Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,642 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:36 PM

Long Snake Killed: What Is The Name Of The Snake? - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Long Snake Killed: What Is The Name Of The Snake? (1101 Views)

Snake Killed Inside Toilet At The Farm / This Is The Snake Killing My Chickens & Tampering With Their Eggs In My Poultry / The Snake Killed By A Facebook User On His Farm (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Long Snake Killed: What Is The Name Of The Snake? by Nobody: 8:59am On Aug 01, 2020
The snake is pretty long I don't how my friend manage to kill it.. so what is the name of the snake?

Re: Long Snake Killed: What Is The Name Of The Snake? by Nobody: 9:01am On Aug 01, 2020

Re: Long Snake Killed: What Is The Name Of The Snake? by codecyan(m): 9:02am On Aug 01, 2020
The picture isn't very clear.
If you can take a picture of the front/top it would be helpful in identifying it.
Re: Long Snake Killed: What Is The Name Of The Snake? by MANGAM(m): 9:03am On Aug 01, 2020
This is a king cobra
Re: Long Snake Killed: What Is The Name Of The Snake? by Nobody: 9:04am On Aug 01, 2020
angry I have no issue with the snake, but why are u using ITEL op?

2 Likes

Re: Long Snake Killed: What Is The Name Of The Snake? by longetivity(m): 9:07am On Aug 01, 2020
Is that a mamba

1 Like

Re: Long Snake Killed: What Is The Name Of The Snake? by potent5(m): 9:07am On Aug 01, 2020
Are you saying that you have issues with ITEL.?
alramon:

Re: Long Snake Killed: What Is The Name Of The Snake? by qwertyboss(m): 9:11am On Aug 01, 2020
longetivity:
Is that a mamba
mamba � don't grow that thick
Re: Long Snake Killed: What Is The Name Of The Snake? by qwertyboss(m): 9:12am On Aug 01, 2020
MANGAM:
This is a king cobra
hmm! that one no be joke oh!
Re: Long Snake Killed: What Is The Name Of The Snake? by Nobody: 9:13am On Aug 01, 2020
potent5:
Are you saying that you have issues with ITEL.?

HAPPY NEW MONTH....
Re: Long Snake Killed: What Is The Name Of The Snake? by longetivity(m): 9:13am On Aug 01, 2020
qwertyboss:

mamba � don't grow that thick
okay thanks
Re: Long Snake Killed: What Is The Name Of The Snake? by Nobody: 9:26am On Aug 01, 2020
alramon:

It is my friends phone, am using infinix..
Re: Long Snake Killed: What Is The Name Of The Snake? by Nobody: 9:27am On Aug 01, 2020
alramon:

HAPPY NEW MONTH....
Happy New month
Re: Long Snake Killed: What Is The Name Of The Snake? by Nobody: 9:27am On Aug 01, 2020
ijesuoboikxp1:
It is my friends phone, am using infinix..

infinix too
Re: Long Snake Killed: What Is The Name Of The Snake? by cosby02(m): 9:53am On Aug 01, 2020
ijesuoboikxp1:
The snake is pretty long I don't how my friend manage to kill it.. so what is the name of the snake?
SNAKE noni.

Re: Long Snake Killed: What Is The Name Of The Snake? by Vulcanheph(m): 12:33pm On Aug 01, 2020
Someone should call a certain Nairaland super mod to do the usual gringringrin
Re: Long Snake Killed: What Is The Name Of The Snake? by Fundango: 1:22pm On Aug 01, 2020
ijesuoboikxp1:

this could be King Cobra or Queen Cobra. grin
Re: Long Snake Killed: What Is The Name Of The Snake? by akaahs(m): 2:41pm On Aug 01, 2020
I bet you, lala is still enjoying the sallah break hence the remain of this post on agriculture section. grin cool cool
Re: Long Snake Killed: What Is The Name Of The Snake? by rottable(m): 6:48pm On Aug 01, 2020
This should be anaconda. I can bet with my last card that this post will make FP
Re: Long Snake Killed: What Is The Name Of The Snake? by Enyimbamercedes: 1:35am On Aug 02, 2020
Typical Nairaland Wildlife photographer!

Bash the recognizable features of the snake, take a photo of the mutilated carcass and ask the most nonsensical question “ what is the name of the snake?” Please what do you need the name for? So you can write a befitting obituary for it?

The name is a dead snake! Now cut it up and eat it

2 Likes

Re: Long Snake Killed: What Is The Name Of The Snake? by Nobody: 11:05am On Aug 02, 2020
Enyimbamercedes:
Typical Nairaland Wildlife photographer!

Bash the recognizable features of the snake, take a photo of the mutilated carcass and ask the most nonsensical question “ what is the name of the snake?” Please what do you need the name for? So you can write a befitting obituary for it?

The name is a dead snake! Now cut it up and eat it
Thank you teacher, happy Sunday to you
Re: Long Snake Killed: What Is The Name Of The Snake? by TheStranger: 3:47am On Aug 03, 2020
Cobra
Re: Long Snake Killed: What Is The Name Of The Snake? by TheStranger: 3:50am On Aug 03, 2020
MANGAM:
This is a king cobra

Common Cobra, we don't have king cobra in Nigeria.
Re: Long Snake Killed: What Is The Name Of The Snake? by PureGoldh(m): 9:08am On Aug 03, 2020
The kinda beating wey dx snake received no be here oh
Re: Long Snake Killed: What Is The Name Of The Snake? by olatwo(m): 1:35pm On Aug 04, 2020
The name is Snake in the monkey shadow grin
Re: Long Snake Killed: What Is The Name Of The Snake? by Nedlog01(m): 6:39pm On Aug 05, 2020
Hi, There is now a platform created to support and grow agricultural and food related brands. It is called The Chicken Farm. Register today with: https://www.thechickenfarm.com.ng/register/TCU20GOL4
It is a site that connects buyers and sellers of chicken products. Products including: Poultry, Fast Food, Equipment, Feed etc can all be sold and bought on the site as long as they relate to chicken.
It's all free.

Share this information with all your contacts. Thousands of people need this.

(1) (Reply)

40% off: We help Nurse Your Malaysian Supergene Oilpalm Seedlings for planting / Please I Need Help On How to Do Fresh Pepper Farming / Where Can I Get Point Of Lay Quails in Ogun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.