Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,835 members, 7,824,476 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

Determine To Leave This World As An Empty Vessel - Odm Publisher, Bishop Chris - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Determine To Leave This World As An Empty Vessel - Odm Publisher, Bishop Chris (184 Views)

"I Go Leave This Music For Una" - Davido Tweets After Quarrel With Burnaboy / Bishop Chris Kwakpovwe: My Suicide Attempt Years Ago Led To Our Daily Manna / Tobi's Epic Reply To Twitter User Who Called Him An Empty Vessel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Determine To Leave This World As An Empty Vessel - Odm Publisher, Bishop Chris by Mcoutureankara(f): 6:23pm On Jul 28, 2020
During the recent 14 days fasting and prayer program of Our Daily Manna Ministry, the Renowned publisher of ODM devotional, Bishop Chris E Kwakpovwe encouraged viewers from all over the globe to utilize every gift and potentials God has bestowed on them.

In his words;

'We are all born with gifts and talents. We came from our mother's wombs full. We ought to live our lives here on earth fulfilling our assignments. We should use our talents and gifts, empty ourselves of all the potentials we were born with. At the end of our lives here on earth we should be able to say I feel fulfilled. I have accomplished my mission here on earth.

Speaking further, the bishop recollected how his mentor Bishop Benson Idahosa, told his wife Margaret, before he died, that he felt empty because he has fulfilled and accomplished the purpose of God in him.

Cc lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Free Romance Tips Music And Many More / Fireboy’s New Album, Apollo To Drop This Month (here’s What We Know) / It Was A PR Stunt - Actress Angela Okorie Denies Getting Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.