Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,472 members, 7,823,100 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

Pregnant Woman And Her Child Crushed To Death In Ebonyi (Disturbing Photos) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Pregnant Woman And Her Child Crushed To Death In Ebonyi (Disturbing Photos) (53490 Views)

Turkish Lady Names Her Child After The Nigerian Man That Helped Her / Lady Dies In A Fatal Accident In Suleja. Do You Know Her? (Disturbing Photos) / Fatal Accident Along Onitsha-Nteje Expressway (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnant Woman And Her Child Crushed To Death In Ebonyi (Disturbing Photos) by Olusholar24(m): 6:24pm On Jul 28, 2020
RIP to the dead and may the Lord grant the family fortitude to bear the loss.

Anyway, I can help you fix your faulty laptop at affordable price. I sell laptop too.
0. 80. 6972. 9550
Re: Pregnant Woman And Her Child Crushed To Death In Ebonyi (Disturbing Photos) by Farki: 6:26pm On Jul 28, 2020
This is just too depressing. undecided
Re: Pregnant Woman And Her Child Crushed To Death In Ebonyi (Disturbing Photos) by 2cribz: 6:27pm On Jul 28, 2020
All these bastard products should be transported using trains. To hell with iveco,daf,dangote and the rest killer metal wreckless losing control derainged killer driver and trucks out there. Bastards

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Woman And Her Child Crushed To Death In Ebonyi (Disturbing Photos) by Coolcalmcollect(m): 6:28pm On Jul 28, 2020
couldn't they run from the falling truck?
Re: Pregnant Woman And Her Child Crushed To Death In Ebonyi (Disturbing Photos) by Ategberoson(m): 6:28pm On Jul 28, 2020
Stylekay:

Do they lift a trailer up with bare hands? Comment sensibly please.

so they can't look for something to lift the trailer up, I guess snapping is more important than removing the body from gory scene?

what's sensible in your post now tell me? is the picture they snapped there that's sensible

online have really give you this dumb kids to talk anyhow, you fit see me and say this? enjoy the benefit of online

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Woman And Her Child Crushed To Death In Ebonyi (Disturbing Photos) by Sixfeetbelle: 6:28pm On Jul 28, 2020
Jesu!

This is so heartbreaking. cry cry

If she's pregnant, is it not three people nah?

I can't even begin to imagine what the poor husband must be going through.
Re: Pregnant Woman And Her Child Crushed To Death In Ebonyi (Disturbing Photos) by Slynation(m): 6:29pm On Jul 28, 2020
God...!! This is just so tragic
Re: Pregnant Woman And Her Child Crushed To Death In Ebonyi (Disturbing Photos) by money121(m): 6:30pm On Jul 28, 2020
Ok
Re: Pregnant Woman And Her Child Crushed To Death In Ebonyi (Disturbing Photos) by hopefulLandlord: 6:31pm On Jul 28, 2020
Naijasurveys:
May God grant the repose of the souls of the departed. This is so sad.

The same God that was supposedly there when it happened but did as much as "P" does in "Psychology"?

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant Woman And Her Child Crushed To Death In Ebonyi (Disturbing Photos) by Ekioke: 6:31pm On Jul 28, 2020
So sad, R.I.P
Re: Pregnant Woman And Her Child Crushed To Death In Ebonyi (Disturbing Photos) by flyingpig: 6:33pm On Jul 28, 2020
Stylekay:

Do they lift a trailer up with bare hands? Comment sensibly please.
grin better question o

3 Likes

Re: Pregnant Woman And Her Child Crushed To Death In Ebonyi (Disturbing Photos) by hopefulLandlord: 6:33pm On Jul 28, 2020
Ategberoson:
instead of snapping, can't these foolish and useless people find way to lift the trailer up at least for the sake of humanity?
Easy to say but ask yourself why they aren't doing what you think should've been done? is there something they know that you don't know miles away? Many helpers are in Jail right now FYI. this lack of help is a consequence of police brutality and senselessness

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant Woman And Her Child Crushed To Death In Ebonyi (Disturbing Photos) by dingbang(m): 6:34pm On Jul 28, 2020
Nigeria sef embarassed
Re: Pregnant Woman And Her Child Crushed To Death In Ebonyi (Disturbing Photos) by flyingpig: 6:35pm On Jul 28, 2020
FuckThaMod:
The hatred wey i get for trailers no be here.. I just wish i can shoot all their drivers cos they are mostly drunk animals.
instead of building cargo railway, our government is building passenger railway. Cargo railway should be transporting these items around Nigeria to avoid loss of human lives since they are safer. Then the trailers that will transport them from cargo train station to site of consumption should never drive along inner street but on high way, then for highways being constructed by state government or federal government, human trespassing should be far off from the road, so that when anything wants to fall, no tresspasser is found nearby.
Re: Pregnant Woman And Her Child Crushed To Death In Ebonyi (Disturbing Photos) by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 6:35pm On Jul 28, 2020
Too bad
Re: Pregnant Woman And Her Child Crushed To Death In Ebonyi (Disturbing Photos) by EdiskyHarry: 6:35pm On Jul 28, 2020
Reckless driving, all our policemen do is to stand on the road and collect money.

