Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,191 members, 7,835,960 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

Dino Melaye Reacts To His Loss At Appeal Court - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Reacts To His Loss At Appeal Court (29120 Views)

Wike To Back Tinubu For 2023 Presidency After Loss At PDP Primaries / Dino Melaye Reacts As Tribunal Sacks Him As Senator / Senator Dino Melaye Reacts To The Invitation Of Police Force (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To His Loss At Appeal Court by momodub: 8:04pm On Jul 28, 2020
Eyaaaa
Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To His Loss At Appeal Court by AntiWailer: 8:05pm On Jul 28, 2020
Lol

Idiot
Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To His Loss At Appeal Court by Hotzone(m): 8:06pm On Jul 28, 2020
IKBARUTEN11:
Dino be a man and reclaim your mandate.

Nollywood will nt pay u that much u were getting 4rm lootywood

But he can invest the looted funds into the movie industry
Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To His Loss At Appeal Court by helinues: 8:07pm On Jul 28, 2020
Ajekun iya- Abundant beating

Ajekun iya- - Left over beating
Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To His Loss At Appeal Court by pfadom: 8:07pm On Jul 28, 2020
Dino Melaye lost to his childishness.
Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To His Loss At Appeal Court by Omotayoodubote(m): 8:08pm On Jul 28, 2020
Justice for democracy
Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To His Loss At Appeal Court by kkkp: 8:10pm On Jul 28, 2020
VIRGINlabia:
Let him forward match to supreme court, just like we have supreme Court governor in imo state, he could be a waiting supreme Court senator, who knows .
it ends at the appeal court cuz is not governorship or presidential

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To His Loss At Appeal Court by espn(m): 8:15pm On Jul 28, 2020
Thief calling God...
Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To His Loss At Appeal Court by kaylardz(m): 8:16pm On Jul 28, 2020
VIRGINlabia:
Let him forward match to supreme court, just like we have supreme Court governor in imo state, he could be a waiting supreme Court senator, who knows .
Supreme Court doesn't entertain senatorial cases. Everything ends in Appeal court
Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To His Loss At Appeal Court by maestroferddi: 8:18pm On Jul 28, 2020
donbachi:
How u go get victory..when there is nothing to attract sympathy from the judge,instead discouragement..yes.which judge would have favoured u,when all u do with constituents allowances,is buying luxury cars,posing and posting pics on social media...not like there are uncompleted projects u are to come back to complete...the judge for consider dat...nonsense.
Dude knew he had been found out so need to come with some silly stories of fighting for the masses...

There are all the same.....thieves and lootocrats...
Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To His Loss At Appeal Court by Brunicekid(m): 8:21pm On Jul 28, 2020
IKBARUTEN11:
Dino be a man and reclaim your mandate.

Nollywood will nt pay u that much u were getting 4rm lootywood
Which man can Dino be again? He lost at the Court of Appeal, the highest Court for National Assembly Petition issues...What else do you want him to do?
To go against Court, and resume plenary? undecided
Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To His Loss At Appeal Court by manunitedbabes: 8:22pm On Jul 28, 2020
Expecting new what?? Hahhhaha this guys self so Naija done turn farmland anytime u feel like u enter it.
Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To His Loss At Appeal Court by Jaqenhghar: 8:22pm On Jul 28, 2020
nairavsdollars:
Why didn't he sing or dance.?
A song of sorrow abi grin
Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To His Loss At Appeal Court by ArticleBeast: 8:23pm On Jul 28, 2020
GOFRONT:
Just see a senator with a P cap..

Kogi people, na who una offend??
The ones who have been stealing did they wear P cap?
Did Ganduje wear P cap?
Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To His Loss At Appeal Court by chukwuibuipob: 8:24pm On Jul 28, 2020
grin wink Nollywood fit U SDM wink grin.Make he dey apply costume grin
Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To His Loss At Appeal Court by samuelnwosu902: 8:31pm On Jul 28, 2020
We need outspoken senators like Dino
Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To His Loss At Appeal Court by Confirmedzombie: 8:33pm On Jul 28, 2020
All this illitrates bashing Dino my man. Supreme court will restore Dino mandate.

Justice may be delayed but not denied.

I urge Dino to proceed to the supreme court.

