Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,176 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

Dr Stella Immanuel COVID19 Hydroxychloroquine Video Deleted By Facebook, Twitter - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Dr Stella Immanuel COVID19 Hydroxychloroquine Video Deleted By Facebook, Twitter (62223 Views)

Dr Stella Immanuel To Trump: 'Use Hydroxychloroquine For COVID-19 Treatment' / Immanuel General Hospital, Eket Commissioned In Akwa Ibom State (Photos) / Dr. Stella Emmanuel On COVID-19: 'With Hydroxychloroquine I Cured 350 Patients' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dr Stella Immanuel COVID19 Hydroxychloroquine Video Deleted By Facebook, Twitter by Ventura1: 4:11pm On Jul 28, 2020
We are watching
Re: Dr Stella Immanuel COVID19 Hydroxychloroquine Video Deleted By Facebook, Twitter by prinzmenzir(m): 4:12pm On Jul 28, 2020
In as much as covid19 is real, it is not as serious as the world paint it.

9 Likes

Re: Dr Stella Immanuel COVID19 Hydroxychloroquine Video Deleted By Facebook, Twitter by humnsikan: 4:12pm On Jul 28, 2020
Satan66:
This is good, That doctor stella must be mad to be spreading such false news.
As a medical doctor she should know that such news will make the public believe that's the cure for the virus WHEN IT'S NOT.
That woman should be possibly stripped of her license.
How do you know that is not the cure?

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dr Stella Immanuel COVID19 Hydroxychloroquine Video Deleted By Facebook, Twitter by Bmaster(m): 4:12pm On Jul 28, 2020
Yeah.i know they'll find the cure,only that the price of the medicine will rise.
Same way they found a cure to sickle cell,
But the medicine (VOXELOTOR) sells at #36,000 per tab! undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dr Stella Immanuel COVID19 Hydroxychloroquine Video Deleted By Facebook, Twitter by princealbashir: 4:13pm On Jul 28, 2020
new2012:
Lol.

Of course they should delete it, it makes absolutely no sense.. hydrochloroquine, zinc and zithromas is available everywhere. Nobody want others to die, and her conclusion is not valid. Aba Kyari and co would probably had swallowed loads of those, it's not as easy as she's saying it.

Again, she had history, research on her

She had history? Please help shed more light on this. I have been trying to get information about her all I'm getting so far is about her recent outburst

1 Like

Re: Dr Stella Immanuel COVID19 Hydroxychloroquine Video Deleted By Facebook, Twitter by Kingspin(m): 4:13pm On Jul 28, 2020
Corona have confused everything
Re: Dr Stella Immanuel COVID19 Hydroxychloroquine Video Deleted By Facebook, Twitter by Satan66(m): 4:13pm On Jul 28, 2020
Righteousness89:
It's a War!
It's now Coming out in the Physical!

There is a Huge War Going on the Earth! If you are Just there or in the middle, you will be taken away anyhow..

Good vs Evil
Light vs Darkness
Godliness Vs Workers of iniquity
People of God vs Demonic Agents
Children of God vs Agents of antichrist

The War is not Just by Mouth or Strength! You Have to be Spirtually fitted in God ...

You Have to Ensure you are Soaked in GOD to Survive..

We are at the Very End of the End of the End of times..

Put on the Whole Armor of GOD!

Live Prepared!

Don't be Caught Unawares!

Your false god can't save and will never save you.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dr Stella Immanuel COVID19 Hydroxychloroquine Video Deleted By Facebook, Twitter by Afobear: 4:13pm On Jul 28, 2020
Righteousness89:
It's a War!

There is a Huge War Going on the Earth! If you are Just there or in the middle, you will be taken away anyhow..

Good vs Evil
Light vs Darkness

The War is not Just by Mouth or Strength! You Have to be Spirtually fitted in God ...

Live Prepared!

