Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,139 members, 7,814,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

Ikpeazu Hands Over Official Vehicles To Abia State Judiciary Judges (Pics) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ikpeazu Hands Over Official Vehicles To Abia State Judiciary Judges (Pics) (31930 Views)

Flash: Fashola Is Writing President Election Tribunal Judgement For Judges(pics) / APC Admits Oyetola, Others Took Away Official Vehicles After Approval / Reps Reject Innoson Suvs As Official Vehicles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ikpeazu Hands Over Official Vehicles To Abia State Judiciary Judges (Pics) by Sammy07: 8:00pm On Jul 28, 2020
fergie001:

My brother leave me o
I have been abusing them since, no way
Let me start praising them nah.

Lol, abia worth praising at least her citizens are working.

What will you say about kogi? cheesy
Re: Ikpeazu Hands Over Official Vehicles To Abia State Judiciary Judges (Pics) by fergie001: 8:03pm On Jul 28, 2020
Reference:

Without fear or favour...are you joking ? The kind of structure that will put the transportation needs of the Judiciary at the mercy of the Executive is inherently evil.

These are the kind of fundamental things enlightened citizens particularly the youth should be fighting day and night for.

These are the kinds of issues standing firmly in the way of national development. How can that institution administer impartial justice with an official bribe. How can they checkmate the Executive.... how can you and I obtain justice against the State when they trample upon our rights to anything or eveything.

It is we who should be paying them. We ordered for this democracy from the restaurant of life and we should pay the bills in accordance with how and what we expect to be served. When we cry out that goverment has too much power, know this, our comrades in Hongkong, America, Brazil, Venezuela, Iraq and many other countries fight for what they want.
What you wrote here is very amusing.

You think we are living in an utopia or what?
All what you have said I have preached severally but Oh No..when you go through comments and piercingly look at the fabrics of our system, you think all that will go off in one day?

Don't get me wrong...I am not an idealistic flagburner but what did you say when a sitting CJN was thrown off on charges yet to be verified till date.

What did you say when the DSS in the dead of the night, "Schwarzeneggerly" rammed through the homes of the Justices of our Court, what did you do?
One of the Justices, Dimgba was exonerated today.

What did you say when we have Governors who have refused to swear in Chief Justices of their States because she is Christian or because she is not from my LGA.

The official bribe have been there for years. You think cars or money is the official bribe? Do you know what a Justice goes through before his or her name is forwarded to the Appeal or Supreme Court?

You need me to complain when the NJC and NBA, those who should have oversight over these things, applaud them?

What have we done with the FoI?
My brother, we will go on and on and on.

The fulcrum of our problem is in the Electoral System.

PS:
These are official vehicles and same happens even at the Supreme Court. The only difference is that the little Emperors make a show of it.

The official cars allotment is in the budget.
Re: Ikpeazu Hands Over Official Vehicles To Abia State Judiciary Judges (Pics) by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jul 28, 2020
This is completely useless and a waste of tax payers money, they should use their personal vehicles or public transportation! Who re they?who cares if they re walking on d street! This is y Nigeria can never get better, until this senseless squandering of money ends, Nigeria can never be better than it is, 40 yrs after, we would still remain a 3rd world country and the poverty capital of d world that position is going to be further strengthened when oil depletes and countries demand less 4 oil and move to more greener energy!
Re: Ikpeazu Hands Over Official Vehicles To Abia State Judiciary Judges (Pics) by Hades2016(m): 8:05pm On Jul 28, 2020
[quote author=Karlifate post=92208742][/quote] suffer never tire you no worry more suffer dey come
Re: Ikpeazu Hands Over Official Vehicles To Abia State Judiciary Judges (Pics) by fergie001: 8:09pm On Jul 28, 2020
Sammy07:

Lol, abia worth praising at least her citizens are working.

What will you say about kogi? cheesy
Oftentimes, I don't know what to say. None is better than the other.

The only difference is that the Igbo man has the entrepreneurial spirit and will always look less to what the Govt will give him.

The recurrent expenditure for these states are massive.

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu Hands Over Official Vehicles To Abia State Judiciary Judges (Pics) by Openbusiness4: 8:11pm On Jul 28, 2020
Sunofgod:
Innoson i hope?
that's Toyota Fortuner in the picture, either 2017 - 2020 model
Re: Ikpeazu Hands Over Official Vehicles To Abia State Judiciary Judges (Pics) by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jul 28, 2020
LadyExcellency:

Let them buy melon, peel them and export. It's a lucrative business. It sells faster than machine peel.

It's a low budget startup business with high returns on investment.

Could you mind, if i can have an audience with you on this subject?
Re: Ikpeazu Hands Over Official Vehicles To Abia State Judiciary Judges (Pics) by OsusuBishop(m): 8:21pm On Jul 28, 2020
And these idiots will be preaching Made in Aba. Didn't he see inoson?

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu Hands Over Official Vehicles To Abia State Judiciary Judges (Pics) by Karlifate: 8:22pm On Jul 28, 2020
cheesy
Re: Ikpeazu Hands Over Official Vehicles To Abia State Judiciary Judges (Pics) by Karlifate: 8:22pm On Jul 28, 2020
Pay more attention to your own life. Don't kill yourself over my own, Mr Sufferhead!
Hades2016:
suffer never tire you no worry more suffer dey come
Re: Ikpeazu Hands Over Official Vehicles To Abia State Judiciary Judges (Pics) by Sammy07: 8:27pm On Jul 28, 2020
fergie001:

Oftentimes, I don't know what to say. None is better than the other.

