Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,635 members, 7,820,225 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

Dr Stella Immanuel COVID19 Hydroxychloroquine Video Deleted By Facebook, Twitter - Health (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Dr Stella Immanuel COVID19 Hydroxychloroquine Video Deleted By Facebook, Twitter (62189 Views)

Dr Stella Immanuel To Trump: 'Use Hydroxychloroquine For COVID-19 Treatment' / Immanuel General Hospital, Eket Commissioned In Akwa Ibom State (Photos) / Dr. Stella Emmanuel On COVID-19: 'With Hydroxychloroquine I Cured 350 Patients' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dr Stella Immanuel COVID19 Hydroxychloroquine Video Deleted By Facebook, Twitter by hermesprogidy(m): 1:09am On Jul 30, 2020
This is the same woman that said masturbation leads to sex with spirits grin. There is also another video about her talking about doctors making drugs from alien DNA. Just because she wears a lab coat does mean she is credible. She's obviously unwell.

1 Like

Re: Dr Stella Immanuel COVID19 Hydroxychloroquine Video Deleted By Facebook, Twitter by new2012: 8:25am On Jul 30, 2020
zinaunreal:

Dafty.. Daft azz idiot

Grow up
Re: Dr Stella Immanuel COVID19 Hydroxychloroquine Video Deleted By Facebook, Twitter by oyetpel(m): 6:43pm On Jul 30, 2020
Afam4eva:
They did very well by deleting the video. I saw her name trending on twitter and didn't even bother checking why it was trending but later learned it had something to do with how she has the cure for Corona virus.

You are Fooling yourself self if you think there is no cure for Coronavirus.

Let the mainstream media be fooling you with propaganda.

Media is controlled by powerful people.

They want to dish out vaccine at all cost. And they will discredit any form of cure for coronavirus.

And they are making people die, so that people can advocate for their vaccine.
Re: Dr Stella Immanuel COVID19 Hydroxychloroquine Video Deleted By Facebook, Twitter by oyetpel(m): 6:46pm On Jul 30, 2020
new2012:
Lol.

Of course they should delete it, it makes absolutely no sense.. hydrochloroquine, zinc and zithromas is available everywhere. Nobody want others to die, and her conclusion is not valid. Aba Kyari and co would probably had swallowed loads of those, it's not as easy as she's saying it.

Again, she had history, research on her

Obviously, there is drug for malaria, typhoid etc.

But they still kill.

Think.

Although these Powerful people controlling the earth will win no matter any rebellion comment.
Re: Dr Stella Immanuel COVID19 Hydroxychloroquine Video Deleted By Facebook, Twitter by oyetpel(m): 6:49pm On Jul 30, 2020
princealbashir:

She had history? Please help shed more light on this. I have been trying to get information about her all I'm getting so far is about her recent outburst

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-53579773

1 Like

Re: Dr Stella Immanuel COVID19 Hydroxychloroquine Video Deleted By Facebook, Twitter by oyetpel(m): 6:53pm On Jul 30, 2020
bezimo:

On what basis are they reliable..how many patient..who sponsored the research..Do you know the sponsor of research can change the outcome of what they want to be posted.If it won't favour them they won't let it out because it's all about interest..I am in research/academic field and I have seen it happen.

Fake science sponsored by leftist cabal pharma companies don't want the world to know Chloroquine works..evil media..why? So they can shut down the economy, keep the people home and bring down Trump come November.

But daft minds have no idea this is the agenda

Don't mind them.

All he knows is what media tells him.

1 Like

Re: Dr Stella Immanuel COVID19 Hydroxychloroquine Video Deleted By Facebook, Twitter by new2012: 9:17pm On Jul 30, 2020
oyetpel:

Obviously, there is drug for malaria, typhoid etc.

But they still kill.

Think.

Although these Powerful people controlling the earth will win no matter any rebellion comment.

My point is, if the powerful people controlling the earth are doing that shit, there's nothing that lady or any of us can do ABT it.. only God can change it.

all the countries on earth will never agree at the same time to kill their people, it ain't an antichrist era already
Re: Dr Stella Immanuel COVID19 Hydroxychloroquine Video Deleted By Facebook, Twitter by oyetpel(m): 10:29pm On Jul 30, 2020
new2012:

My point is, if the powerful people controlling the earth are doing that shit, there's nothing that lady or any of us can do ABT it.. only God can change it.

Hiweve all the countries on earth will never agree at the same time to kill their people, it ain't an antichrist era already

It's not like they are agreeing, other countries don't have a choice too.

The people dying are collateral damage for a vaccine to come in.
Re: Dr Stella Immanuel COVID19 Hydroxychloroquine Video Deleted By Facebook, Twitter by new2012: 10:35pm On Jul 30, 2020
oyetpel:

It's not like they are agreeing, other countries don't have a choice too.

The people dying are collateral damage for a vaccine to come in.

New Zealand have eradicated covid from her territories, Germany is doing a fantastic job, South Korea and even Japan.

Saying Iran and Russia for instance agreed to the death of her citizen for the West to bring vaccine is ridiculous.