Guy, if I catch you Charle, I go slaaap you

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dr Stella Immanuel COVID19 Hydroxychloroquine Video Deleted By Facebook, Twitter by Goldp5988(f): 4:14pm On Jul 28, 2020
They may have there reasons, thinking loud.
Re: Dr Stella Immanuel COVID19 Hydroxychloroquine Video Deleted By Facebook, Twitter by Satan66(m): 4:14pm On Jul 28, 2020
humnsikan:

Various medical test has been done for months now and it's been proven again and again that isn't the cure.
Hydroxi... is a malaria drug not an ARV drug.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dr Stella Immanuel COVID19 Hydroxychloroquine Video Deleted By Facebook, Twitter by maiquel: 4:14pm On Jul 28, 2020
Something is not right.

1 Like

Re: Dr Stella Immanuel COVID19 Hydroxychloroquine Video Deleted By Facebook, Twitter by sLentlover7778(m): 4:15pm On Jul 28, 2020
You well so?

grin grin grin

AntiWailer:
Shameless woman

2 Likes

Re: Dr Stella Immanuel COVID19 Hydroxychloroquine Video Deleted By Facebook, Twitter by d33types: 4:15pm On Jul 28, 2020
Afam4eva:
They did very well by deleting the video. I saw her name trending on twitter and didn't even bother checking why it was trending but later learned it had something to do with how she has the cure for Corona virus.

She has the cure?. You this dingbat! Learn to read. read. read.

2 Likes

Re: Dr Stella Immanuel COVID19 Hydroxychloroquine Video Deleted By Facebook, Twitter by Obi1kenobi(m): 4:15pm On Jul 28, 2020
humnsikan:

Because reliable clinical studies by researchers have proven it's not a cure. It's also common sense that a drug developed to fight malaria cannot be a cure for viral disease that has no relationship to the malaria pathogen.

15 Likes

Re: Dr Stella Immanuel COVID19 Hydroxychloroquine Video Deleted By Facebook, Twitter by Hades2016(m): 4:15pm On Jul 28, 2020
nairavsdollars:
What is WHO trying to hide? Buhari should take up this case
Buhari wey no sabi anything grin
Re: Dr Stella Immanuel COVID19 Hydroxychloroquine Video Deleted By Facebook, Twitter by UDUJ(m): 4:16pm On Jul 28, 2020
Righteousness89:
It's a War!

Good vs Evil
Light vs Darkness

Live Prepared!

How does this spiritual war you are talking about relate to covid 19? I am not trying to be sarcastic, I just want to know your own viewpoint and see if I agree with you.

Is covid 19 a physical virus epidemic or a spiritual one? undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dr Stella Immanuel COVID19 Hydroxychloroquine Video Deleted By Facebook, Twitter by Hongkongfukid(m): 4:16pm On Jul 28, 2020
Righteousness89:
It's a War!

Good vs Evil
Light vs Darkness

These Agents of the antichrist are ready to do Anything to take Complete Control of the Earth..

The Presidency of Donald Trump is a Huge Bone on their Throat!

Live Prepared!

fvck off

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dr Stella Immanuel COVID19 Hydroxychloroquine Video Deleted By Facebook, Twitter by sigiyaya(m): 4:16pm On Jul 28, 2020
Righteousness89:
It's a War!

Good vs Evil
Light vs Darkness

These Agents of the antichrist are ready to do Anything to take Complete Control of the Earth..

Live Prepared!

I think you should be put on a strong heavy chain, you are aggressively mad embarassed

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dr Stella Immanuel COVID19 Hydroxychloroquine Video Deleted By Facebook, Twitter by Afam4eva(m): 4:16pm On Jul 28, 2020
d33types:

She has the cure?. You this dingbat! Learn to read. read. read.
Your father is a dingbat...She came out to say that the Chloroquine drug is the drug she used to treat patients.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dr Stella Immanuel COVID19 Hydroxychloroquine Video Deleted By Facebook, Twitter by Righteousness89(m): 4:16pm On Jul 28, 2020
[s]
Satan66:

Your false god can't save and will never save you.
[/s]

Get thee Behind me Satan..