The only difference is that the Igbo man has the entrepreneurial spirit and will always look less to what the Govt will give him.

The recurrent expenditure for these states are massive.

True sha.
Re: Ikpeazu Hands Over Official Vehicles To Abia State Judiciary Judges (Pics) by Hades2016(m): 8:27pm On Jul 28, 2020
Karlifate:
Pay more attention to your own life. Don't kill yourself over my own, Mr Sufferhead!
you’re types are the animals charlie boy was asking " una suffer never do ? " cheesy grin grin As for me don’t worry am not suffering cheesy cheesy
Re: Ikpeazu Hands Over Official Vehicles To Abia State Judiciary Judges (Pics) by Karlifate: 8:30pm On Jul 28, 2020
LMAO! grin
Tell me more.
Hades2016:
you’re types are the animals charlie boy was asking " una suffer never do ? " cheesy grin grin As for me don’t worry am not suffering cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu Hands Over Official Vehicles To Abia State Judiciary Judges (Pics) by fergie001: 8:31pm On Jul 28, 2020
Sammy07:

True sha.
I served in Kogi,....My bro, e no easy.

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu Hands Over Official Vehicles To Abia State Judiciary Judges (Pics) by Slimranky(m): 8:33pm On Jul 28, 2020
Money no dey ,corona virus Corona virus
But billions are been spent by some men
Re: Ikpeazu Hands Over Official Vehicles To Abia State Judiciary Judges (Pics) by Ezmans: 8:34pm On Jul 28, 2020
fergie001:
Igbere.....I had once attacked you but that was an unnecessary error in judgement. You are doing w
Judges give your all without fear or favour.

God Bless Abia
God Bless Nigeria.
No more loose in any court judgement
Re: Ikpeazu Hands Over Official Vehicles To Abia State Judiciary Judges (Pics) by Hades2016(m): 8:43pm On Jul 28, 2020
Karlifate:
LMAO!
Tell me more.
ask me more cool
Re: Ikpeazu Hands Over Official Vehicles To Abia State Judiciary Judges (Pics) by Elsiedaniels(f): 8:49pm On Jul 28, 2020
Here..
Re: Ikpeazu Hands Over Official Vehicles To Abia State Judiciary Judges (Pics) by 6digitscomrade: 8:54pm On Jul 28, 2020
fergie001:

I don't know whether to deceive myself and say Amen or to simply ignore sef
na only Jehovah fit know���
Re: Ikpeazu Hands Over Official Vehicles To Abia State Judiciary Judges (Pics) by elhafeez(m): 9:00pm On Jul 28, 2020
some people would not blame him for not patronizing Innoson. ahebgit the judges Toyota Jeep. They would blame Buhari for everything.

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu Hands Over Official Vehicles To Abia State Judiciary Judges (Pics) by gospelchi: 9:06pm On Jul 28, 2020
That's how the judiciary is been bought over
Re: Ikpeazu Hands Over Official Vehicles To Abia State Judiciary Judges (Pics) by offongk(m): 9:07pm On Jul 28, 2020
if u have ever come to aba on a visit u will know this man called ikpeazu is the highest failure I have ever seen on Earth , no single road in his place but buy refurbished car for judges... idiot Igbo amaka but not this one
Re: Ikpeazu Hands Over Official Vehicles To Abia State Judiciary Judges (Pics) by guru90: 9:12pm On Jul 28, 2020
Abia state is as dirty as pig, even worse pass pig self. This judiciary cars u bought.
Aba no gat single good network roads.e.g Port Harcourt road, Ngwa road, omuma road etc...

U gat mind the buy them cars without good roads in Aba...
Re: Ikpeazu Hands Over Official Vehicles To Abia State Judiciary Judges (Pics) by obiokaphor(m): 9:13pm On Jul 28, 2020
Please can you enlighten me more on this?
LadyExcellency:

Let them buy melon, peel them and export. It's a lucrative business. It sells faster than machine peel.

It's a low budget startup business with high returns on investment.
Re: Ikpeazu Hands Over Official Vehicles To Abia State Judiciary Judges (Pics) by fergie001: 9:18pm On Jul 28, 2020
Ezmans:
No more loose in any court judgement
You lose, you appeal the judgement nah...
Re: Ikpeazu Hands Over Official Vehicles To Abia State Judiciary Judges (Pics) by Globalistic(f): 9:21pm On Jul 28, 2020
The virus formated his brain while in isolation. Guess what? He will probe his predecessor (T. Orji) soon.
Re: Ikpeazu Hands Over Official Vehicles To Abia State Judiciary Judges (Pics) by Chirowman(m): 9:22pm On Jul 28, 2020
good
Re: Ikpeazu Hands Over Official Vehicles To Abia State Judiciary Judges (Pics) by futureboy46: 9:25pm On Jul 28, 2020
useless government
Re: Ikpeazu Hands Over Official Vehicles To Abia State Judiciary Judges (Pics) by NwaIgboBoy(m): 9:43pm On Jul 28, 2020
I only see a man buying favour incase when he will be arrested for money laundering and taking to court the fools he dashed cars will save his ass.
Re: Ikpeazu Hands Over Official Vehicles To Abia State Judiciary Judges (Pics) by LadySarah: 9:53pm On Jul 28, 2020
OPPPS:
When will he hand over Osisioma fly over to Abians, it's over 5 yrs still under construction now

This december

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Femi Adesina Wishes 'Wailing Wailers' Merry Christmas, Gets Blasted For It / Orji Uzor Kalu Visits Buhari In London, Reveals When He Will Return To Nigeria / Niger Delta Militants Issue Quit Notice To Northerners Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.