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Woman And Her Child Crushed To Death In Ebonyi (Disturbing Photos) by Ategberoson(m): 6:36pm On Jul 28, 2020
[s]
hopefulLandlord:
Easy to say but ask yourself why they aren't doing what you think should've been done? is there something they know that you don't know miles away? Many helpers are in Jail right now FYI. this lack of help is a consequence of police brutality and senselessness
[/s]

I have rescued in a lot of accident scene personally and collectively. you people just like to justify rubbish, we don't have respect for ourselves

why should their snapping be the priority than removing their bodies? we human are just one unpredictable entity

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Woman And Her Child Crushed To Death In Ebonyi (Disturbing Photos) by Emmypure: 6:36pm On Jul 28, 2020
E shock una ? for this buhari regime one should program his self for bad news, nothing good has ever come out from this govt

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Pregnant Woman And Her Child Crushed To Death In Ebonyi (Disturbing Photos) by God1stson(m): 6:37pm On Jul 28, 2020
OkhaiAsein:
meanwhile I'll design a brand logo and Ads for your business for just 3k
Everything is not about money making. Show some sympathy after all this ur huzzle if God no put hand ur purse will still remain a constant.

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Woman And Her Child Crushed To Death In Ebonyi (Disturbing Photos) by onadana: 6:37pm On Jul 28, 2020
johnkey:
the crime scene is confusing, I can count 5 bodies abi I dey see double ni

It looks a different picture used by bloggers for a different story.There was nothing to show that a pregnant woman or her child was at the scene.Also,that leg(so sad) sticking out and the slippers shown is male
Re: Pregnant Woman And Her Child Crushed To Death In Ebonyi (Disturbing Photos) by stagger: 6:38pm On Jul 28, 2020
Why is it always when I am eating lunch that these kinds of news are broadcast here?

There is a saying in the police...all die na die.

I disagree. No be all die be die o. This kain die no be am at all. Terrible. Please do not tell me the driver escaped.
Re: Pregnant Woman And Her Child Crushed To Death In Ebonyi (Disturbing Photos) by FuckThaMod: 6:39pm On Jul 28, 2020
flyingpig:
instead of building cargo railway, our government is building passenger railway. Cargo railway should be transporting these items around Nigeria to avoid loss of human lives since they are safer. Then the trailers that will transport them from cargo train station to site of consumption should never drive along inner street but on high way, then for highways being constructed by state government or federal government, human trespassing should be far off from the road, so that when anything wants to fall, no tresspasser is found nearby.
They know.. Shebi dem dey travel go developed nations.
Re: Pregnant Woman And Her Child Crushed To Death In Ebonyi (Disturbing Photos) by PiggyvestMoney: 6:39pm On Jul 28, 2020
This is unfortunate and sad.
Re: Pregnant Woman And Her Child Crushed To Death In Ebonyi (Disturbing Photos) by UDUJ(m): 6:39pm On Jul 28, 2020
Please why is such tragic news and pictures making front page? undecided
Re: Pregnant Woman And Her Child Crushed To Death In Ebonyi (Disturbing Photos) by Bewiseedet(m): 6:40pm On Jul 28, 2020
Ohhh too bad
Re: Pregnant Woman And Her Child Crushed To Death In Ebonyi (Disturbing Photos) by flyingpig: 6:40pm On Jul 28, 2020
FuckThaMod:

They know.. Shebi dem dey travel go developed nations.
them no dey ever do wetting dem see for abroad, for naija
Re: Pregnant Woman And Her Child Crushed To Death In Ebonyi (Disturbing Photos) by dangoteinlaw: 6:41pm On Jul 28, 2020
You see life? Then u that is alive because u dont have money, car or you haven't bag a masters degree you are there beating yourself to death or allow people to belittle you. My brother we thank the lord for life. RIP to the dead
Re: Pregnant Woman And Her Child Crushed To Death In Ebonyi (Disturbing Photos) by Leo588(m): 6:42pm On Jul 28, 2020
johnkey:
the crime scene is confusing, I can count 5 bodies abi I dey see double ni

Ahh!!! Ehh!! How did you viewed your own?
Re: Pregnant Woman And Her Child Crushed To Death In Ebonyi (Disturbing Photos) by achierosion(m): 6:42pm On Jul 28, 2020
RIP my people.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Abakaliki, The Salt City, Serene And Beautiful / Eileen Uwajumogu Escapes Air Peace Tragedy From Lagos To Owerri / Musa Nuhu Visits Anambra International Airport Project Site (Pictures & Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.