Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,158 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:06 PM

Buy Quality Crayfish, Palm Oil And Coconut At Affordable Rates. - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Buy Quality Crayfish, Palm Oil And Coconut At Affordable Rates. (1102 Views)

Do You N E E D Crayfish, Palm Oil, Dried Fish, Snail R E A C H Us Today. / Buying Of Oron Crayfish / Clean And Quality Crayfish Available For Buyers And Suppliers. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buy Quality Crayfish, Palm Oil And Coconut At Affordable Rates. by maxlev1: 2:05pm On Jul 28, 2020
Hello guys! I sell Crayfish, Palm Oil and Coconut etc in both small and large quantity to most parts of the country.
For Crayfish; It comes in bags of different sizes but the measuring tool used in the market is Custard containers. That is the best way to calculate so that you wont be cheated by any seller.

For Palm Oil; I sell in 25litres containers.
Note: It is expensive during rainy season because the palm fruits hardly get ripe, while it is less expensive or cheaper during the dry season.

For Coconut; The price is more stable with this product because weather conditions hardly affects it.

Anybody can quote me here for an open discussion so others can learn, while we do business together.
Looking forward to your patronage. Thanks

Re: Buy Quality Crayfish, Palm Oil And Coconut At Affordable Rates. by edkidacool: 1:58am On Jul 29, 2020
How much is the 25 litres of palm oil and what state are you currently in?
Re: Buy Quality Crayfish, Palm Oil And Coconut At Affordable Rates. by alphabern(m): 2:08am On Jul 29, 2020
Hello,
I need coco nut but no peeled. My number is 08072070403
Thanks
Re: Buy Quality Crayfish, Palm Oil And Coconut At Affordable Rates. by maxlev1: 12:12am On Jul 30, 2020
edkidacool:
How much is the 25 litres of palm oil and what state are you currently in?
I am currently in Akwa Ibom state.
25litres palm oil is currently sold at #11000 but I can sell it for u at #9600. Fresh palm oil for feeding.
Re: Buy Quality Crayfish, Palm Oil And Coconut At Affordable Rates. by maxlev1: 12:15am On Jul 30, 2020
alphabern:
Hello,
I need coco nut but no peeled. My number is 08072070403
Thanks
Ok sir, certainly I can arrange that but pls how many pieces of coconut do u need?
Do u want the fresh ones or matured ones?
where is your location and your mode of transaction?
Re: Buy Quality Crayfish, Palm Oil And Coconut At Affordable Rates. by maxlev1: 3:52pm On Jul 31, 2020
I have quality crayfish, palm oil and coconut for sell at affordable prices. Pls quote me here if interested.
Re: Buy Quality Crayfish, Palm Oil And Coconut At Affordable Rates. by maxlev1: 7:09am On Aug 29, 2020
Purchase quality crayfish, palm oil and coconut at affordable rate here.
Re: Buy Quality Crayfish, Palm Oil And Coconut At Affordable Rates. by Psalmy2cute(m): 5:44pm On Oct 01, 2020
maxlev1:
I have quality crayfish, palm oil and coconut for sell at affordable prices. Pls quote me here if interested.
do you still have crayfish... how much do you sell bag?
Re: Buy Quality Crayfish, Palm Oil And Coconut At Affordable Rates. by maxlev1: 10:39pm On Oct 02, 2020
Psalmy2cute:

do you still have crayfish... how much do you sell bag?
Sorry for the late reply, a jumbo size bag as of today goes for 70k. Last two weeks it was 50k. The price is on the high this period.
Re: Buy Quality Crayfish, Palm Oil And Coconut At Affordable Rates. by Psalmy2cute(m): 6:27pm On Oct 03, 2020
maxlev1:

Sorry for the late reply, a jumbo size bag as of today goes for 70k. Last two weeks it was 50k. The price is on the high this period.
pls what's your location?? do you do waybilling?? and can I get your number if you dont mind
Re: Buy Quality Crayfish, Palm Oil And Coconut At Affordable Rates. by maxlev1: 10:49am On Oct 05, 2020
Psalmy2cute:

pls what's your location?? do you do waybilling?? and can I get your number if you dont mind
Sorry for the delay in reply
I am based at Akwa Ibom state.
Yes I do waybilling and waybill rate depends on ur location.
Re: Buy Quality Crayfish, Palm Oil And Coconut At Affordable Rates. by asorodayo1: 5:25pm On Oct 17, 2020
Let's talk on WhatsApp I need a coconut In large qty, 08030642024
Re: Buy Quality Crayfish, Palm Oil And Coconut At Affordable Rates. by harmargedon: 10:26am On Oct 18, 2020
maxlev1:

I am currently in Akwa Ibom state.
25litres palm oil is currently sold at #11000 but I can sell it for u at #9600. Fresh palm oil for feeding.
can you waybill to Lagos?
Re: Buy Quality Crayfish, Palm Oil And Coconut At Affordable Rates. by maxlev1: 6:42am On Oct 19, 2020
asorodayo1:
Let's talk on WhatsApp I need a coconut In large qty, 08030642024
Ok, I will chat u up
Re: Buy Quality Crayfish, Palm Oil And Coconut At Affordable Rates. by maxlev1: 6:43am On Oct 19, 2020
harmargedon:
can you waybill to Lagos?
Yes and no depending on various factors.

(1) (Reply)

Long Snake Killed: What Is The Name Of The Snake? / Agro Is Slowly Turning To Crypto / Agric Business Seminar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.