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dr Stella Immanuel COVID19 Hydroxychloroquine Video Deleted By Facebook, Twitter by Farki: 4:17pm On Jul 28, 2020
Righteousness89:
It's a War!

Good vs Evil
Light vs Darkness

Live Prepared!

You need serious psychological help.

8 Likes

Re: Dr Stella Immanuel COVID19 Hydroxychloroquine Video Deleted By Facebook, Twitter by d33types: 4:17pm On Jul 28, 2020
Afam4eva:

Your father is a dingbat...She came out to say that the Chloroquine drug is the drug she used to treat patients.

Did she create the drug like you were insinuating with your statement?

You are such an amazing crass dingbat

3 Likes

Re: Dr Stella Immanuel COVID19 Hydroxychloroquine Video Deleted By Facebook, Twitter by KingMicky3286: 4:17pm On Jul 28, 2020
nairavsdollars:

Which Buhhhhari? Do you mean the American Tumper ?

He cant even arrest Pondel or Akpabio under his nose , Please Dont stress my Able Presido,, You know there are some play crambs doesn't like to play.

The play of keeping hands at the back....

1 Like

Re: Dr Stella Immanuel COVID19 Hydroxychloroquine Video Deleted By Facebook, Twitter by Righteousness89(m): 4:17pm On Jul 28, 2020
UDUJ:

How does this spiritual war you are talking about relate to covid 19? I am not trying to be sarcastic, I just want to know your own viewpoint and see if I agree with you.

Is covid 19 a physical virus epidemic or a spiritual one? undecided

My dear! You wont understand !The Carnal Mind Can't Understand these things

21 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Dr Stella Immanuel COVID19 Hydroxychloroquine Video Deleted By Facebook, Twitter by new2012: 4:18pm On Jul 28, 2020
princealbashir:

She had history? Please help shed more light on this. I have been trying to get information about her all I'm getting so far is about her recent outburst

Check her out on twitter, she's clamouring for recognition with Trump

1 Like

Re: Dr Stella Immanuel COVID19 Hydroxychloroquine Video Deleted By Facebook, Twitter by Parisian: 4:18pm On Jul 28, 2020
Shut it.

She has had first hand contact with the patients and is in a better position to speak on it than you.

Mumu it's not by swallowing it.

new2012:
Lol.

Of course they should delete it, it makes absolutely no sense.. hydrochloroquine, zinc and zithromas is available everywhere. Nobody want others to die, and her conclusion is not valid. Aba Kyari and co would probably had swallowed loads of those, it's not as easy as she's saying it.

Again, she had history, research on her

5 Likes

Re: Dr Stella Immanuel COVID19 Hydroxychloroquine Video Deleted By Facebook, Twitter by semuni: 4:19pm On Jul 28, 2020
Teacher nwa Njoku ,can you give this guy a breathing space? Why keep following him everywhere,did he eat your yam? Why not go and apply to Cambridge as their new English Professor?

Dotherightthing:

21. Please spell words correctly when you post, and try to use perfect grammar and punctuation.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dr Stella Immanuel COVID19 Hydroxychloroquine Video Deleted By Facebook, Twitter by Perfecttouchade: 4:19pm On Jul 28, 2020
nairavsdollars:
buhari is shocked as we all are shock too grin

1 Like

Re: Dr Stella Immanuel COVID19 Hydroxychloroquine Video Deleted By Facebook, Twitter by Afam4eva(m): 4:20pm On Jul 28, 2020
d33types:

Did she create the drug like you were insinuating with your statement?

You are such an amazing crass dingbat
Your mother is a LovePeddler. Learn how to digest information.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Lady Dies Mysteriously On Her Way To The Toilet (Photos) / "Dead" Woman Bangs On Coffin During Her Funeral To Say She's Alive / Study Concludes That Women Who Squirt During Sex Are Actually Peeing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.