs to his wife, IgbereTV reports.

He wrote on Instagram:

"Dear husband,

Your money is meant for you, your wife and your children to spend. But your wife’s money is not meant for you to spend.Don’t even think of it. Don’t make plans for it. Pretend it doesn’t even exists. Never eye her money. Leave it for her and the children. Make your own! Men who put their eyes on their wives monies hardly progress. It is against nature and good judgment. Yes, two shall become one. But you are the head of the family. A head is designed to carry weight, and not just to Lord it about. Carry the weight!"

https://www.instagram.com/p/CFaYJ5vjyln/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

30 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: "Your Money Is For You And Your Wife. But Her Money Is Not For You" by BrownCookie(f): 11:37am On Sep 22, 2020
Wisdom is profitable to direct

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: "Your Money Is For You And Your Wife. But Her Money Is Not For You" by goodmorning40: 11:46am On Sep 22, 2020
This can only work not with the black man not with naija men

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: "Your Money Is For You And Your Wife. But Her Money Is Not For You" by DaddyRochie1642: 11:50am On Sep 22, 2020
This Man Should just shut up abeg

145 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: "Your Money Is For You And Your Wife. But Her Money Is Not For You" by PlayerMeji: 11:56am On Sep 22, 2020
Am I not one of her children?
Then why does she call me 'Baby..'?

193 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: "Your Money Is For You And Your Wife. But Her Money Is Not For You" by Mercifullheart: 7:01pm On Sep 22, 2020
Very funny
Re: Reno Omokri: "Your Money Is For You And Your Wife. But Her Money Is Not For You" by joshuaidibia(m): 7:02pm On Sep 22, 2020
Olodo man.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: "Your Money Is For You And Your Wife. But Her Money Is Not For You" by EyezofGod120: 7:02pm On Sep 22, 2020
grin,,wife;;pls I need 200k
Husband::I don't have
Wife::should I borrow it from my hand then you will give me back when you have??
Husband::

293 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: "Your Money Is For You And Your Wife. But Her Money Is Not For You" by lekki1444: 7:02pm On Sep 22, 2020
RENO THE SIMP

58 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: "Your Money Is For You And Your Wife. But Her Money Is Not For You" by Charles1110(m): 7:02pm On Sep 22, 2020
Mtcheww

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: "Your Money Is For You And Your Wife. But Her Money Is Not For You" by Jibabs2(m): 7:03pm On Sep 22, 2020
That's why you're called man

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: "Your Money Is For You And Your Wife. But Her Money Is Not For You" by Legalcriminal: 7:03pm On Sep 22, 2020
This man need sense

17 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: "Your Money Is For You And Your Wife. But Her Money Is Not For You" by ntyce(m): 7:03pm On Sep 22, 2020
Okay but there are exemptions..

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: "Your Money Is For You And Your Wife. But Her Money Is Not For You" by RoSeMaRyA(f): 7:03pm On Sep 22, 2020
Mr Reno omokri,many women and even Ladies will Agree With you on this one,because they love Messages Such As this one you gave. grin grin grin grin

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: "Your Money Is For You And Your Wife. But Her Money Is Not For You" by kstyle2(m): 7:03pm On Sep 22, 2020
Ok. What happens to a man who's wife is supposedly made minister of petroleum in Nigeria?

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: "Your Money Is For You And Your Wife. But Her Money Is Not For You" by ERockson: 7:03pm On Sep 22, 2020
Ok
Re: Reno Omokri: "Your Money Is For You And Your Wife. But Her Money Is Not For You" by ABANGWABOI(m): 7:04pm On Sep 22, 2020
#ILMOVON cry cry
#Attitude
#Bliv

Wetin concern me..
Still mourning Col. Bako... RIP Sir cry cry
Re: Reno Omokri: "Your Money Is For You And Your Wife. But Her Money Is Not For You" by Benjaniblinks(m): 7:04pm On Sep 22, 2020
grin
Men Shay Una dey here so

Seun I am tired of this stuff below

19 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: "Your Money Is For You And Your Wife. But Her Money Is Not For You" by rrhostomy(m): 7:04pm On Sep 22, 2020
He wants to start his own episode I would rather guess.��‍♂��‍♂��‍♂��‍♂
Re: Reno Omokri: "Your Money Is For You And Your Wife. But Her Money Is Not For You" by Kentox(m): 7:04pm On Sep 22, 2020
And women will be happy with this shocked

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: "Your Money Is For You And Your Wife. But Her Money Is Not For You" by Nobody: 7:04pm On Sep 22, 2020
Shithole mouth Reno

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: "Your Money Is For You And Your Wife. But Her Money Is Not For You" by Roon9(m): 7:04pm On Sep 22, 2020
What a foolish statement.

call for our 444Wh lithium-ion solar generator that could power your TV, laptop, standing fan and up to 4 lighting points for up to 13 hours daily

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: "Your Money Is For You And Your Wife. But Her Money Is Not For You" by Juliusmomoh: 7:04pm On Sep 22, 2020
PlayerMeji:
Am I not one of her children?
Then why does she call me 'Baby..'?
Hahahahahahaha grin

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: "Your Money Is For You And Your Wife. But Her Money Is Not For You" by rrhostomy(m): 7:04pm On Sep 22, 2020
He wants to start his own epistle I would rather guess.��‍♂��‍♂��‍♂��‍♂
Re: Reno Omokri: "Your Money Is For You And Your Wife. But Her Money Is Not For You" by Flexherbal(m): 7:04pm On Sep 22, 2020
A head is designed to carry weight, and not just to Lord it about. Carry the weight!"

The head also needs an umbrella in raining days.

For rock-hard and long lasting performance:
https://www.nairaland.com/2913203/herbal-tea-secrete-fathers-used/premature+ejaculation-sperm+issues

6 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: "Your Money Is For You And Your Wife. But Her Money Is Not For You" by bigass123(m): 7:04pm On Sep 22, 2020
Different school of thoughts.. I don't agree with you sir.
My money is her money.. Her money is my money.
Anything short of that is against God's purpose and plan for family.

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: "Your Money Is For You And Your Wife. But Her Money Is Not For You" by theophorus(m): 7:04pm On Sep 22, 2020
Okay, let do some deductions;
His Properties is Her's
His Investments is Her's
His Body is Her's... but All that belongs to Her is NOT His.

So she can choose to will all that is Her's to Her Brothers and 'Sugar-sons'.

Well done ooo Uncle, continue with this your 'Wisdom Nuggets' and make sure you impact it to your Sons.

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: "Your Money Is For You And Your Wife. But Her Money Is Not For You" by chiefolododo(m): 7:04pm On Sep 22, 2020
May God give us understanding

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Husband Was Beaten Mercilessly When Caught With Another Man’s Wife —wife / 5-Year Marriage Experience: Lessons Learnt & Knowledge Acquired / Parents Of This Adorable Baby Girl Celebrates Her First Birthday In Style

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.