Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,988 members, 7,825,068 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:58 AM

Nigerian Politicians Fell Victims To Shadowy Mexican Oil Syndicate - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Politicians Fell Victims To Shadowy Mexican Oil Syndicate (22233 Views)

How Bandits Force Oppressed Victims To Release Their Wives, Daughters For Sex / Army Secretly Moved 20 Lekki Massacre Victims To IDH Mortuary - Sahara Reporters / Benue PDP Uses Disturbing Photos Of Militia Killings victims To Campaign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Politicians Fell Victims To Shadowy Mexican Oil Syndicate by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 4:35pm On Jul 28, 2020
RonaldoVido:

No mind them.

APC wan use propaganda cover the $2.5bn they consumed.

When they were sending emails to people asking for corporate account numbers, they have forgotten.

grin grin grin

This Nigeria matter don tire me
Re: Nigerian Politicians Fell Victims To Shadowy Mexican Oil Syndicate by Yankee101: 4:39pm On Jul 28, 2020
Nogerian officials leaking funds left, right and center
Re: Nigerian Politicians Fell Victims To Shadowy Mexican Oil Syndicate by amuwo1980: 5:09pm On Jul 28, 2020
What’s the name of that former attorney general of Lagos state again, this is the new scam in town . These ppl hate Nigeria
Re: Nigerian Politicians Fell Victims To Shadowy Mexican Oil Syndicate by Ritchiee: 5:21pm On Jul 28, 2020
Gaga1206:
Guys please does any1 have an idea on how one can acquire a loan of 100k to payback 2twice.

Google lifeplusinternational.com.
Re: Nigerian Politicians Fell Victims To Shadowy Mexican Oil Syndicate by davooomat(m): 5:24pm On Jul 28, 2020
If you need summary, I'm here WhatsApp 08100042071 ready your 1k ooo
Re: Nigerian Politicians Fell Victims To Shadowy Mexican Oil Syndicate by yungchop: 5:37pm On Jul 28, 2020
CrazeMan69:

Did you see my mail?
bro.. I need the loan too. I was at Kongolam ( border town between Niger Republic and Katsina) today to make enquiries on Rams and Goats importation and reselling. I can give you a full break down if you want bro.
Re: Nigerian Politicians Fell Victims To Shadowy Mexican Oil Syndicate by odinga1of: 5:53pm On Jul 28, 2020
soberdrunk:
So a bloody Mexican wants to come and scam Nigeria of $18,000,000 Eighteen million dollars just like that angry

He even fled US and seek refuge in Nigeria.
Re: Nigerian Politicians Fell Victims To Shadowy Mexican Oil Syndicate by CrazeMan69(m): 6:03pm On Jul 28, 2020
yungchop:
bro.. I need the loan too. I was at Kongolam ( border town between Niger Republic and Katsina) today to make enquiries on Rams and Goats importation and reselling. I can give you a full break down if you want bro.

If you're serious you can send me a mail from my profile. We will discuss terms.
Re: Nigerian Politicians Fell Victims To Shadowy Mexican Oil Syndicate by kiddkash(m): 6:14pm On Jul 28, 2020
classic tale of a DRUNKARD WHO MARRIED A PROSTITUTE
Re: Nigerian Politicians Fell Victims To Shadowy Mexican Oil Syndicate by Chiiamaka: 6:20pm On Jul 28, 2020
Wow
Can’t believe I read all of this
Nigeria dey learn work for scam
Imagine the so called Ramirez
He knows corruption thrives here and he keyed into it.. Even govt sef dey contradict themselves for this write up.
Re: Nigerian Politicians Fell Victims To Shadowy Mexican Oil Syndicate by Ibechris2: 6:29pm On Jul 28, 2020
This news can't be true,however, this same Samano company exposed the cabal last time and how they sold 52 million barrels of oil off the cost of China and 48million barrels of crude oil.

