Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,771 members, 7,851,633 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:03 AM

Beware Of Stan9 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Beware Of Stan9 (152 Views)

Scam Alert: Beware Of The User With The Moniker Stan9 / SCAM ALERT: Beware Of SGT Brown Monica Scam / Please Beware Paylater Is A Big Scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Beware Of Stan9 by VAPatrick: 1:34pm On Jul 28, 2020
I wanted to buy a gig on Fiverr, but for reasons I cannot tell, my card was rejected, so I created a thread.

This guy said he could do it for me, and asked me to pay N400 per dollar. I searched online, but didn't find any negative review about him, so I had no doubt in my mind not to trust him.

Being a $12 gig, I made a transfer of N4,800 to his account: Abdulrazaq Yakur 8107405598, EcoBank. I was debited immediately, only for this guy to tell me he hasn't received the money. This was last Thursday, and today is Tuesday. I have made more than 5 transactions since then, and all the beneficiaries of these transactions were credited in less than a minute. I didn't provide proof of payment to this Stan9 guy or any of the others, because I do delete them from my phone for obvious reasons. So Stan9 is capitalizing on that. He claims to have spend N400 calling his bank's customer care on the issue, and they told him the money is not in his account, that it'll be reversed over the weekend.

The money is not in my account, and I am very sure it cannot be hanging in the air. I know my money is gone. It's a small token, and I'll not weep over it. I'm creating this thread to serve as a warning to anyone who wants to transact with this guy in the future.

These are his details:

Name: Abdulrazaq Yakur

Bank Account: 8107405598, EcoBank
Mobile: 08025404766

His pix is also attached:

BEWARE GUYS!

(1) (Reply)

China Set To Be The First To Release The First "Online Forex Insurance Company" / Become A Telecom Vtu Agent In Your Area / Call For Applications: VC4A 2020 Venture Showcase Seed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.