At the end of the day such conspiracy theorem don't hold water, it makes absolutely no sense. If Africa is dense following the West, Several other countries aint.
Re: Dr Stella Immanuel COVID19 Hydroxychloroquine Video Deleted By Facebook, Twitter by oyetpel(m): 12:20am On Jul 31, 2020
new2012:

New Zealand have eradicated covid from her territories, Germany is doing a fantastic job, South Korea and even Japan.

Saying Iran and Russia for instance agreed to the death of her citizen for the West to bring vaccine is ridiculous.

At the end of the day such conspiracy theorem don't hold water, it makes absolutely no sense. If Africa is dense following the West, Several other countries aint.

Didn't people die in those countries that eradicated?

And what do you mean eradicated?

Last time i checked, they called something '2nd wave'
Re: Dr Stella Immanuel COVID19 Hydroxychloroquine Video Deleted By Facebook, Twitter by new2012: 12:40am On Jul 31, 2020
oyetpel:

Didn't people die in those countries that eradicated?

And what do you mean eradicated?

Last time i checked, they called something '2nd wave'
Not sure you pay attention to what's happening in those places.. a lil' research on those countries i mentioned will help
Re: Dr Stella Immanuel COVID19 Hydroxychloroquine Video Deleted By Facebook, Twitter by princealbashir: 5:23am On Jul 31, 2020
Re: Dr Stella Immanuel COVID19 Hydroxychloroquine Video Deleted By Facebook, Twitter by Parisian: 3:39pm On Jul 31, 2020
Your very first thoughtless response prompted my reply to you.

When you're talking, speak with facts and not emotions.

Dr Stella isn't the first doctor to spread this awareness. Lots of other doctors who recorded success with the treatment have spoken out openly about this.

So when you're talking, don't speak based on assumptions....eg "if that were the case why would the government let people die"?

Do you know how many people Governments have let die?

Let me give you an example, do you know how many people the Nigerian Govt let die every year due to malaria?

If the Nigerian Govt is serious they can reduce malaria just by implementing some policies but no they won't as they'd rather embezzle money instead.

I don't want to go too far but please learn to speak with facts.
new2012:

I want to believe you're a child which is why you're unable to make your point without insults, In which case, I hope you grow up.

Without discarding your childish insults, I'll ask that you research those promoting the news and video. If you think the US will allow almost 140k of her citizen die where hydrochloroquine can help, then maybe you're indeed a child. If you think the whole world, from Russia, Iran, UK, France, Spain, Brazil, South Korea, Japan etc all agreed to such conspiracy, then it's no longer a conspiracy-its a way of life.

Once again, I'll advise you learn how to engage in conversations without insults except you're a toddler in which case it's understandable.

1 Like

Re: Dr Stella Immanuel COVID19 Hydroxychloroquine Video Deleted By Facebook, Twitter by Hndrrxxx(m): 3:57pm On Jul 31, 2020
Still doesn't mean jerk undecided undecided
GeniusOla:

She doesn't sound like an ignorant folk though, she sounded so intelligent like someone who knows her onions. Some credibility there.
Re: Dr Stella Immanuel COVID19 Hydroxychloroquine Video Deleted By Facebook, Twitter by Hndrrxxx(m): 4:00pm On Jul 31, 2020
Hermes Dior posted and IThis is the same woman that said masturbation leads to sex with spirits grin. There is also another video about her talking about doctors making drugs from alien DNA. Just because she wears a lab coat does mean she is credible. She's obviously unwell.
Ulomoney:
And you believe it's fake news why? Because Trump said the same thing or because CNN said it's fake? undecided

Re: Dr Stella Immanuel COVID19 Hydroxychloroquine Video Deleted By Facebook, Twitter by new2012: 5:06pm On Jul 31, 2020
Parisian:
Your very first thoughtless response prompted my reply to you.

When you're talking, speak with facts and not emotions.

Dr Stella isn't the first doctor to spread this awareness. Lots of other doctors who recorded success with the treatment have spoken out openly about this.

So when you're talking, don't speak based on assumptions....eg "if that were the case why would the government let people die"?

Do you know how many people Governments have let die?

Let me give you an example, do you know how many people the Nigerian Govt let die every year due to malaria?

If the Nigerian Govt is serious they can reduce malaria just by implementing some policies but no they won't as they'd rather embezzle money instead.

I don't want to go too far but please learn to speak with facts.

Don't cry bro.

The whole world and all the countries therein can not sign-up to a conspiracy of anti'drug' and let her people die.. should they do that, it automatically become a way of life and your kind will never find out, not Dr Immanuel that believe demons semen causes ailments.
Re: Dr Stella Immanuel COVID19 Hydroxychloroquine Video Deleted By Facebook, Twitter by alezzy13: 7:11pm On Jul 31, 2020
oyetpel:

[s]You are Fooling yourself self if you think there is no cure for Coronavirus.

Let the mainstream media be fooling you with propaganda.

Media is controlled by powerful people.

They want to dish out vaccine at all cost. And they will discredit any form of cure for coronavirus.