Illitrates, go school they wont go.
Nonsense
Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To His Loss At Appeal Court by Bizibi(m): 8:49pm On Jul 28, 2020
He thought he would win. Dino will wait for a long time.
Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To His Loss At Appeal Court by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jul 28, 2020
Rityonyi:
Please guys help a sister, I want a job in Imo State.

I'm in Imo state at the moment. Hope Uzodima and any other person that can help me with a job my email is elegantlady488@gmail.com

My qualification is Bsc Banking & Finance

Job is not limited to banking or finance sector.

Thanks.
So you don't want a job in MR BIggs or shoprite then?
Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To His Loss At Appeal Court by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jul 28, 2020
This useless guy should just go and enjoy his loot quietly. if he keeps on with this court shit they will kill him.
Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To His Loss At Appeal Court by Bobowest(m): 8:55pm On Jul 28, 2020
ACxxxMAN:
I'm a professional AC technician looking for an opportunity to showcase my talent in the HVAC field.
My service ranges from Installation of all types of air conditioner, maintenance and repairs of faulty Air conditioner system at a reasonable bargain.
We deliver to suit your taste.
Send me your contact
Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To His Loss At Appeal Court by NaMeAboki: 9:02pm On Jul 28, 2020
Bye bye Dino; Nollywood awaits you.
Lest we forget your 29th May 2019 prophecy of Buhari's exit; unfortunately for you Buhari is still here; however, it is you who has to go - ironic isn't it?

Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To His Loss At Appeal Court by ACxxxMAN: 9:05pm On Jul 28, 2020
Bobowest:

Send me your contact
. Hoping to hear from you.
Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To His Loss At Appeal Court by wallex1983(m): 9:09pm On Jul 28, 2020
Yunk:
Dino my guy will raise again

MUST WATCH:
See Leaked video of ex-most beautiful girl in Nigeria as she twerks like a stripper.

This video confirms her as Naija twerk queen!

Watch the video below...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4STS6b7mABo-

Jesus rice on the 3rd day geng
Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To His Loss At Appeal Court by Omoejigbahe(m): 9:35pm On Jul 28, 2020
Having this man as a legislator at a point in time past, was a tragedy.
Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To His Loss At Appeal Court by afecgivers: 9:39pm On Jul 28, 2020
ACxxxMAN:
I'm a professional AC technician looking for an opportunity to showcase my talent in the HVAC field.
My service ranges from Installation of all types of air conditioner, maintenance and repairs of faulty Air conditioner system at a reasonable bargain.
We deliver to suit your taste.

Register your Skill with Trusted Professionals on www.247sendme.com ( FREE just For You) You can Whatsappb on 08117251777 if you don't mind.
Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To His Loss At Appeal Court by uncleck: 10:04pm On Jul 28, 2020
Rityonyi:

I'm in Imo state at the moment. Hope Uzodima and any other person that can help me with a job my email is elegantlady488@gmail.com

Thanks.
I wish you success. But Imo... I reserve my comment
Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To His Loss At Appeal Court by BotherMleeper(m): 10:18pm On Jul 28, 2020
Rityonyi:

Thanks.

Someone give this beautiful lady a damn job, what's wrong with you Imo people?
Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To His Loss At Appeal Court by etibaba(m): 10:45pm On Jul 28, 2020
Confirmedzombie:
All this illitrates bashing Dino my man. Supreme court will restore Dino mandate.

Justice may be delayed but not denied.

I urge Dino to proceed to the supreme court.

Illitrates, go school they wont go.
Nonsense
Supreme court does not entertain such case, appeal court is the highest court for senators.
Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To His Loss At Appeal Court by ifko: 10:47pm On Jul 28, 2020
Nah thunder go fire all of U. After using money meant for constituency project to buy exotic cars u nah still dey called God.
Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To His Loss At Appeal Court by Yankee101: 11:01pm On Jul 28, 2020
Says the person who started his National Assembly career with rigging, ballot snatching and killings

As you give so shall you receive. God is not a man that He should be mocked

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

IGP Charges Innoson With N2.4bn Shipping Fraud / Solomon Dalung’s Wife Naomi And Children (Photos) / Plateau Villagers Seeking Refuge Attacked And Killed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.