The names given in the report were as follows:
1.Abba kyari
2.Maikanti Bark
3. The AGF Malami
4. Magu of the Efcc
5.Mammam Daura
6 Ismaila Fontua.
These criminals at heart were the group of people exposed in the scandal. Now,they have all turned around to call these men and their company names just to label them fraudsters.
What happened to the oil that was sold illegally without remitting the proceeds to the Nigerian govt by these six men?
The promise made to this company weren't fulfilled hence the reason why they resorted to blackmail just to get at them.
Re: Nigerian Politicians Fell Victims To Shadowy Mexican Oil Syndicate by Blakpot: 6:47pm On Jul 28, 2020
soberdrunk:

I wish I could but home training, reputation and the fact that I am claustrophobic (I can't stand confinement) won't let me........ cheesy

Ok I see! We have a case of the alter ego here. Right that was very convincing performance Mr Sober. However I would prefer to hear from Mr Drunk. Based on his earlier post- however rash, is more honest.
Re: Nigerian Politicians Fell Victims To Shadowy Mexican Oil Syndicate by Elsiedaniels(f): 7:16pm On Jul 28, 2020
Here
Re: Nigerian Politicians Fell Victims To Shadowy Mexican Oil Syndicate by soberdrunk(m): 7:53pm On Jul 28, 2020
Blakpot:

Ok I see! We have a case of the alter ego here. Right that was very convincing performance Mr Sober. However I would prefer to hear from Mr Drunk. Based on his earlier post- however rash, is more honest.

The 2 personalities plus the hidden one are all anti-fraud angry
Re: Nigerian Politicians Fell Victims To Shadowy Mexican Oil Syndicate by Cousin9999: 8:28pm On Jul 28, 2020
Mexico is one of the most corrupt and criminal countries in the world. This is like being surprised that trash stinks.
Re: Nigerian Politicians Fell Victims To Shadowy Mexican Oil Syndicate by Romeo1999: 8:35pm On Jul 28, 2020
Hmmmmmm
Re: Nigerian Politicians Fell Victims To Shadowy Mexican Oil Syndicate by Blakpot: 8:46pm On Jul 28, 2020
soberdrunk:

The 2 personalities plus the hidden one are all anti-fraud angry

That's cool! I also hold strong position against fraud. Still recovering from depression over losing 70k to those double return investment scheme (assist.cash and nxtlevel pay) two wks ago.
Re: Nigerian Politicians Fell Victims To Shadowy Mexican Oil Syndicate by soberdrunk(m): 9:27pm On Jul 28, 2020
Blakpot:

That's cool! I also hold strong position against fraud. Still recovering from depression over losing 70k to those double return investment scheme (assist.cash and nxtlevel pay) two wks ago.

Kai!! How can you fall for such a cheap scam, money you will have used to buy bitcoin and watch it grow angry
Re: Nigerian Politicians Fell Victims To Shadowy Mexican Oil Syndicate by Gaga1206(m): 11:00pm On Jul 28, 2020
CrazeMan69:

I can help you with that.
Please what do I have to do?
Re: Nigerian Politicians Fell Victims To Shadowy Mexican Oil Syndicate by Gaga1206(m): 11:05pm On Jul 28, 2020
CrazeMan69:

Did you see my mail?
No I didn't.
Let me, check again
Re: Nigerian Politicians Fell Victims To Shadowy Mexican Oil Syndicate by lavenjcrown(m): 11:37pm On Jul 28, 2020
I'm ready to loan you with interest of 20%
Gaga1206:
Guys please does any1 have an idea on how one can acquire a loan of 100k to payback 2twice.
Re: Nigerian Politicians Fell Victims To Shadowy Mexican Oil Syndicate by Blakpot: 7:09am On Jul 29, 2020
soberdrunk:

Kai!! How can you fall for such a cheap scam, money you will have used to buy bitcoin and watch it grow angry

Thats true! Never thought of that
Re: Nigerian Politicians Fell Victims To Shadowy Mexican Oil Syndicate by zoomzoom(m): 5:28pm On Jul 29, 2020
[quote author=poiunt post=92200845]The interesting thing is nobody will be arrested or punished, all the burden will be passed to the masses in form of unnecessary tax...

More interesting is that ONLY a few read to the END and fewer grasped that THIS was CONTRIVED to RUBBISH the facts and incontrovertible proof the WHISTLEBLOWER presented.

Let's FOCUS on the MESSAGE here...the messenger might be a DEVIL for all we care.

Was any crude "DISCOVERED"(notice my euphemism?) in china? ...
If it was sold, any EVIDENCE of the remittance into the federation account?.

No long grammar required.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

James Nwafor; The Now Retired SARS Killer Of Awkuzu SARS Anambra State (photos) / Facts About The Data Protection Act / Goa Minister Compares Nigerians To Cancer!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.