Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,516 members, 7,816,251 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:16 AM

Norland Health Care For Eye Problem (conjunctivitis, Cataracts And Glaucoma) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Norland Health Care For Eye Problem (conjunctivitis, Cataracts And Glaucoma) (192 Views)

Sebastine Oiwoh: Bleaching Creams Can Cause Cancer, Kidney Disease, Cataracts / Understanding Cataracts: Causes, Signs, Prevention And Treatment / How Much Does Cataracts Surgery Cost In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Norland Health Care For Eye Problem (conjunctivitis, Cataracts And Glaucoma) by Integratedstore: 1:26pm On Jul 28, 2020
MY NORLAND SUPER TESTIMONY. I had an injury inside my right eye while growing up, i neva knew i was bleeding inside dat eye for 20years. I woke up one early morning of 20th Jan, 2019 and went blind in that eye, meanwhile, my left eye had so much pressure already on it, and all i got from my left eye dat day was blurred vision. I mean i lost my vision in a second. The team of eye Surgeon's in University of Calabar Teaching Hospital where i was rushed to were skeptical about carryout a surgery on me as a result of the series of test and scan's i had done. The result showed that, my lens was damaged, i had Clots of blood inside the eye, i had traumatic cataracts wit Ipsilateral Vitreous hemorrhage. At this point i was referred to the best Eye Hospital in Lagos. After contacting them, the gave us a bill of One Million, Five hundred thousand Naira (#1.5M)only as the surgery fee, excluding the hospital bill, drugs and other personal expenses. My dear friends, wit the dwindling economy, my family knew we could not afford such. We had to do a trial surgery in UCTH, wit 3member's of my family signing the consent form even after the surgery team had informed us that, should there be any mistake in the outcome of the surgery, no cause for alarm. I had my first and second intensive surgery in my right eye. Yet, my left eye was gradually degenerating as a result of pressure on it. Meanwhile, i still could not see wit my right eye after 6months of my surgery, i was booked again for the 3rd surgery, wen a friend and colleague of mine visited me at home, since i could no longer go to work. She insisted i should not do the 3rd surgery and recommended NORLAND supplements for me to use. With Faith I got registered immediately into this God sent Family, i started taking my recommended supplements judiciously in a bid to escape the pain and trauma i went through which can only be imagined. To GOD BE THE GLORY, i testify today to you that, i have taken only 3rounds of my recommended supplements, i can see wit that right eye that was already damaged, i can pick objects wit it by closing the left eye, I no longer have that excessive light hurts as it was my major complain, which stretches the nerves of my eye towards the back of my head. Hmmmmm....you will not understand! I want to say a BIG THANKS to NORLAND for coming to my aid, God brought you to Calabar just for me. I am OVAT, OWOP DENIS.a Norlander. My picture of before and now will be displayed after this testimony.

GET YOUR VISION VITALE TO SOLVE ALL YOUR EYE PROBLEM

For More information call us on: +2347033022937
email: info@greenlight.com.ng

(1) (Reply)

Do You Have Any Of These Illnesses? / Mental Health- Shocking Reality- You Might Be Affected / Natural Remedy To Dizziness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.