And they are making people die, so that people can advocate for their vaccine[/s].
Re: Dr Stella Immanuel COVID19 Hydroxychloroquine Video Deleted By Facebook, Twitter by RuggedSniper: 7:20pm On Jul 31, 2020
humnsikan:
The question is, how many US politician have not used HCQ either for treatment or for prevention. Why also bar doctors from prescribing it to COVID-19 patients if there is no hidden agenda? This lady is correct and her remark is convincing. I know a medical colleague who has used Chloroquine (500mg dly for 5days) -Zinc (200mg dly for 2wks)-Azithromycin (500mg dly for 5 days) combination to treat his family members and other patients, including elderly ones, who manifested early signs of covid 19 like fever, loss of taste, loss of smell, cough, etc, all with good results. I took these combination for prevention. This is no longer news.

It is also worthy to note that it is still this same group of Drs that challenged an earlier published research on the Lancet stating that HCQ was not effective against Covid19, exposing the errors in methodology, leading the Lancet to withdraw the research and apologize.

There is really a nefarious battle going on and reasonable voices have been drawned. Thank God for these group of Drs that have placed value for human life above their job security.

The medical establishment in the US claims we have to wait for vaccine, yet people are dying and some states in the US have banned the prescription of HCQ to patients. For them it is better for people to die than to receive HCQ.This is terrible.

MODIFIED
Dr. fauci, the mask proponent, does not use a mask. Why? He has take HCQ as a preventive measure. ��

Donald Trump does not use a mask. Why? He has taken HCQ as a prophylaxis. ��.

It is not a minor thing for the president of the US to come out in the open to endorse a drug and to even encourage citizens to take. That should speak volume to us. The media are dishonest. They feel antagonizing HCQ and letting more people die will hurt Trump's chances of reelection.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dr Stella Immanuel COVID19 Hydroxychloroquine Video Deleted By Facebook, Twitter by oyetpel(m): 8:14am On Aug 01, 2020
new2012:

Don't cry bro.

The whole world and all the countries therein can not sign-up to a conspiracy of anti'drug' and let her people die.. should they do that, it automatically become a way of life and your kind will never find out, not Dr Immanuel that believe demons semen causes ailments.

This is what you are not getting, it's not that that countries sign up to kill their citizens, but they don't have a choice.

Covid-19 is real.

Now, it's like a terrorist work

The virus must have been planted on people knowingly or unknownly, then these personnels spreads this virus to countries.
It might be thst Italian that brought it to Nigeria.

A virus they already have vaccine for, but they are not fools that will create a virus and release the vaccine immediately. Everyone knows vaccine takes years to make, now they will make one in 1 year, laughable.

And the powers that be created this virus, they don't care who dies to achieve their aim.

So you can that countries didn't sign up for their citizens to die, but they don't have a choice.
Re: Dr Stella Immanuel COVID19 Hydroxychloroquine Video Deleted By Facebook, Twitter by new2012: 8:20am On Aug 01, 2020
oyetpel:

This is what you are not getting, it's not that that countries sign up to kill their citizens, but they don't have a choice.

Covid-19 is real.

Now, it's like a terrorist work

The virus must have been planted on people knowingly or unknownly, then these personnels spreads this virus to countries.
It might be thst Italian that brought it to Nigeria.

A virus they already have vaccine for, but they are not fools that will create a virus and release the vaccine immediately. Everyone knows vaccine takes years to make, now they will make one in 1 year, laughable.

And the powers that be created this virus, they don't care who dies to achieve their aim.

So you can that countries didn't sign up for their citizens to die, but they don't have a choice.

... And u know this because? Let me guess, you're extremely smart and figured it out against the big pharma.

The big pharma are like antivirus companies, since they have big competitions they don't spin global ailments because competition will eat it up, someone will figure the cure out before u release yours. Worse they do is target a location.. country or continent, but targeting the whole world, Nay.. someone will punch the craze.

People just generate conspiracy theorems from their imaginations that don't even add up.

Thanks for the conversation but since your ur spinning it into some crazy weirdasss conspiracy theorem, I'll pass.
Re: Dr Stella Immanuel COVID19 Hydroxychloroquine Video Deleted By Facebook, Twitter by oyetpel(m): 8:23am On Aug 01, 2020
Re: Dr Stella Immanuel COVID19 Hydroxychloroquine Video Deleted By Facebook, Twitter by edoairways: 5:25pm On Aug 10, 2020
cicero:
Simple question, if a group of doctors who are distinguished in their profession come out to say hydroxychloroquin does help in the treatment of COVID in a country known for their meticulous preservation of records, why report to debunking the claim instead of investigating their claims? Pulling down videos lends credence to the claim by some that there is a conspiracy.
Yeah

1 Like

Re: Dr Stella Immanuel COVID19 Hydroxychloroquine Video Deleted By Facebook, Twitter by edoairways: 5:51pm On Aug 10, 2020
[quote author=RuggedSniper post=92310845][/quote]
Well done

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Lady Dies Mysteriously On Her Way To The Toilet (Photos) / How Does It Feel Going For A HIV/AIDS Test? / "Dead" Woman Bangs On Coffin During Her Funeral To Say She's Alive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.